ill ask him tonight

:D

add me to the spinner fan club- ####### soup with spinners = my FAVORITE

i cant wait

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yards, first time I went HEDO all I can say is YUCK...YUCK and some more YUCK! Some people just don't care what they do, where they do it or who is watching them

You were naked, Tre?

And what is this "the first time"??????

:rofl:

Filed: Timeline

KK been laughing at me all week :rofl:

Talking about Hedo...we ran into a lot of Europeans who just love to be out in the open. My cousin, she kept asking me if his thing was suppose to look like that. I was like WHAT THING :rofl: I thought it was a woman until he got closer :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Talking about Hedo...we ran into a lot of Europeans who just love to be out in the open. My cousin, she kept asking me if his thing was suppose to look like that. I was like WHAT THING :rofl: I thought it was a woman until he got closer :rofl:

We were walking up the beach in Negril one day and got close to the nude beach - didn't realize it was there, first trip ever to Negril - I saw a HUGE man with a hidden ding a ling - I said to my friend - turn back! She kept insisting on walking - so I sat down and said go head, I'll wait here - She took two more steps and 4_1_2101-1.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

We were walking up the beach in Negril one day and got close to the nude beach - didn't realize it was there, first trip ever to Negril - I saw a HUGE man with a hidden ding a ling - I said to my friend - turn back! She kept insisting on walking - so I sat down and said go head, I'll wait here - She took two more steps and 4_1_2101-1.gif

Sus, u know I'm cracking up. Then on the other hand, I saw a few men whose anatomy was almost to their knees. I had to laugh. I just looked at the poor woman as she LIMPED by haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Have you been to Home in the Ameristar? I am trying to find some place to go out to this weekend. I actually have a babysitter so I have to take full advantage of it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, yes ppl do what they want to with the hope of no regrets. But, when you in JA from JA lived it in JA and hear and see ALL the things tha happen and how some ppl will do anything hurt anyone to get here, u would say a different thing. Even I who knew kashi forever was like ok I knew he always loved me but we were young and now we're older is he tellin me all these nice things to come a farrin and trust it no help when ur frenz and some family a tell you be careful. Unless u like to purposely hurt urself u will be very cautious in anything u decide to pursue. To say if u get hurt oh well is to say u have not done everything you have to protect urself. We cannot ignore the possibility that someone is using you for anything.

lawny..i hope nobody neva a watch yuh a get naked inna di wata

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Bandy leg...

oleheep a people see mi...but dem did nakid tuh. Mi no do nutin, mu just walk innah di watah n stand tuddy.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Bandy leg...

oleheep a people see mi...but dem did nakid tuh. Mi no do nutin, mu just walk innah di watah n stand tuddy.

lawd ave mercy..visual visual visual :crying::crying:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG, yes ppl do what they want to with the hope of no regrets. But, when you in JA from JA lived it in JA and hear and see ALL the things tha happen and how some ppl will do anything hurt anyone to get here, u would say a different thing. Even I who knew kashi forever was like ok I knew he always loved me but we were young and now we're older is he tellin me all these nice things to come a farrin and trust it no help when ur frenz and some family a tell you be careful. Unless u like to purposely hurt urself u will be very cautious in anything u decide to pursue. To say if u get hurt oh well is to say u have not done everything you have to protect urself. We cannot ignore the possibility that someone is using you for anything.

lawny..i hope nobody neva a watch yuh a get naked inna di wata

I know what you saying, when Anthony and I first decided to give this relationship a try I told him it would be easier for me to move there (I was willing to do it) but I mostly said it to see his response. I spend about 3months looking for jobs out there and him looking for a bigger apt, he said it didn't matter where we lived as long as we were together.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

I agree Kimmy - And I doubt there is a person out there in this situation, from anywhere, who didn't have doubts at one point or another - But I also believe that I can't shut myself off from the possibility of true happiness based on what others have done / say - I think you have to go into it with eyes wide open - hope and pray for the best - but pay attention if any flags sound off to you - They usually mean something.

However, I was hurt, used, cheated on, and eventually physically abused by a man I dated here - So the location of the person isn't going to change me - if it's in their character to cheat, lie, or use = they do it regardless of where they are from.

PS - I love your story with Kashi -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

let me play devils advocate a moment~

We cannot ignore the possibility that someone is using you for anything.

this happens with relationships where both the man and woman are american

this happens with relationships where both the man and woman are thai

this happens with relationships all over the world

edit~ sus! obviously you are much more eloquent than i. LOL

:blink: = my brain

Edited by justucia

Timeline

Agree Sus, where u meet a man has nothing to do with character. But, for JA we know there are alot of users there who have become numb to hurt and hurting ppl it means nothing to them and will take the ride for whatever it's worth.

Thank you Sus

let me play devils advocate a moment~

We cannot ignore the possibility that someone is using you for anything.

this happens with relationships where both the man and woman are american

this happens with relationships where both the man and woman are thai

this happens with relationships all over the world

when did i say that it didn't

oh and no need to play devils advocate

but pay attention if any flags sound off to you - They usually mean something.

this is what I'm saying Sus

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.