tenderheartusa79

ITS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

good morning mena :) I hope that you are all doing well

Polar - What about tea? Is he as against coffee/tea as he is soda? Even the diet coke ? I have to have my diet coke and I know it's not great, but at least it has no calories or totally devastating health affects (at least I don't think so? please don't tell me if it does, cuz I need it! :lol: )

Tasha- Honey we went through the same thing and it was really rough. Please PM me if you want to talk, I totally understand what you are going through and that stress that comes from him not being able to find work

Like Sandrilia said, it's raining like crazy here today! :( My car is in the shop so I had to bum a ride from my ex to work and he offered to take Jihed to work but hubby said he'd walk because it wasn't quite time to leave yet and I was thinking are you crazy? It's freezing and raining but before I got out of the house, there came my Dad. Coffee in hand and saying I thought Jihed could use a ride to work. It's a 25 minute ride north for him to do drive Jihed 10 minutes, such a sweet Daddy :luv: :luv:

Deb - I don't know where you are, but just thinking about'cha! Only 2 more days until your man is home :D:dance:

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Terrie - Praying for your mom today. I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hmm..I LOVE zombie movies. I wonder if we have Zombie Strippers at the library that I can check out :devil:

Good Morning MENA!

I'm not a very good sneek - yesterday I walked to the gas station for a coke, but I left the bottle in the trash can. So when hubby took out trash he saw it, then this morning told me "you drink coke yesterday, today no. Okay?" :innocent:

Today I either need to take out the trash before he comes home or go out for fast food and eat there. :devil:

*sigh* I know he's just looking out for my health because I've been complaining lately... but I need my caffine! :crying: Maby I should switch to diet :blush:

PB - Diet is not so bad! I made the switch a few years ago when I went on WW and even thought I lost weight (a lot) and have kept it on for 3 years now, I never switched back to regular pop. BTW, Diet Dr. Pepper is awesome - tastes like regular :D

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone! Its so cold here! I am so not ready for winter!

Tasha, you and your hubby are in my prayers. Its gotta be so hard to go thru that.

PB, I couldn't live without my Pepsi in the morning. My heart goes out to you!

Jeanne, Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

Well i will be off to the hospital in a few hours to be with my dad while my mom has this biopsy. My son is coming with me. Insha allah, everything will go fine for her.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Its sooooooo cold here and our BRAND NEW furnace is not working. It kicks on but then after running for two or three minutes it turns off and then tries to kick back on but it wont....My thermostat reads 65F right now...brrrr Time to take a shower and me and zaid are gonna go hang out at the mall or something til the men get home and fix it...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Tasha sorry to hear the difficulties happening for you two I wish you all the best and will put you and your family in my prayers as well...

Terry how is your mom?

Charles... I am trying to visualize a Zombie stipper?? kind of odd wonder if they've got rythm??

update: NVC is totally messing with me!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning

Although we have a bit of a NorEaster here, with wind gusts, rain and cold...YUCK :angry:

The Phillies were delayed last night due to the storm and at that time they were 2-2 with the Tampa Blue Rays

It will continue sometime today and the whole city just sitting on edge waiting for a victory!

Tasha...I hope God answers your prayers soon.

Jess...I see you are back? :unsure:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU HLM!!! :thumbs:

As for me, I am just muddling through another week, peeling the days off our calendar and praying for the call we desperately need :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: TOTALLY thought that said peeing on the days of the calendar and I was like, OMG I NEVER thought of counting down the days like that but heck I know how crazy this visa ####### can make ya so if you need to take a wizz on each day of the week I'm right behind ya girlfriend! :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
11-1.gif

Turia - 0think5043.gif

Tasha- hereforyou.gif
"you drink coke yesterday, today no. Okay?"
:rofl: That made me laugh, I always get caught. Thanks for the good laugh.

1143961m288v7l4qz.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hmm..I LOVE zombie movies. I wonder if we have Zombie Strippers at the library that I can check out :devil:

Good Morning MENA!

I'm not a very good sneek - yesterday I walked to the gas station for a coke, but I left the bottle in the trash can. So when hubby took out trash he saw it, then this morning told me "you drink coke yesterday, today no. Okay?" :innocent:

Today I either need to take out the trash before he comes home or go out for fast food and eat there. :devil:

*sigh* I know he's just looking out for my health because I've been complaining lately... but I need my caffine! :crying: Maby I should switch to diet :blush:

PB - Diet is not so bad! I made the switch a few years ago when I went on WW and even thought I lost weight (a lot) and have kept it on for 3 years now, I never switched back to regular pop. BTW, Diet Dr. Pepper is awesome - tastes like regular :D

I'm on a very very lowfat diet right now and I think the difference between what I'm doing now and what I would do when I was on a diet is I'm not thinking about losing weight. It's for purely health reasons that I have to do this now and as a side effect sure I've lost ten pounds but that's not at all what I'm focused on so I'm not counting calories at all. Just eliminating all butter and a lot of oils. Helps that I now have wicked bad GERD ever since the operation so I'm not real hungry to begin with but maybe if you have the right mindset it won't be so hard. Diet coke rocks though I prefer Coke Zero but just let my husband TRY to pry it away from my cold dead hands. HA!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good Morning

Although we have a bit of a NorEaster here, with wind gusts, rain and cold...YUCK :angry:

The Phillies were delayed last night due to the storm and at that time they were 2-2 with the Tampa Blue Rays

It will continue sometime today and the whole city just sitting on edge waiting for a victory!

Tasha...I hope God answers your prayers soon.

Jess...I see you are back? :unsure:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU HLM!!! :thumbs:

As for me, I am just muddling through another week, peeling the days off our calendar and praying for the call we desperately need :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: TOTALLY thought that said peeing on the days of the calendar and I was like, OMG I NEVER thought of counting down the days like that but heck I know how crazy this visa ####### can make ya so if you need to take a wizz on each day of the week I'm right behind ya girlfriend! :thumbs:

:rofl: you're cracking me up!! needed the laugh thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good Morning MENA!

I'm on a very very lowfat diet right now and I think the difference between what I'm doing now and what I would do when I was on a diet is I'm not thinking about losing weight. It's for purely health reasons that I have to do this now and as a side effect sure I've lost ten pounds but that's not at all what I'm focused on so I'm not counting calories at all. Just eliminating all butter and a lot of oils. Helps that I now have wicked bad GERD ever since the operation so I'm not real hungry to begin with but maybe if you have the right mindset it won't be so hard. Diet coke rocks though I prefer Coke Zero but just let my husband TRY to pry it away from my cold dead hands. HA!

I have to say..when I drank regular soda I was a Coke drinker, but after switching to diet, I prefer Diet Pepsi. But I dont like regular Pepsi....go figure.

Also, I had severe acid reflux before my diet, and was on daily meds. But after I started dieting, it completely went away.

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Havent' been around in a while, but I was just dropping in to say hi! :star:

hey you where have you been? long time no see! :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.