SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies!

Kimmy, love the pics of the girls. Tru Cuties!

Hey Gilli! Miss you girl.

Ray and I had a wonderful time out with KK, Manya and Lawns. Can't wait to hang out again with you guy's. He loved having company at the house.

Dats why me couldt fine Lawny :angry::angry:

Love you Claire, we need to chat. Mi ago find di numbah

Yuh sey dat all de dyam time and my phone neva ring...cho

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
There are couples on this board who may have seen each other over a span of three trips (each trip lasting about 3-5 days, so for argument's sake lets say they spent a total of 15 days together before paperwork was filed) and say JAEyes files, but she spent an entire two weeks (14 days) with the man - seriously, what's the difference? The fact that one couple saw each other three separate times and someone else saw her loved one once?

Yes she should tread lightly but if she feels this is it, then taking one or two more trips down isn't gonna make much of a difference if her mind is already made.

For the years I've been on VJ, I've seen posts like these. This isn't the first (and by far it won't be the last) time a person from ANY country says something like this.

JAEyes whatever you decide, just be careful.

very true....i think like you said she is just careful in what she decides!

Timeline
Hey ladies, im finally caught up. I have been busy ripping and running all day. Claire, i got a 3 bedroom house not an apartment, but thanks for the well wishes. hell we bout to be eating mayonnaise sandwiches this month...LOL

Jalove, your baby is a cutie and i concur she looks just like her dad to me :yes:

SOl, i will check out your post in a few/

Yall tell Sunray dont be asking bout me if she cant call no one ( im pouting)...LOL... i know she is a semi newlywed Kinda sorta so im trying to respect her time by not calling. :yes:

Lawny, wha gwaan??

Kimmy, I want both of those girls, they are so dang cute!!!

My bad. Congrats on the new three bedroom house..Enjoy

Timeline
Honey, if you haven't used a fireplace before, please make sure someone with experiences shows you how to do it and how to open the flue - In college, we had a house full of smoke and soot once - not fun to try to clean up!

We have a gas one and have no idea how to light the pilot :unsure:

Mine is electric and all I do is flip a switch. Been in the house two years and never used it :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There are couples on this board who may have seen each other over a span of three trips (each trip lasting about 3-5 days, so for argument's sake lets say they spent a total of 15 days together before paperwork was filed) and say JAEyes files, but she spent an entire two weeks (14 days) with the man - seriously, what's the difference? The fact that one couple saw each other three separate times and someone else saw her loved one once?

Yes she should tread lightly but if she feels this is it, then taking one or two more trips down isn't gonna make much of a difference if her mind is already made.

For the years I've been on VJ, I've seen posts like these. This isn't the first (and by far it won't be the last) time a person from ANY country says something like this.

very true....i think like you said she is just careful in what she decides!

I agree about the whole time thing...wether it is all in one trip or over a few trips.......my thought is that you just get a better feel of who a person is after some time has passed because you experience them over time, on the phone and in person. I know that most of our time on my first trip was spent entertaining each other, not really talking. I think my opinion about visiting a time or 2 more is based on that idea, be it right or wrong. Although, if her mind is made up then any extra visits are a moot point!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wait..mi ave one reply mi soon come

I've already told you this but your daughters are beautiful! Can we discuss an arranged marriage with your youngest daughter and Gavin? Mi serious :whistle::lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I've already told you this but your daughters are beautiful! Can we discuss an arranged marriage with your youngest daughter and Gavin? Mi serious :whistle::lol:

Oh please :P Mek yuh wait fi mi girl/boy twins dem :yes:

Timeline

:thumbs:

You make a very valid point there. What really is the difference?

JAEyes...whatever you do be careful and follow your heart and your head.

Timeline

Mek wi see bout dat...mi ready fi start di savings for mi son's big JA nuptuals :lol:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
My sister also met someone she is head over heels in love with and it is all just to unbelievable I think we might do a double wedding.

There were so many people on here a while ago, did I scare away everyone?

People come and go all the time especially in the evenings. I am on tonight cause the mister is sick and sleeping so I get some me time. You didn't scare anyone :no:

So your sister met a JA man while on the same trip? You guys are both considering getting married in December? Wow what were the chances of you both finding true love at the same time?!

Timeline

Mek wi see bout dat...mi ready fi start di savings for mi son's big JA nuptuals :lol:

:lol: They would make a cute couple.

Timeline
My sister also met someone she is head over heels in love with and it is all just to unbelievable I think we might do a double wedding.

There were so many people on here a while ago, did I scare away everyone?

People come and go all the time especially in the evenings. I am on tonight cause the mister is sick and sleeping so I get some me time. You didn't scare anyone :no:

So your sister met a JA man while on the same trip? You guys are both considering getting married in December? Wow what were the chances of you both finding true love at the same time?!

In this day and age rare. JAEyes do your families support the relationships? If that is a touchy subject I apologize in advance.

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
SUS, where did you go? You asked if I would be in Negril in another topic-Filling Status Questions-. The answer is yes. I will be in Negril with Steve Dec 31- Jan 13..... :jest::dancing: I see your timeline has you arriving a few days before me to JA, will you be in Negril? Maybe we could hook up????

Hey Claire, whaa gwaan?

Hey Mrs. (waving). Nothing is going on. Just sitting here by my lonesome on the couch catching up and watching some TV. I know you can't wait to go to Ja to see your honey. How is school going?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.