Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
But there is nothing like Christmas in Ja though and I think that is why most Ja'cans try to go home :thumbs:

That is so true :luv: I spent 3 Christmas in JA and would love to do it again. The vibes are so wonderful. Grand Market in Linstead...ahhh the memories :crying:

Edited by Yaads

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana...yes my husband does the cooking. He is a picky eater and prefer to cook. It's his thing. I'm soo challenged in that area.

Girl..i am the worst!!!

The most I do is the quick and easy stuff for my kids but RG nuh nyam di processed food dem..

:wacko::wacko: mi a try fi do a likkle crock pot cooking like Honey I guess??? LORD HELP

Timeline
im ready for thanksgiving, i usually cook alot for the holidays.. i love the holidays.. my coworker started playing christmas music yesterday

Wow that is a bit early.

Thanksgiving will be at my house (again :angry: ) We always do Turkey with the fixings and Jerk Steak on the BBQ :yes:

Timeline
im ready for thanksgiving, i usually cook alot for the holidays.. i love the holidays.. my coworker started playing christmas music yesterday

Wow that is a bit early.

Thanksgiving will be at my house (again :angry: ) We always do Turkey with the fixings and Jerk Steak on the BBQ :yes:

can i come ova??? we've had bootleg thanksgiving since my granny passed, none of us women (my mom, me or 2 sisters) wanna take the reigns LOL.. my middle sister is the only one that can even touch my grandmother's cooking...

Timeline
MI HOPE YUH DROP OFF..

Galang, I did. But mi a'rite. Kimmy mi afi call you dis weekend. I need some therapy.

Call har an tap telling har yuh a guh call har :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline

Claire I send u this with lots and lots of LOVE... :bonk::ph34r::bonk:

One more thing Claire, you know a few weeks ago I was at the Greyhound station waiting for you to pick me up to help you with the housework, but mi nevah si u car, so mi go back a DC :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
That's what the VASELINE is for the SCRATCHES....

Kimmy and Portland....I'm so glad I'm not the only one that CHEWS my chicken bone or suck on the oxtail or goat bone until it's WHITE....

Sometimes I forget and do it in public....opps. Rarely though. But I'm going to tell you, if you make brownstew chicken or curry chicken right I chew the bones until nothing is left...that's why I love CHICKEN BACK...lawd ave merci.

LoL, this is actually very embarassing, but I normally eat lunch with my coworkers and when I bring something really good for lunch I leave the bone in the plate until I get back to my desk where I can chew it good and proper!

:lol::lol:

someone, anyone, Portland, claire??? wash out???

It is similar to a colon cleanser.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

But watch yah...mi lego one and everybody gaane :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Wow that is a bit early.

can i come ova??? we've had bootleg thanksgiving since my granny passed, none of us women (my mom, me or 2 sisters) wanna take the reigns LOL.. my middle sister is the only one that can even touch my grandmother's cooking...

Come on over :yes: My mom and I both share the cooking responsibilities. It is only me and A and my mom and 2 sibs on Thanksgiving so nothing major.

MI HOPE YUH DROP OFF..

Galang, I did. But mi a'rite. Kimmy mi afi call you dis weekend. I need some therapy.

Call har an tap telling har yuh a guh call har :angry:

:rofl:

Doan piss off Claire! :no:

But watch yah...mi lego one and everybody gaane :crying:

Mi have 1/2 hour til mi GONE! :dance:

Edited by Yaads

mi seh everibadi gaane lef mi a mi one deh innah dis room... so mi ago start sing

Mi a di duppy konquerer dem fraid a mi...dem fraid a mi (mi a DJ)

AFR: All Fruits Ripe

AO: Alms Ouse

BC: Box Cover

BOT = Back On Top

BIB - Baggy Ina Bungle

BOABDL - buss out one big dutty laff

BOAL - Buss Out A Laff

BOWLAFDOOMB - Bowed Ova Wid Laff An Fawl Dung Out Of Mi Bed

BYBAL - Ban Yuh Belly An Laff

CAS= Crack a smile

DWL - Dead Wid Laff

DWLTMPUMS - similar to bloz own cept til mi peepee up mi self

DWLAPUMS = Dead Wid Laff And Peepee Up Mi Self

FR - Fe Real

GDAB - Go Dead a Bush

KMN: Kiss Mi Neckback

KYAWO -Kut Yeye and Wheel Out

LIH = Lick innu Head

LM - Likkle Mo

MAK: Mi A Kinpupalick

MT: Mo Time

MPD - mad people dem

MYODB - mine yuh own dyamn binezz

NR - Nuff Respect

ROTFWL rolling on the floor with laff.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OMG!!! NO WAY!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

On November 5, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

THANK YOU LORD! Y'all have no idea how worried I was about this. Thank God.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well im back , they cancelled choir rehearsal and no one bothered to tell me, guess its a good thing, i was feeling my rum cream a bit....:hehe:

Lawny what is that the patois, computer emoticons

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.