10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

OK

I sent my application in the 16 OCT got there 20 OCT and I have not received anything yet, the check hasn't even been cashed yet! I am a bit worried should I be?

any advice is welcome

thanks!

K-1 VISA Timeline

I-129F Sent :2008-10-16

I-129F NOA2 :2009-02-22

Interview Date : 2009-03-31

VISA APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : 2009-04-05

US Entry : 2009-04-26 tickets bought!

Wedding date: May 31, 2009

Praise HaShem! This has been such a blessing all thanks to him and his glorious hand!

AOS Timeline:

I-495 Sent: 2009-06-30

I-495 Received: 2009-07-01 (Fedex Overnight)

I-495 Biometrics: 2009-08-11

INTERVIEW DATE RECEIVED:: 2009-08-28

1-495 INTERVIEW DATE: 2009-09-29

Filed: Timeline
OK

I sent my application in the 16 OCT got there 20 OCT and I have not received anything yet, the check hasn't even been cashed yet! I am a bit worried should I be?

any advice is welcome

thanks!

No.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
OK

any advice is welcome

thanks!

Give it more time.

OK

any advice is welcome

thanks!

Take two of these....and relax.

chillpill.jpg

Patience is a virtue you'll definitely have to perfect if you don't want to go stark raving mad during this process. :) It can take longer sometimes....but I think two weeks is the average, for check cashing/NOA1 issuance.

good luck,

-P

Edited by Minya's wife
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

OK

any advice is welcome

thanks!

Nothing to be worried about - it's common (apparently) for checks to not be cashed right away and it doesn't seem to effect the progress of your petition. NOA1's (notice of action) seem to take their time too - also doesn't seem to impede petition progress...

Just sit back and relax and assume the best.. :thumbs:

my SO send the petition on may 27 and the NOA1 in hard copy in july 22 , see? so dont worry !! :P

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Matt-and-Annie, you should go to the Subforum which is here

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=128

You should find a Thread for all October filers for VSC. There are a few others who have the exact same situation as you. As other posters said, no need to worry. Better to have patience, since what we all shall do is wait, wait, wait. . Average is just over 4 months until NOA2, so kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

All the best

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys, it's only been a little over two weeks for ya'll. You just need to relax & take it easy. Believe me, I know EXACTLY how you feel. All I can tell you is that EVERYTHING having to do with the VISA process, takes TONS of patience & LOTS of waiting time. Seems like WAIT & SOON are the only two responses I hear these days. Just say strong, hang in there, and ABOVE all... HAVE FAITH IN GOD ABOVE. :) It's hard, I know, but that's how we're able to get through each passing day until we receive our approval. I'll make sure to keep you guys in my prayers. May God grant us ALL a speedy approval so that we may FINALLY be able to be with our loved ones. May God bless you both. :) Take care. ;)

Edited by inGODShands

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.