WhidbeyGirl

Good News

10 posts in this topic

I have been stressin' a bit :girlwerewolf2xn: over money for my trip, but I have left it in God's hands because I know He is MORE than capable to supply all my needs. One thing I did was send out an email to all my customers telling them I was selling all my tool inventory at HUGE discounts and the discount would progressively become even more as time went on. Well I had only made 7 sales for a total of less than $75 so I was quite disappointed. BUT today one of my collegues sent me a list of things she wants so she can resell them at big holiday shows and so far the total way over exceeds what I need for my trip and she is only 1/2 done with the inventory list, she's basically buying me out of everything!!! Now granted I am losing a whole lot of money on them as I am only getting about 1/2 of what I paid, BUT it's ok because now I don't need to worry about money while I'm gone AND I'll even have enough to file our paperwork when I get back :dance:GOD IS GOOD

The only down side of today is that I received notice that I failed the polygraph test I took to become a corrections officer. I didn't lie on it but I can't argue with the results. I'm disappointed because the jobs were great jobs with great pay and benefits, but again, God is good so He has something better in mind for me.

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: Timeline

I agree as that is just a part of life (to have disappointments)! Happy for you! I found out good news as I found out my job is putting overtime back for us! I had a second job that I quit not long ago (b/c of the cut in overtime). So I'm happy as I won't have to have a second job any longer, can now spend less on gas (work 4-5min from my house), and can get to him I hope a lot sooner! :)

We all have are disappointments. Keep your head up, you get to spend time with your "boo" in a short while.

And yes, God is good!

Edited by kk_mine

Filed: Other Timeline
I have been stressin' a bit :girlwerewolf2xn: over money for my trip, but I have left it in God's hands because I know He is MORE than capable to supply all my needs. One thing I did was send out an email to all my customers telling them I was selling all my tool inventory at HUGE discounts and the discount would progressively become even more as time went on. Well I had only made 7 sales for a total of less than $75 so I was quite disappointed. BUT today one of my collegues sent me a list of things she wants so she can resell them at big holiday shows and so far the total way over exceeds what I need for my trip and she is only 1/2 done with the inventory list, she's basically buying me out of everything!!! Now granted I am losing a whole lot of money on them as I am only getting about 1/2 of what I paid, BUT it's ok because now I don't need to worry about money while I'm gone AND I'll even have enough to file our paperwork when I get back :dance:GOD IS GOOD

The only down side of today is that I received notice that I failed the polygraph test I took to become a corrections officer. I didn't lie on it but I can't argue with the results. I'm disappointed because the jobs were great jobs with great pay and benefits, but again, God is good so He has something better in mind for me.

I am so happy for you. As far as the poly test goes, don't worry about it, they are not 100%, they are just a measuring stick, its nothing personal. And yes, God is mmm-mmm Good, taste and see that the Lord is Good. His ways are higher than your ways, so trust and continue to lean on him for guidance, strenghth, security and opening doors when windows are shut.

UNO (F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm sorry about your polygraph, but congratulate you on your financial blessing.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congrats of the fund. Just keep your head up on the employment. Good things will happen. Best of luck always. :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.