lovers_in_love

Is a heart attack can be a reaon for EXPIDITE?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ members! :( ,

I have a question we already request an expidite for our papers then after 2 working days the USCIS e mail my husband but he accidentally delete the e mail/he did not noticed the e mail from the USCIS. OUr reason to expidite our papers is that he had a heart attack. we have all the evidence. And he is having a lot of pain from his back from the ARMY. Do you think this reasons can approve our expidite? By the way this monday he will going to call the USCIS again to ask the e mail beacuse you will fax the evidences with the e mail they sent to my husband. I need some advices Or does anyone know if OUR REASON IS VALID??? Thank you Guys. :) Good luck to all of us!

Lovers_in_Love (L)

<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" target="_blank">

1erbva.png

</a>

Sounds like a perfectly valid reason to me. I would hope USCIS will be sympathetic to your request.

I have a question we already request an expidite for our papers then after 2 working days the USCIS e mail my husband but he accidentally delete the e mail/he did not noticed the e mail from the USCIS. OUr reason to expidite our papers is that he had a heart attack. we have all the evidence. And he is having a lot of pain from his back from the ARMY. Do you think this reasons can approve our expidite? By the way this monday he will going to call the USCIS again to ask the e mail beacuse you will fax the evidences with the e mail they sent to my husband. I need some advices Or does anyone know if OUR REASON IS VALID??? Thank you Guys. :) Good luck to all of us!

Lovers_in_Love (L)

Timeline
Sounds like a perfectly valid reason to me. I would hope USCIS will be sympathetic to your request.

Lovers_in_Love (L)

Thank you ninjarocket. Ive noticed that you've been answering my post since I joined here. THANK YOU FOR MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

1erbva.png

</a>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok, if I have a good reason, how can I request an expedite? whom should I call? what the numbers? how much should I pay? what forms should I fill out or where should I go?

The Next Step is Removing Conditions!

0820120349b40a7377e80.jpg

Timeline
Ok, if I have a good reason, how can I request an expedite? whom should I call? what the numbers? how much should I pay? what forms should I fill out or where should I go?

When my husband request for an expidite he called the USCIS then the lady there filled out the form for him then told him that he will know somthing from them then after 2 days they sent an e mail to my husband but he deleted the e mail accidentally so on monday he will call again to have the e mail from them beacuse you will send the evidence with that e mail from USCIS.

1erbva.png

</a>

this is enough valid reason to asked for expedite. my sister i wish u good luck for this and i know it will be granted. baka next week nasa USEM na case mo. hehehehehe bongga dba? good luck VAN.

Timeline
this is enough valid reason to asked for expedite. my sister i wish u good luck for this and i know it will be granted. baka next week nasa USEM na case mo. hehehehehe bongga dba? good luck VAN.

No! Iam not ready yet if it will be in USEM next week LOL :lol::lol: Anyway Thanks a lot. Bevs I am hoping you will get your visa this coming week. Then you and your son can dance. :dance:

Com'on momma lets dance :dance::dance::dance::dance: Visa..Visa knock on your door :dance::dance:

1erbva.png

</a>

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

When my husband request for an expidite he called the USCIS then the lady there filled out the form for him then told him that he will know somthing from them then after 2 days they sent an e mail to my husband but he deleted the e mail accidentally so on monday he will call again to have the e mail from them beacuse you will send the evidence with that e mail from USCIS.

My husband just fax the evidence to the USCIS the other day. Hope that we will hear a good news soon :dance:.

1erbva.png

</a>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.