hellonew

It's quite, too quite!!

88 posts in this topic

Check ur CRIS account, i just got a touch people!!!

I took your advise and checked and no change............what a suprise

Edited by Stinky Monkey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

im so happy u got a touch today, this means they are almost done with it. .

awesome!

if they did approve it today, how long before u are notified?

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

Filed: Timeline
im so happy u got a touch today, this means they are almost done with it. .

awesome!

if they did approve it today, how long before u are notified?

Good Question, i don;t know, i guess i should start reading up, its somewhere in this great website!!

YAY h_charara!!! No touch for me yet, but I'm really happy for you!!!

Thank You, i was thinkin bout u, since we have similar dates, i hope urs comes soon!! Hang in there!! :star:

I'm trying to not check the USCIS site every five minutes--it's not going well!!! I have to plan my lecture for tomorrow but am so distracted by this that I'm having a really hard time getting it done!

Oh and h_charara--don't forget to get your webcam ready for the celebratory dance! Are you still thinking about the robot? Rock it, mister!

Edited by villaspurs

JUST GOT MY APPROVAL PEOPLE!! THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH, GOOD LUCK TO ALL, THANKS TO VILLA, STINKY MONKEY, AND NAVID+HEDIYEH....HOPE UR COMES SOON!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! That is such great news--congratulations!!!

Did the happy dance go as planned???

Filed: Timeline
JUST GOT MY APPROVAL PEOPLE!! THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH, GOOD LUCK TO ALL, THANKS TO VILLA, STINKY MONKEY, AND NAVID+HEDIYEH....HOPE UR COMES SOON!!!

Of course, i was at the Library working on a paper, but i immediately left and began calling my SO, :dance: i woke her up!! lol, hopefully urs is right around thr corner!

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

Of course, i was at the Library working on a paper, but i immediately left and began calling my SO, :dance: i woke her up!! lol, hopefully urs is right around thr corner!

dang i wana get APPROVED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

CONGRATULATIONS :dance:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THINK I WILL GO CHECK MINE NOW TO SEE NO CHANGE HA HA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.