MJ3lasvegas

TRAVEL PREPARATIONS

52 posts in this topic

sa mga reviewers sila strict, so i guess iba ung book na dala mo noon or hindi pa sila strict dat time..better safe na lng, tama ung cousin mo na dto na lang at latest edition pa, i guess you just donate na lang yang books mo at dadami pa ang makikinabang at dahil sa kabaitan mo, you will pass the NCLEX for take 1, say mo???hala be a good samaritan, para meron ka extra gift kay Santa this Xmas..lol..

have you check the airlines about the plane they will use to LV, kasi if meron ka BBB , ikaw mismo carry to another gate sa Hawaii, but if suit case lng madali hilahin di ba..

grabe, few days to go at fly na beauty mo ..be safe and have a stress free day..

sana nga yankee!!! para US RN na kaagad ako next year (magdilang anghel ka sana!! :innocent: )..

about the bbb..AKO ANG MAGBUBUHAT?? OMG!!! talaga? meron naman sigurong cart for that..ang sagwa naman tingnan if i'd be dragging the bbb around the airport..hahahaha.. :lol: i wish i could just bring 1 luggage pero i don't wanna spend much for anything like clothes or shoes when i get there coz i have so much here na pwede ko pang gamitin diyan..that's the reason why i have a bbb full of my stuffs (clothes, shoes, sandals, flip-flops, etc.)...coz i know that for the first few months of "really" living there, i'd be converting everything i buy in dollars to peso..sayang naman..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
sa mga reviewers sila strict, so i guess iba ung book na dala mo noon or hindi pa sila strict dat time..better safe na lng, tama ung cousin mo na dto na lang at latest edition pa, i guess you just donate na lang yang books mo at dadami pa ang makikinabang at dahil sa kabaitan mo, you will pass the NCLEX for take 1, say mo???hala be a good samaritan, para meron ka extra gift kay Santa this Xmas..lol..

have you check the airlines about the plane they will use to LV, kasi if meron ka BBB , ikaw mismo carry to another gate sa Hawaii, but if suit case lng madali hilahin di ba..

grabe, few days to go at fly na beauty mo ..be safe and have a stress free day..

sana nga yankee!!! para US RN na kaagad ako next year (magdilang anghel ka sana!! :innocent: )..

about the bbb..AKO ANG MAGBUBUHAT?? OMG!!! talaga? meron naman sigurong cart for that..ang sagwa naman tingnan if i'd be dragging the bbb around the airport..hahahaha.. :lol: i wish i could just bring 1 luggage pero i don't wanna spend much for anything like clothes or shoes when i get there coz i have so much here na pwede ko pang gamitin diyan..that's the reason why i have a bbb full of my stuffs (clothes, shoes, sandals, flip-flops, etc.)...coz i know that for the first few months of "really" living there, i'd be converting everything i buy in dollars to peso..sayang naman..

Yep, be positive Gurl, kasama ka sa prayers ko..

about cart, meron for sure but from the CArousel you will be the one to get it , that's what I mean..so if you feel make hila your BBB sa carousel, go ahead, hehehhe..joke..wear something comfy ha, para di ka mahirapan, kasi baka super stilleto ka sa plane then mega hila ka ng BBB mo sa Carousel..lol..

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

hmmm..

thank you yankee ha, hope we'd still keep in touch when i get there. i'll PM you my YM as soon as i leave for US next week.

and NOPE, i won't be wearing any stilletos..hahahaha..

at first sabi ko sa hubby ko, i'll just wear flip-flops, then he told me i'll freeze to death if i do..(nananakot..), so now i'm thinking twice on this. kaso i really don't wanna take off my shoes in every airport i walk into..hahaha..kidding..

well maybe flip-flops nalang..or maybe not..still undecided pa..

bahala na..hahahaha...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hmmm..

thank you yankee ha, hope we'd still keep in touch when i get there. i'll PM you my YM as soon as i leave for US next week.

and NOPE, i won't be wearing any stilletos..hahahaha..

at first sabi ko sa hubby ko, i'll just wear flip-flops, then he told me i'll freeze to death if i do..(nananakot..), so now i'm thinking twice on this. kaso i really don't wanna take off my shoes in every airport i walk into..hahaha..kidding..

well maybe flip-flops nalang..or maybe not..still undecided pa..

bahala na..hahahaha...

Hi Gurl, I would love to hear from you when you get here, so you can join us in our chat conference every night, I have 3 bisdak friends who are nice and sweet, mga taga Houston kami but we will join you so you won't get bored when you get here, actually another bisdak join, she is from CDO..I am not bisdak but we and the three gurls are having fun..

3rd of November is not really that cold esp in LV but to be safe you can bring shoes and socks, maybe you can wear flip-flops from Phils then just put your shoes in your handcarry bag, that's what I did, cause you know in the airport they will ask you to take out even your socks..

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

thanks for the input yankee, i'll do just that..

i'll be arriving in vegas around 11:35 PM so i guess i could wear my shoes when the plane is about to land. that way i won't be cold since it's late night already by then..

BTW, saw your EB pics in another post..cool stuff..hope i get to meet some nice people in vegas too..

i got lost in this thread. what's a bbb? :blush:

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.