brad2008

terminating her k3 visa

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

terminating her k3 visa

Hello I want to know if this site can help me, or tell me who can or what to do. I'm not an american citizen and I need some help with this case that turned out to be a nightmare.

I'm a Chilean proffesional, who married an american citizen last year, we had plans for the future and for that I got the K3 visa after the marriage that took place in Staten Island. That visa allowed me to ask for a working authorization.

I went to the US to live with my wife in April this year, I left everything, job, family, friends, apartment all in Chile. When I arrived to NY my wife acted strange, but we continue living together, I applied to the working authorization, and had to come back to Chile to get the rest of my stuff and say goodbye to my family and friends. Everything was going normal til that moment between us, just minor differences and she was happy apparently to have me back in a few weeks.

A few hours before taking the plane to NY, she called me and told me not to come, she was very agressive and didn't give me any explanation. She left me in a very bad shape. She still has a lot of my things there, most of my clothing, a computer and some more stuff she said she was going to send them to a friend I have there. She also wanted to charge me for the migration lawyers she hired for the visa process, and she does not care a bit about how much I have spent and left here.

Few days ago she sent me an annulment affidavit to sign, the motive was ch14 @ 140, "the consent of the plaintiff to the marriage was obtained by fraud". I sent her an email telling her that I won't sign a paper that says that I commited fraud, It may compromise me in ways I don't know, she acted very mad and told me it was just a common procedure, she is a lawyer.

After all, I feel helpless, I'm not in the US, but also I don't know what to do. I spent a lot to get there, financially and emotionally, left a job and I've been living with my savings since March, I don't know really what to do, that is why if there is anyway that someone can help me understand the procedures, and which are my rights. I just want to end this, I've been in psychologycal treatment because it was very hard for me, and I'm not fully recovered to look for a job yet.

With this notice, the story goes on and on. Please if you can help me in any way I would appreciatte it very much.

hi i just dont if this is a helpful for me but i really want to open my topic to get some helps, my problem is how to terminate the k3 visa and the k4 visa from the wife and her daughter from China, i met her in 2006 and bring her over last yea sept. 2007, after marrying her in China i sent her money that it too much for what she needs, for she demanding that much and of course she is my wife i did the best to give what she wants, bringing them in US cost me alots of money for my wife cant speak english and needs everything in the lawyer, and that gives me a bad financial even i work so hard....when they came in US she my wife find out that i dont have too much money on my account but still i can afford and support what they need for a i have a good job, the daughter wants to go back to china for she wants to get some couse their and i give her money for the plane ticket for its a good idea for her to learn something and can easily find job when she go back in US my job is working anywhere in US but I still try my best to see wife in week end and even bring her with me sometimes to the place my job takes me...one day i go back home that my wife's gone someone saw her picked by another guy...til that i didnt hear from her anymore so i filed a divorced and i was granted...now my problem is how to terminate her K3 visa in order to terminate any obligation to her....i am thinking to talk to a lawyer who knows immigration but i am tired for it cost me a lots already for them to bring her.....i tried this site just to get some information for we know that if we have this kind of problem it gaves so much headache.....and if anyone knows about this if her k3 visa will be terminated do u think i can still sponsor another woman if i can find one but next time careful is needed.....this mistake gaves me a lesson not to marry the woman in just first met.....just beacuse i want to marry a chinese woman i even marry this woman even she dont know how to speak english and i sent her to english school but it didnt work for her....well i hope there is someone in this site can help me in this matter.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
terminating her k3 visa
Hello I want to know if this site can help me, or tell me who can or what to do. I'm not an american citizen and I need some help with this case that turned out to be a nightmare.

I'm a Chilean proffesional, who married an american citizen last year, we had plans for the future and for that I got the K3 visa after the marriage that took place in Staten Island. That visa allowed me to ask for a working authorization.

I went to the US to live with my wife in April this year, I left everything, job, family, friends, apartment all in Chile. When I arrived to NY my wife acted strange, but we continue living together, I applied to the working authorization, and had to come back to Chile to get the rest of my stuff and say goodbye to my family and friends. Everything was going normal til that moment between us, just minor differences and she was happy apparently to have me back in a few weeks.

A few hours before taking the plane to NY, she called me and told me not to come, she was very agressive and didn't give me any explanation. She left me in a very bad shape. She still has a lot of my things there, most of my clothing, a computer and some more stuff she said she was going to send them to a friend I have there. She also wanted to charge me for the migration lawyers she hired for the visa process, and she does not care a bit about how much I have spent and left here.

Few days ago she sent me an annulment affidavit to sign, the motive was ch14 @ 140, "the consent of the plaintiff to the marriage was obtained by fraud". I sent her an email telling her that I won't sign a paper that says that I commited fraud, It may compromise me in ways I don't know, she acted very mad and told me it was just a common procedure, she is a lawyer.

After all, I feel helpless, I'm not in the US, but also I don't know what to do. I spent a lot to get there, financially and emotionally, left a job and I've been living with my savings since March, I don't know really what to do, that is why if there is anyway that someone can help me understand the procedures, and which are my rights. I just want to end this, I've been in psychologycal treatment because it was very hard for me, and I'm not fully recovered to look for a job yet.

With this notice, the story goes on and on. Please if you can help me in any way I would appreciatte it very much.

hi i just dont if this is a helpful for me but i really want to open my topic to get some helps, my problem is how to terminate the k3 visa and the k4 visa from the wife and her daughter from China, i met her in 2006 and bring her over last yea sept. 2007, after marrying her in China i sent her money that it too much for what she needs, for she demanding that much and of course she is my wife i did the best to give what she wants, bringing them in US cost me alots of money for my wife cant speak english and needs everything in the lawyer, and that gives me a bad financial even i work so hard....when they came in US she my wife find out that i dont have too much money on my account but still i can afford and support what they need for a i have a good job, the daughter wants to go back to china for she wants to get some couse their and i give her money for the plane ticket for its a good idea for her to learn something and can easily find job when she go back in US my job is working anywhere in US but I still try my best to see wife in week end and even bring her with me sometimes to the place my job takes me...one day i go back home that my wife's gone someone saw her picked by another guy...til that i didnt hear from her anymore so i filed a divorced and i was granted...now my problem is how to terminate her K3 visa in order to terminate any obligation to her....i am thinking to talk to a lawyer who knows immigration but i am tired for it cost me a lots already for them to bring her.....i tried this site just to get some information for we know that if we have this kind of problem it gaves so much headache.....and if anyone knows about this if her k3 visa will be terminated do u think i can still sponsor another woman if i can find one but next time careful is needed.....this mistake gaves me a lesson not to marry the woman in just first met.....just beacuse i want to marry a chinese woman i even marry this woman even she dont know how to speak english and i sent her to english school but it didnt work for her....well i hope there is someone in this site can help me in this matter.

You can't terminate her visa. It's good for two years from the date of issue. Did she adjust status to permanent resident? Did she file to adjust status?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
terminating her k3 visa

You can't terminate her visa. It's good for two years from the date of issue. Did she adjust status to permanent resident? Did she file to adjust status?

i didnt file anything to her in immigration since she came for i am adjusting financially to pay the lawyer.

Timeline
terminating her k3 visa

i didnt file anything to her in immigration since she came for i am adjusting financially to pay the lawyer.

anyway is anyone knows where can i send the termination of her visa.

Timeline
terminating her k3 visa

well i didnt get that....so i cant terminate the visa is it mean that i cant sponsor another one with in 2 years....i really want to have an asian wife so this makes me worried now.

Timeline

You can't terminate her visa. Please read my previous response. You didn't issue the visa, the US Dept. of State issued it based on your petition. At this point her immigration status is out of your hands. Just don't file an affidavit of support to assist her in adjusting status and her visa and status will expire on its own.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
terminating her k3 visa

well i didnt get that....so i cant terminate the visa is it mean that i cant sponsor another one with in 2 years....i really want to have an asian wife so this makes me worried now.

can i still sponsor someone if ever im going to married another asian? for i was granted a divorced last july this year....she came Sept. and shes gone March i file a devorced and got it july.

Timeline
terminating her k3 visa

can i still sponsor someone if ever im going to married another asian? for i was granted a divorced last july this year....she came Sept. and shes gone March i file a devorced and got it july.

Sure you can. Check the IMBRA forum for discussion on this.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Hopefully you figured out how to make the second time work.

Most overseas relationships start with the the petitioner wanting a mate and the beneficiary wanting to get to the US. Where it goes from there will determine the success of the relationship. Not many relationships have the overseas persons petitioning the American.

Very difficult to have a relationship not being able to communicate ones feelings and thoughts. Having a child involved can go either way. For me it's better if the initial meeting is thru a friend or relative.

Lots seem to do OK via internet tho. Multiple trips are a big help in getting to know each other and also plus at the embassy interview.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

It sounds to me like you run the risk of becoming a serial k-visa applicant. It's precisely these types of petitions that the IMBRA laws were introduced to prevent. You may need to ask for a waiver next time around.

terminating her k3 visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.