*Maureen*

Thursday

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you everyone...

This is still sinking in, and I am so glad to be able to share it with friends that understand.

Shawna and Tina ~ you are amazing....You kept me sane through this one ;)

Off to work, be safe and remember - TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!! :dance:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! I hope you're doing well.

Linda congrats! I hope he's here for the holidays.

Tasha, I love Malek's new pics.

Jackie - Lexy just beautiful - as always.

Terrie - lots of prayers for your momma.

Ash, your brother is amazing. Plus, we love Ghost Hunters!

My love to you all!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning everyone :)

Congrats on the visa Linda :dance::dance::dance:

THEY DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance:

PHILLIES WORLD CHAMPIONS

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Timeline

Thank you HLM, he is a hard worker! I hope that your interview goes really well!

Missed you Staashi, how's the baby bump? :luv:

We love Ghost Hunters too, it's like Jihed's new favorite show lol. Here is their findings video from when they were on the island in June 2008. They wanted to come back and do their live Halloween special there. Said they'd rarely had so much activity. Fort Delaware is one creepy place to be at night! LOL :blink:

My love to you all!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
WOO HOO!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats on the approval!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
h22.gif

linda&usama - congrats_4.gif

Turia - 0think5043.gif

Jackie - Your Grand Daughter is beautiful, Thanks for sharing with us.

As always those babies make me smile, have a great day. My daughter was driving yesterday and there was this old half blind dog on the road, and my daughter stops and gets this dog, because he was in the middle of a busy road, and now he is in our home, and my dog is losing his mind. lol My daughter took him to the vet and the vet thinks someone might of dump him cause he is so old, and his teeth are rotten, so my daughter will take him to get his teeth done, and she also put in a lost add in the paper, but it looks like we have a new member. He is a Chihuahua mix, and my dog is a chihuahua, so my Gus is not happy. We named the new one Roosevelt, my daughter says he is disabled lol like Roosevelt since he is almost blind. Oh let's hope my daughter doesn't find anymore animals. lol

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Everybody!

Linda - WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it would be smooth for you! :dance: :dance: :dance: I am sooooo happy for you!

HLM - You're next!!! It's going to be just as easy!

Terrie (F) I'll be praying for you and your mom today.

Well, it's Thursday, a little tired, but ready to hit it. Have a great day!!

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Ash - the bump is bumping! My pants are getting tight and I'm losing my mind cause I need to go shopping. :wacko:

Thank you HLM, he is a hard worker! I hope that your interview goes really well!

Missed you Staashi, how's the baby bump? :luv:

We love Ghost Hunters too, it's like Jihed's new favorite show lol. Here is their findings video from when they were on the island in June 2008. They wanted to come back and do their live Halloween special there. Said they'd rarely had so much activity. Fort Delaware is one creepy place to be at night! LOL :blink:

My love to you all!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena!!!

LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I feel like its Ahmed and I all over again. I came to work telling everyone friends got approved.

You know I love ya! Tell Usama not to party toooo hard! I will talk to you tonight!

Have a great day everyone.

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL!

:dance: Counting this week I only have two five day work weeks for the rest of the year :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well it's God awful crazy here today because Obama is making an appearance. Damit all I need is to go across the street and get gas and that's impossible right now! Dude isn't even supposed to talk till 9:30 pm! Uh.........! On an up note......why do all the secret service men (is that who they are?) have to be so cute! LOL!

Have a good one everybody!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks HG!

Linda--this is so great! I hope he has his visa in hand very soon! Everybody waiting...visas in hand soon!!!!

HLM---we have a Halloween party to go to Friday night. I am either going as white trash...you know putting the white trash bag on me and bobby pinning tissues and cups to my hair or as an old Tavern Girl from the Renaissance Period...only because my sister has the costume. Hubster is going as some freaky old troll man thing but I wanted him to be Napoleon Dynamite. I swear he is skinny like Napoleon and only needs the leisure shirt and the tatas tshirt under it with the moon boots and wig...he would be great!!!

Still sending prayers your way Terrie!!!

Everybody else I am not forgetting you I just need to get back to work!!! Have a great afternoon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well it's God awful crazy here today because Obama is making an appearance. Damit all I need is to go across the street and get gas and that's impossible right now! Dude isn't even supposed to talk till 9:30 pm! Uh.........! On an up note......why do all the secret service men (is that who they are?) have to be so cute! LOL! Have a good one everybody!

:rofl:

where do u live?

lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.