marybeth

why our papers was not sent to nvc ?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone!!in this forum...our petition was approve last september 12, 2008 ,until this time the NVC never receive our papers and it is more than 1 month now since our petition was approve in USCIS...my fiancee call the USCIS, and the guy told him each case is different...he never said more about our papers...

Is there anyone knows about it ? can you help me get more information about it... and why this things happen...because. as what i know it was sent automatically to NVC after the petition was approve and its takes only a few days....

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

hi there. we had to endure a long wait til nvc received our file. in our case, it took almost 3 months for us to get the ball moving. did nvc tell you/your fiance that it would take up to 90 days? you might want to have your fiance contact the USCIS director's office if you haven't already done so. Here's their number: (202) 272-8000. i'm not sure if they'll help you out since it's been 30 days...they'll react more if your file hasn't been received by the nvc after 60 days.

hope this helps. best of luck to you and your fiance.

- victor

03/13/07: Met in Philippines while on vacation

07/13/07: Official relationship

10/15/07: Trip to the Philippines

11/01/07: Flew back to California

01/29/08: I-129F sent to CSC

01/31/08: NOA1

06/05/08: Touch/NOA2

06/06/08: Touch

06/09/08: NOA2 Hardcopy

08/09/08: Touch

08/12/08: Touch

08/13/08: NOA2 Second Hardcopy

08/21/08: Touch

08/22/08: Received call from Director's office confirming that CSC mailed approval letter to NVC

08/25/08: NVC received petition (FINALLY!)

08/27/08: Manila Embassy received

08/29/08: Surprise trip to the Philippines

09/08/08: Paid for DV

09/10/08: DV sent to NSO

09/15/08: Paid for visa

09/16/08: Flew back to California

09/17/08: Medical Exam (day 1)

09/18/08: Medical Exam (day 2)

09/26/08: Interview (PASSED!!!)

10/17/08: DV sent to embassy from NSO

10/25/08: DV reviewed by consulate (no problems), waiting for next status

10/30/08: Visa shipment released by the embassy

10/31/08: Visa in Hand! WOO-HOO!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello,thank for the reply of my post...my fiancee called the NVC and the guy told him to contact the USCIS..and i was sent email to NVC also , and they said ,they don't receive our petition and they advised us to contact the USCIS......they are really unfair...some of the petition was approve it was sent authomatically to NVC after a few days..i really hope God will help us .. We can hear a good news from NVC this coming days or week....thanks...and take care.. thank you for spending time to my reply my post....

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.