• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

ok ok, Raaja Reda, just another 4 hours for you before you start dialing NVC frantically :P

Lol may be watch some movie in these 4 hours.

you care for some late night ice cream :P

ice%20cream.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jackie wheres the coffee pot

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

have a nice blessed Monday all

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Morning MENA!

Today is day 1 of my week off.. I think im going to do absolutely nothing and enjoy it.

Annie, how was the dance show? the pic you sent looked awesome, I bet you guys had a good time, Will you be taking the day off?

Staashi, let us know!!! I cant believe your doc would even attempt to find the sex. My OB wouldnt even order the ultrasound til I was after 20 weeks! How excited you two much be..

Edited by ZaidsMommy

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi guys, its been awhile. I was very sick last week with strep throat and then I had herpes covering the inside of my mouth and gums. Today, is another day and I feel like a rejuvenated woman butttttttttt I'm stressing a little.

Hubster lost his job. He was working for a temp agency and was being harassed by two men that work there that took credit for the work he did. Well, he complained to the supervisor about being called curse words and how they weren't holding up their end of the work and I guess the supervisor likes people like that who do not work and cuss people so the temp agency told him his contract ended. He needs to work and has to for reasons we will not go into on this forum. Please remember him in your prayers. He needs it right now!!

Staashi..I found out Malek was a boy at 15 weeks. I was a high risk pregnancy and they did a level 2 ultrasound early and low and behold a baby boy presented himself every time...I was followed by an ultrasound every 4 weeks and I imagine you may be also. Best wishes today!!

Have a good one everybody!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hope a better job is just around the corner for him, Tasha!

jJ (F)

glad your feeling better!

Thanks Jackie. I like to believe that God took him out of that position for a reason. I just pray that something else comes around for him very soon. It took a lot of applications just to get that position.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone

Aymsgirl- Glad u re doing well sister alhamdulillah :thumbs: i will definitly be praying for ur hubby!! And yes i completely believe he was taken out of that place becoz he doesnt belong with such 'beings'. He deserves respect and appreciation no matter what the job is!! :angry:

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

*SNARL* at the ppl who mistreated ur man Tasha!!! I hope something good comes his way very soon ensha'allah.

Monday mornings suck! I don't wanna be awake and at work but lo and behold here I am. I wish I didn't have to work OR wish that I could help hubby out in his job coz this every day thing is getting to me. I've been working in the same field for 10 years now and have very seldom taken time off that wasn't vacation. I'm one of those "feel-guilty-if-I'm-sick-so-I-go-to-work-anyways-until-they-send-me-home" ppl.

Jackie, I talked to hubster a while after you and I spoke. He said he wants to help but just feels like he can't help anybody while he is in turmoil himself. He wants to do something so he said that hopefully in a few days, after dealing with the insurance, rental car, MRI, cat scan, chiropracter, and more insurance that he can do something. He wanted to apologise for having such rough conditions when the time came for his assistance.

Poor guy, we think he may have fractured that bone above the eye [in the eyebrow area - whatever the heck it's called] coz it is still swollen, really painful, and feels like there is no muscle between the skin and the bone. He will be having scans done soon on his face to make sure everything is ok. The bruising goes from just above the left eyebrow alllllllllll the way down his face to just below his chin. He is having trouble with his jaw hurting and his teeth being overly sensitive to touch. His neck and shoulders are so tight now that I can't work the knots out anymore so I really hope they figure out whats going on soon ensha'allah.

I hope everybody has a good day.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.