Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is my check list, I mailed everythin on 10/11.

-letter from my employer

-2007 tax return

-a couple pay stub, i am going to bring all the recent ones with me.

-my passport

-Naturalization certification

-hotel receipt

-Album of pictures

-airline tickets stubs

-my birth certificate

-letter of intent

-I-156 (2)

-I-156k (2)

-I-157 (2)

-DS-230 part II (they didn't take that from us) not sure why.

-I-134

and miself

Mi miss anyting?

WEH FI IM list deh?

Girl, you want to laugh. They asked me for my certificate (even though I could see they had a copy of it in the file)...she too it held it up to the light then handed it to a man. Girl, mi pray seh dem no do u like dem do mi. I felt like I was being interrogated...mi no even BLINK a rass.

kissteet! him nah no list, him only instruction was too keep everyting in the ooda wa mi send it.... if mi di left it up to im, im woulda wait till turday fi get everting together! so far only ting mi si pase him was the jok im get a di medical...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can relate lol one of the first gifts chris gave me when i came to JA was some nightie with undies how bout my whole leg could not fit tru the hole lmao. HEHEHE and the top i didnt even bother i was like hmmm um this will fit over my head at best... hehehe im keepin it tho and hope for a wing and a prayer lol....

JaLove it wasn't U in Jamaica the sizes run a he!! of alot smaller. I got stuck there one year , suitcases went to Alanta but I didn't plane left me. Went to Downtown Montego Bay bought 2XX look like I but panties for KOMORA :rofl: .

At least you could get you legs in it. :unsure:

So, true :rofl:

lol it stopped at mid thigh heheheh im sure Sanaa can fit dem over her pampers lol speakin of which i think i need change hers cuz i hear her grunting and she done turn on her side so that means poop city(fast girl she twists turns lifts head n all that she act like an old baby)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Kimmy, will he file for them later on?

ooo yess..he can't live w/o them it's been hard for him

This is what I find hard, right now Anthony baby modda only calls him when the baby runs out of someting, mi see him get mad pon har cause she will wait till the last dippa fi tell him. I don't have a house phone and the only phone he will have to use is my cell, until I add a line (I know I can do that right away, but I kinda want her to affi call me). But mi nuh want him send mony ever two weeks, cause that cost $10 everytime you send it. I was thinking every 2 months, him buy all di stuff know so him know how much everything cost. So if he budget and send enough fi last 2months, should she badda him if she run out before then. anu fi him fault if she miss manages the funds! Wa yu do kimmy?

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So i was just outside with hubby..his phone rings (babymodda) me..wah she want while he's on the phone :) him..mi no know yet Kimmy :lol: him..start laughing....me..wah dis..oonuh a big fren now??/ :angry: him..no, mi tell har she no call unless she want something and last time when she call fi no reason mi ask har if it a rain..and gues wah it is raining..dat woman don't call till payday..like she know how him money a mek or she a help him mek it...sh eno affi call fi get the girls money...pisses me off that she does all the freakin time...oonuh blame mi

dis mus be baby modda week den. :blink: chris finally tells his he is married n new baby...she spew ten thousand questions in two min one of them bein WHAT I LOOK LIKE :blink: she up there wantin to know my friggin complexion.... what will this news do for her???? help me understand....den ask if Sanaa look like his two girls...

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Timeline

-letter from my employer

-2007 tax return

-my passport

-hotel receipt

-Album of pictures

-airline tickets stubs

-my birth certificate

-letter of intent

-I-156 (2)

-I-156k (2)

-I-157 (2)

-I-134

and miself

Mi miss anyting?

WEH FI IM list deh?

Girl, you want to laugh. They asked me for my certificate (even though I could see they had a copy of it in the file)...she too it held it up to the light then handed it to a man. Girl, mi pray seh dem no do u like dem do mi. I felt like I was being interrogated...mi no even BLINK a rass.

kissteet! him nah no list, him only instruction was too keep everyting in the ooda wa mi send it.... if mi di left it up to im, im woulda wait till turday fi get everting together! so far only ting mi si pase him was the jok im get a di medical...

U ago mek mi tump di two a unu...

He got 4 passport pictures, right?

Police Certificate

Non-impiedment

Mi know im afi pick up di medical or dem mail eeh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So i was just outside with hubby..his phone rings (babymodda) me..wah she want while he's on the phone :) him..mi no know yet Kimmy :lol: him..start laughing....me..wah dis..oonuh a big fren now??/ :angry: him..no, mi tell har she no call unless she want something and last time when she call fi no reason mi ask har if it a rain..and gues wah it is raining..dat woman don't call till payday..like she know how him money a mek or she a help him mek it...sh eno affi call fi get the girls money...pisses me off that she does all the freakin time...oonuh blame mi

dis mus be baby modda week den. :blink: chris finally tells his he is married n new baby...she spew ten thousand questions in two min one of them bein WHAT I LOOK LIKE :blink: she up there wantin to know my friggin complexion.... what will this news do for her???? help me understand....den ask if Sanaa look like his two girls...

WHAT A BRIGHT AND FEISTY OOMAN :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, will he file for them later on?

ooo yess..he can't live w/o them it's been hard for him

This is what I find hard, right now Anthony baby modda only calls him when the baby runs out of someting, mi see him get mad pon har cause she will wait till the last dippa fi tell him. I don't have a house phone and the only phone he will have to use is my cell, until I add a line (I know I can do that right away, but I kinda want her to affi call me). But mi nuh want him send mony ever two weeks, cause that cost $10 everytime you send it. I was thinking every 2 months, him buy all di stuff know so him know how much everything cost. So if he budget and send enough fi last 2months, should she badda him if she run out before then. anu fi him fault if she miss manages the funds! Wa yu do kimmy?

no way... have you ever met a jamaican that can deal with money that has to be portioned out? I have not!

how about buy things at superplus online and then send cash rarely or something?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Luv..we send money every 2 wks..other wise she is gonna claim she spent it all and call before the next round..and of course him nah go put no limit pon him girls..if him no send nuttin dem no ave nuttin..sooo sad

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

but wah di rass...one next mad ooman..wah u look like afi do wid she a u an ar deh wah a tinkin dutty face ooman...cho mi da afi ask if a p**sy she a look fram mi... (sorry ladies) but eadiatness like that boils my blood. wah di rass she wah know wah u look like mi no get eeh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

-letter from my employer

-2007 tax return

-my passport

-hotel receipt

-Album of pictures

-airline tickets stubs

-my birth certificate

-letter of intent

-I-156 (2)

-I-156k (2)

-I-157 (2)

-I-134

and miself

Mi miss anyting?

WEH FI IM list deh?

Just had a thought - What about the non-impediment to marriage form? Is that at the interview or before?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

him shoulda tell har YES U KNOW DEM LOOK JUST ALIKE...PHOCKIN BRITE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

-letter from my employer

-2007 tax return

-my passport

-hotel receipt

-Album of pictures

-airline tickets stubs

-my birth certificate

-letter of intent

-I-156 (2)

-I-156k (2)

-I-157 (2)

-I-134

and miself

Mi miss anyting?

WEH FI IM list deh?

U ago mek mi tump di two a unu...

He got 4 passport pictures, right?

Police Certificate

Non-impiedment

Mi know im afi pick up di medical or dem mail eeh

im have tree and mi tell im nuh badda tak no more, cause mi still have two from left from when mi submit the form, so mi a bring them.

What's that? if that mean nuh record then yeah im nah nun, im just act like im caan tak lick wid im magga self. always a tell ppl anyting a anyting! Facty yu see!

Edited by PortlandAngel

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ha.....MIL called today. One daughter went to hospital and stayed overnight with flu symptoms. Oldest daughter is moving back to JA with her 2, soon to be 3 kids. Guess what tomorrow is?????????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.