*Maureen*

Monday, already?

44 posts in this topic

Mornin All

what gorgeous weather we have been having here in Philly

too nice!

Zaid's Mommy...cut pix

Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte...heard about it, only had Starbuck's once in my life, I think it's time to go for #2

Hard to believe Oct will soon be gone and November lurking around the corner

Barack Obama came to West Philly, which isnt where I live exactly but we went to see him

quite an event...all was fine and well I feel like I was a part of something historical

never did anything like that in my life, took my 9 year old and well, thought it was time to be somewhat involved

have a great day MENA

GOD WE NEED A MIRACLE...we need to get some good news soon!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday to everyone! Wael is off today (holiday) so we will just chill out. Want to go to Barnes and Nobles, have a Starbucks, find some good books and just read!

Beautiful, beautiful day here. Had 4 little quail come to my patio, walked around checking out

things and then decided to leave. They are so funny!

Have a great day and take care.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Monday to everyone! Wael is off today (holiday) so we will just chill out. Want to go to Barnes and Nobles, have a Starbucks, find some good books and just read!

Beautiful, beautiful day here. Had 4 little quail come to my patio, walked around checking out

things and then decided to leave. They are so funny!

Have a great day and take care.

now THAT sounds like a great day!

I havent had a quiet day to sit around and read in oh, eleven months and two weeks or so :P

I hope everyone has a decent Monday :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I need to find some good books to read too! Tried to schedule my surgery and apparently they're off for Columbus day so I have to wait until tomorrow. I sure hope they can fit me in this week since I really can't take this much longer. I"m at work so no percocet for me until I get home. :crying: I took the motrin but that's making me more nauseous than I was before I took it. Luckily my bosses are very sympathetic and supportive so that helps a LOT.

Mondays suck!!! We're the only ones here since everyone else has a long weekend but because we're under audit now we don't get any time off.

Anyone have any jokes? I need a good laugh!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

Happy Monday MENA (F)

Hope everyone is doing well.

I don't have any good jokes but corny ones I save for each Halloween! I read them in a joke book in 6th grade and they stick with me :P

How come witches can't have babies? Cause their husbands have Hollow "weenies".

How come gypsies can't have babies? Cause their husbands have crystal balls.

:rofl:

Edited by Nawal

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Monday MENA (F)

I don't have any good jokes but corny ones I save for each Halloween! I read them in a joke book in 6th grade and they stick with me :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

alhayat, I love your avatar. It's so calming!

Kelz, hehehe I really like zaids new pix! I wish my son woulda smiled for pictures like Zaid does. *sigh* Most of the pictures of my son are of him looking at me like I have lobsters coming out my ears! :blush:

I went to ROSS for the first time yesterday and it was WONDERFUL! I found some abaya-type-dress-thingies that are all silkie-fied and were only 8.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my son a new belt and new hoodie jacket and they weren't more than 6 dollars!!!!!!! Oh, oh and a new ladie-lifter for only 4.dollars! I can't wait till I actually have money so I can go back and spend it there!!!!!

I thought that since it is Monday, we could all use something fattening but oh so yummie so...here's a recipe to try out :D

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

1 Coffee Mug (large mug)

4 tablespoons flour (that's plain flour, not self-rising)

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons baking cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) some nuts (optional) Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.

The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (serves 2, if you want to share!)

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?

Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Awesome recipe and deadly! :devil:

Happy Monday MENA (F)

:devil:

That's an AWESOME recipe Amal! I am definitely going to try it. :-)

Awesome recipe and deadly! :devil:

Happy Monday MENA (F)

:devil:

After we all have tried it, we will have a mug-cake-gain contest to see who made the most fattening one :devil:

and edited to " :rofl: " at the halloween jokes :rofl:

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.