natty bumppo

G'Day Everyone ...

30 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

good day to you too natty....you mentioned in another thread the poster can ask the moderator to close a thread? how can it be done? thank you.

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just have a few minutes between spending time with my wife and the twins to say hello ....

Hope you're all doing well ... (F)

wow ... 18 readers so far ... and nobody can extend a friendly greeting ...

I'll try again ... hello everyone (F)

Timeline
good day to you too natty....you mentioned in another thread the poster can ask the moderator to close a thread? how can it be done? thank you.

Thanks .... I hope you're doing well ... (you don't mention this)

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i am doing great! but i like to find out how it can be done :secret:

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

How old are your twins? I can't see their faces in your avatar. Are they fraternal or identical? It must be hard taking care of two babies at the same time. But satisfying.

Hello, Natty. It's good to see you here!

good to see you too. is this the beginning or end of your day?

(just trying to get and idea where people are located)

I'm just about ready to prepare dinner for husband and fiddo. Gotta run (did I get it right this time?). Talk to you in an hour or so.

i am doing great! but i like to find out how it can be done :secret:

by asking one of the moderators to closed it and explain ur reason/s why... ive done it before and they're kind enough to closed it for me after reading the thread and knowing it violated the TOS...

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
How old are your twins? I can't see their faces in your avatar. Are they fraternal or identical? It must be hard taking care of two babies at the same time. But satisfying.

the boys are fraternal ... now 5 months old. they are a hand full :yes: and they are really good guys. very relaxed and full of smiles and noises.

Just have a few minutes between spending time with my wife and the twins to say hello ....

I thought at first your were female ~ "Natty" short for "Natalie". Sorry about that.

I really gotta run, fiddo is whining. Mommy's coming fiddo....

Timeline
Hello, Natty. It's good to see you here!

good to see you too. is this the beginning or end of your day?

(just trying to get and idea where people are located)

I'm just about ready to prepare dinner for husband and fiddo. Gotta run (did I get it right this time?). Talk to you in an hour or so.

you're doing good :yes: ... don't worry ... I'm not the grammar police (can't be cause I know I make typos ... and sometimes type faster than my fingers can really go)

I may not be here when you return ... if we miss each other ... have a wonderful evening

I thought at first your were female ~ "Natty" short for "Natalie". Sorry about that.

I really gotta run, fiddo is whining. Mommy's coming fiddo....

no problem ... it could also be Nathaniel .... :P

the boys are fraternal ... now 5 months old. they are a hand full :yes: and they are really good guys. very relaxed and full of smiles and noises.

Oh my gosh, two boys. Wish I could see a close up of their faces.

Gotta really, really go.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.