Ta Ta

Anyone is sub-saharan interested in meeting ?

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Hello and welcome Beautiful years !

You can click on my user name and an option menu will drop down where you click on ' send message'. I will then receive your pm.

Feel free to let it all hang out and kick up as much old dust as you want in a pm ;)

Not sure what melody I played or tune I sang to make your day but thanks for the feedback.

No, not raining here, as a matter of fact it is a cool crisp sunshiny day :)

Hope you have settled into the adjustment period nice and easy and welcome to the meet up in the wonderful city of STL ( which got Iowa beat by a long shot :lol: )

:whistle: ... :angry: oh, hell... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(F):rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm, Omoba, :unsure:

what type of accomodations are you looking into???

double room occupancy?? ooooh, or are we all staying at your place :devil:

I can't share a room with someone that snores and farts, only cuz thats what I do after consuming dairy products and being exhausted :oops: LOL (we'd annoy and kill eachother in our sleep)

and what hotels are you considering and how far in advance must reservations be made??

I'm still leaning towards coming to the Lou, nothing final yet. :no: / :yes:

UNO (F)

I Am Uno!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Cool, glad you are at least thinking about it. If anyone else is coming and wanting to stay in a hotel I think it would be best to talk to

them and see if anyone is comfortable in sharing a room ( we'll put an anti snoring device on you or just put a pillow over your head )........for the other .... ehem......you're all on your own.....bring air freshener.

Room sharing will cut down on the cost for those who don't want to spend too much. Some may have airline credit cards that have partner hotels

with good discounts. I would prefer everyone google and do their own reservations, preference of hotels and room sharing.

I have a 2 guest peeps capacity and that has been filled as of yesterday, there is no more room at the inn. :cry: I am remodeling, otherwise there would be room for three, but everything is stuffed in every guest room right now. Newbie that has not yet posted may have room, not sure. I will let you know.

Edited by Omoba

Cool, glad you are at least thinking about it. If anyone else is coming and wanting to stay in a hotel I think it would be best to talk to

them and see if anyone is comfortable in sharing a room ( we'll put an anti snoring device on you or just put a pillow over your head )........for the other .... ehem......you're all on your own.....bring air freshener.

{ :lol::lol::lol: }

Room sharing will cut down on the cost for those who don't want to spend too much. Some may have airline credit cards that have partner hotels with good discounts. I would prefer everyone google and do their own reservations, preference of hotels and room sharing.

I have a 2 guest peeps capacity and that has been filled as of yesterday, there is no more room at the inn. :cry: I am remodeling, otherwise there would be room for three, but everything is stuffed in every guest room right now. Newbie that has not yet posted may have room, not sure.

I will let you know.

okay, just let me know the exact area within the Lou where we are to meet up.

I'd like to get a hotel close to the rendevous spot.

It would also be nice if those that are staying in a hotel to atleast stay in the same hotel

(I'm thinking discount :D ).

(F)

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.