steveee

" AFTER THE DENIAL FROM K-3 WE CAN REFILE?"

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was denied for K-3 visa and the Consular Officer told me that the petition will be returned to NVC for proper disposition and she said that it will be revoke soon, she said that we can appeal directly to NVC but i don't know that we need to have an action right away for an appeal we did it but i think its too late, so if the petition returned to NVC and it will be null and void, somebody knows when we can refile a new one? and its possible to refile? ANY ADVICES WILL BE APPRECIATED..thanks in advance....have a great day!!!

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Filed: Timeline
I was denied for K-3 visa and the Consular Officer told me that the petition will be returned to NVC for proper disposition and she said that it will be revoke soon, she said that we can appeal directly to NVC but i don't know that we need to have an action right away for an appeal we did it but i think its too late, so if the petition returned to NVC and it will be null and void, somebody knows when we can refile a new one? and its possible to refile? ANY ADVICES WILL BE APPRECIATED..thanks in advance....have a great day!!!

Hopefully you know why they denied your k-3 so you can address it on your next petition to the uscis. I think you need to cancel out your denied k-3 then reapply. Or you can hang tight and wait for your" Notice Of Intent to Deny letter " and send in your proofs then so you won't have to reapply.

Timeline

Hopefully you know why they denied your k-3 so you can address it on your next petition to the uscis. I think you need to cancel out your denied k-3 then reapply. Or you can hang tight and wait for your" Notice Of Intent to Deny letter " and send in your proofs then so you won't have to reapply.

I had my refusal letter from the Embassy already the "Notice of Intent to Deny letter" is different? because i been under AR and after 2 months they send me a refusal letter saying that im not eligible for K-3 because the documents provided cant proved that our marriage was bonafide and its only for immigration purposes......

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

The "NOID" is a letter you get from the service center once the case is sent back to it. If it's still at the embassy I would try to provide them more proof of a bonified marraige if you can. Maybe fax them letters that are notorized from your family and spouses family that it is a true marriage. Anything you can think of to keep it there so it doesnt get sent back. You can also contact your representive for help to.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So where are you supposed to send your proof? USCIS wont tell u anything>......

So where are you supposed to send your proof? USCIS wont tell u anything>......

Well I am only going by what i read on vj. Maybe others can comment on this. From what I have read USCIS sends you a NOID letter and you have so long to respond to it and send your proof. Awhile ago mine was also sent back to USCIS and I contacted an imigration lawyer and she told me to send the proof to them weather I got a NOID letter or not. I never got a chance to do this so I dont know if this works or not. Maybe contact an imigration lawyer that can give you some better information on what to do. Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

who did you get the denial letter from? it should have advised you that you have 30 days to appeal. I agree if it is still at the embassy I would immediately send any and all documentations proving your marriage. we sent copies of wedding cards from family & friends, calling card purchases, bus tickets, reference letters from family and friends, copies of lease when he was living with me, copies of car insurance showing in both names, copies of life insurance showing my husband as beneficiary, copies of joint bank account statements, emails... just to mention a few.. Don't just wait, take action! Good luck!

09/2005 submitted I130, 08/09/2006 completed medical,case left NVC to Montreal Embassy July 7, 2006
06/07/2006 NVC CASE COMPLETE! (278 days from I130 submitted to NVC case complete)
August 2006 Interview at Montreal Embassy, need to submit I601 & I212 waiver.July 2007 submitted waivers to Montreal Embassy who forwarded to Vermont Service Center
October 2007 rec'd receipt and notification or waiver processing from VSC, April 2008 rec'd RFE for I601 July 2008 submitted RFE, and rec'd receipt, advised written decision within 60 days
October 24, 2008 sent written request for case status to VSC, May 2009 after written request for status update recd letter "being processed"
July2009 requested Senator inquiry again.. response "with officer, required extra processing" if no response check back 6 months!
Dec 09 requested senator inquiry again, Jan 8 2010 requested more than "general inquiry" senator Jan 11, 2010 Senator requested supervisor
Jan 12, VSC told senator's office we wld recd notice in mail 7 - 10 days Jan 20, 2010 I601 DENIED.... letter dated Jan 14, 2010
April 2010, granted 290b approval to send to Appeal for review

October 2011 Appeal denied due to fraud, now dumped by husband, now with Canadian Arabic woman from Tunisa for Canada residence.. processing Immigration with her now

thru Canada

July2013 He ws deported back to Egypt almost a year ago due to out of status for almost 2 years

movin on to a new life
Felicia

Timeline

who did you get the denial letter from? it should have advised you that you have 30 days to appeal. I agree if it is still at the embassy I would immediately send any and all documentations proving your marriage. we sent copies of wedding cards from family & friends, calling card purchases, bus tickets, reference letters from family and friends, copies of lease when he was living with me, copies of car insurance showing in both names, copies of life insurance showing my husband as beneficiary, copies of joint bank account statements, emails... just to mention a few.. Don't just wait, take action! Good luck!

Thanks a lot, but here in USEM Manila if they need more evidence they will tell you but mine was, they sent me a reusal letter and then with an appointment letter to appear at the Embassy i thought i have a chance to show more evidence but during my appearance with the CO she told me that she cannot entertain anything because it was already had a final decision, she said that all i can do is to appeal in the USCIS because it will be returned to NVC to revoke....during my interview i presented also joint account, insurance that i am the beneficiaries, marriage certificate original from CA, but not from NSO i think that is the question because suppose to be i need to present marriage contract from NSO forwarded by Phil. Consulate, copies of the receipt we used for our honeymoon, pictures etc.... but still they said im not eligible and only immigration purposes only :crying: its unfair!!!

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

Timeline

Thanks a lot, but here in USEM Manila if they need more evidence they will tell you but mine was, they sent me a reusal letter and then with an appointment letter to appear at the Embassy i thought i have a chance to show more evidence but during my appearance with the CO she told me that she cannot entertain anything because it was already had a final decision, she said that all i can do is to appeal in the USCIS because it will be returned to NVC to revoke....during my interview i presented also joint account, insurance that i am the beneficiaries, marriage certificate original from CA, but not from NSO i think that is the question because suppose to be i need to present marriage contract from NSO forwarded by Phil. Consulate, copies of the receipt we used for our honeymoon, pictures etc.... but still they said im not eligible and only immigration purposes only :crying: its unfair!!!

I am sorry to hear this! :( . I am just thinking If they think that " Its IMMIGRATION PURPOSE" because of your past relationship. Why dont you get married again in the PHILIPPINES and file for k3? Just a thought :o . good luck to you! Just be strong and fight for it. :thumbs: and YOU WILL BE FINE :thumbs: . MAY GOD BLESS YOU :innocent:

Lovers_in_Love (L)

<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" target="_blank">

1erbva.png

</a>

Timeline

I am sorry to hear this! :( . I am just thinking If they think that " Its IMMIGRATION PURPOSE" because of your past relationship. Why dont you get married again in the PHILIPPINES and file for k3? Just a thought :o . good luck to you! Just be strong and fight for it. :thumbs: and YOU WILL BE FINE :thumbs: . MAY GOD BLESS YOU :innocent:

Lovers_in_Love (L)

Maybe thats a very good idea, if he can visit here this coming christmas break...right now im trying to fix some of my papers... take care and thank you.... :dance: :dance:

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.