• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Hump Day!

Hope everyone has a great day and those of us waiting hear something soon.

And the same wishes to you all! Hope everything is running smoothly for you! -- PRAY FOR NO FRE's!!! Talk with ya soon!

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Timeline
Amal, we have 3 pack and plays. One he naps in, one he plays in, one is at the sitter for him to sleep in. im crazy right?

OMG...3! :o We have one...right now they sleep in it because on top are the double bassinets which they adore. They will not sleep in their crib yet. Soon enough I'm sure. Since Zain is almost pulling himself up at this point.

I think those child pens/gates are very cool! I want to get one for the twins with the foam flooring, the one that has numbers/alphabet on it...so cute! Plus they can't pick things up off the floor w/ that beneath them!! :whistle:

I'm at work, bored...shoot me :P

Partayyy this weekend. Costumes Optional :dance:

why stop at 3 pack-an-plays? get a few more and make tunnels outta them lol!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm so excited... I just got 2 "bites" on the Bowflex I'm selling! :dance: Pray one of them wants to buy it!!! I need that $$. Also up, w/ no takers yet, is a Nordic Track Audiostrider 800. Perhaps I could interest them in both pieces for a discount. :idea:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

I'm so excited... I just got 2 "bites" on the Bowflex I'm selling! :dance: Pray one of them wants to buy it!!! I need that $$. Also up, w/ no takers yet, is a Nordic Track Audiostrider 800. Perhaps I could interest them in both pieces for a discount. :idea:

Wow...you don't like the Audiostrider? I want :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Annie, I LOVE the alphabet foam letters...Sofyan and i have already talked about buying them because we have hardwood floors. They have em at Babies r us and I dont think they are that unreasonable...hmmmm maybe some weekend shopping...lol I dont think id find that one on craigslist... :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Annie, I LOVE the alphabet foam letters...Sofyan and i have already talked about buying them because we have hardwood floors. They have em at Babies r us and I dont think they are that unreasonable...hmmmm maybe some weekend shopping...lol I dont think id find that one on craigslist... :)

Yeah I was thinking the same...no craigslist :( LOL But they are reasonably priced so no biggie. Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc sell them as well so shop around.

Amal, we have 3 pack and plays. One he naps in, one he plays in, one is at the sitter for him to sleep in. im crazy right?

OMG...3! :o We have one...right now they sleep in it because on top are the double bassinets which they adore. They will not sleep in their crib yet. Soon enough I'm sure. Since Zain is almost pulling himself up at this point.

I think those child pens/gates are very cool! I want to get one for the twins with the foam flooring, the one that has numbers/alphabet on it...so cute! Plus they can't pick things up off the floor w/ that beneath them!! :whistle:

I'm at work, bored...shoot me :P

Partayyy this weekend. Costumes Optional :dance:

the big pens are great! i had one for oliver when he was a baby, that we called the "olive garden", and he loved playing in there. now, 7 years later, i need to remember where i put it, or which one of my cousins borrowed it, so ayah can use it. the foam floor stuff works well in a playroom too, later on.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow...you don't like the Audiostrider? I want :)

Nope... don't much care for it - I thought I'd love it, but I just don't. Think I'd rather have a nice treadmill. Wanna trade? :)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah I was thinking the same...no craigslist :( LOL But they are reasonably priced so no biggie. Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc sell them as well so shop around.

Good Lord, I was just thinking in a few months I'll have to buy a small playpen for my new grandchild! WOW!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Good Lord, I was just thinking in a few months I'll have to buy a small playpen for my new grandchild! WOW!

:dance:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Just an update, they did arrest the parents in the hospital, I was just called in to be a witness, so when I got down there to the ER I didn't know what was going on, talk about walking into a nightmare, both parents were taken into custody so they are seeing some serious time ahead, personally I think they should sterilize the both of them, and that is coming from a radical liberal, but I get real conservative when I see something like that. I held it together until I got in my car, and cried all the way home, I hope I never see something like that again.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.