5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy,

Sunny luck seh mi nevah tan up pon di fiyah place and start dance...dat rass woudah pop dung

:blink: I have not idea what you said...not that you were "typing" to me. But I'm usually good at read the Patios...you lost me here. :blink:

haha!! KK you're too funny. I think Evan favorite saying is something "a pop dung".

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She is too cute, and so alert for a newborn!

yup she grown already liftin her head and eyes wide open lookin round. That pic was right after she was born too. She just pass gas in my face too pew lol

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yardies happy monday.... need a favor...anyone got idea for good callin card i need ta call da UK. I normally use IDTcalls but that site is down! for months now dunno why. Then, Ringyard costs way more to call UK.

Here is Miss SaNaa sorry so late for the post.....

sanaa.jpg

aww she is looking like why is this woman got this camera in my face? ROFL who does she look like Jalove?

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

She is too cute, and so alert for a newborn!

yup she grown already liftin her head and eyes wide open lookin round. That pic was right after she was born too. She just pass gas in my face too pew lol

Making room for da next one. yes sir!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone trying to schedule inteviews for visiting visa in JA the just opened up some dates on the calendar...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Lita;

I'm with you on the video game thing. I feel the same way and I told him that. He was cool with and admitted he would be addicted to it. Marcel was great with finding his way around the house and getting around on the bus to get to the store. I leave the house at 6am and don't get home until 5pm, so he was not going to sit around and wait for me to come home then take him to the store. I wanted to get him a bike, but we'll wait until next year.

Yeah, Evan has been everywhere on the bike. Goes grocery shopping, to school, to the DMV, came to my job way downtown LA by train. He's pretty good at getting around, although when I am driving he gets very confused with all the streets and different ways I take to get to the same place.

Timeline
Hey yardies happy monday.... need a favor...anyone got idea for good callin card i need ta call da UK. I normally use IDTcalls but that site is down! for months now dunno why. Then, Ringyard costs way more to call UK.

sanaa.jpg

aww she is looking like why is this woman got this camera in my face? ROFL who does she look like Jalove?

well she sho dont look like me....!! the lips are def her dad and the nose

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Good Afternoon Yardies...

I've been reading through this thread over the weekend and I must say that u are quite the lively bunch!

Hope you all don't mind a Guyanese girl chiming in every now and then.

girl please jump right in..welcome !!

Thanks... I am going crazy over here waiting for an approval...its nice that u all have an outlet to share and vent when no one else understands.

P.S. - I understand the patois... :thumbs:

:dance: woop woop! Now Kimmy a chat pure fiyah pon yuh!

Timeline

sanaa.jpg

:wub: She's beautiful :wub:

Timeline
I have to just take my time when I'm reading the Patios. My husband doesn't speak to me in patios..I have to hear it when he speak to his family or friend. But he has never talk straight patios to me. I have to make him say some words so that I use them (heeheehe). And he says..he cant do it. Proper english im a talk.

Lots of people who speak can chat patois and speak English good, find it hard to speak patois to a person who DOESNT speak patois. its like an automatic off switch on the patois and instant Queens English. My husband says that all the time. But I had friends like that too. Could not speak their native language to other Americans. I guess its a bit hard to do. Just start learn fi chat unnu own patwah an im sure fi join in.

Timeline
Anyone trying to schedule inteviews for visiting visa in JA the just opened up some dates on the calendar...

dam dam dam just missed it! went down stairs to turn on computer and i missed the dates!!!! shoot

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

OMG!! That is the cutest baby ever!! She is gorgeous!! Aw I want one now soooo bad. She has such cute little features already. I love her little nose...so cute!!

Timeline

sanaa.jpg

She looks like your hubby.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.