xylide

expedite interview

19 posts in this topic

that's better,well if your going to call prepare ur case number,benificiary name,benificairy birthday,and petioner's name,birthday and ofcourse ur petioner's contact number then talk to the NVC CS,ask them what is ur concern...hope this information could help.............

goodluck....

brat...........

When I asked to have it expedited Grace at the USEM told me they usually only expedite for military transfers. My Wife was pregnant too.

what did she say about miltary transfers? i mean if they usually expedite military transfer, did she tell u what to do? coz my husband is an active military and i just want to request for an expedited interview..

that's better,well if your going to call prepare ur case number,benificiary name,benificairy birthday,and petioner's name,birthday and ofcourse ur petioner's contact number then talk to the NVC CS,ask them what is ur concern...hope this information could help.............

goodluck....

brat...........

When I asked to have it expedited Grace at the USEM told me they usually only expedite for military transfers. My Wife was pregnant too.

Well as my wife said, I requested a early interview based on her due date of January 29th and it was approved. And I faxed the request to USEM on Saturday Sept 27th on on October 1 the expidite was approved. They made our appointments riht away (monday philipine time) for Oct 15 medical and Oct 22 interview. Now the one thing that might make a difference is my wife is a Doctor but I am not sure if that has any thing to do with our approval. Maybe it's just my letter was filled with facts and it wasn't a emotional request. Maybe they just didnt want more paperwork after the baby was born! Who knows why we were approved but I am thankful for it.

what was the request u faxed to USEM?was it the approval u received from NVC about ur request also?

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

goodluck....

brat...........

what did she say about miltary transfers? i mean if they usually expedite military transfer, did she tell u what to do? coz my husband is an active military and i just want to request for an expedited interview..

goodluck....

brat...........

Well as my wife said, I requested a early interview based on her due date of January 29th and it was approved. And I faxed the request to USEM on Saturday Sept 27th on on October 1 the expidite was approved. They made our appointments riht away (monday philipine time) for Oct 15 medical and Oct 22 interview. Now the one thing that might make a difference is my wife is a Doctor but I am not sure if that has any thing to do with our approval. Maybe it's just my letter was filled with facts and it wasn't a emotional request. Maybe they just didnt want more paperwork after the baby was born! Who knows why we were approved but I am thankful for it.

what was the request u faxed to USEM?was it the approval u received from NVC about ur request also?

I faxed them a copy of the obgyn report and a modified letter...the modified letter was a edit of the letter I sent to NVC.

NVC Case#: MNLxxxxx

USCIS Receipt#: WACxxxxxxxxx

Petitioner's Name:

Petitioner's Date of Birth:

Beneficiary's Name:

Beneficiary's Date of Birth:

Hello, I am writing to you in regards to my wife's case, number MNLxxx.

My wife is currently pregnant with our first child and based on the speed that our I-130 was approved and the speed at which the NVC forwarded our case to you on a expedite I am putting in a formal request for a early interview. As per a operator from the US Embassy in the Philippines, he advised me to fax in with my request.

Based on the research I have done to get our case this far, I have found that the US Embassy in Manila is usually booked out about 2 months in advanced. For my wife and I, before we ever started this process, we knew we wanted to start a family together as soon as possible with the full understanding that a CR1 visa would take around 10 to 12 months. Due to the speed at which the USCIS and the NVC moved our case through the system, we did have a Request for Evidence that the NVC forwarded with our case. I am asking if there is any way we can put in a request to get the earliest interview possible. As I stated, my wife is currently pregnant with a projected due date from her last exam of January 26, 2009 and a online calculation of January 27, 2009. As per airlines policy most wont allow a pregnant woman fly about 4-6weeks prior to her due date. A quick calculation shows that if we was to get a early interview date and we had no issues with our documentation, my wife could be here about 1 ½ months before her due date. As we researched the implications our having a child we knew that after the baby was born, we would have to file for a birth abroad and also file for a US passport for our child. This process can take from 1-2 months and most airlines will not let a child under the age of 3 months fly. Also to compound this issue the paperwork in the Philippines moves at a snail pace and sometimes it can several months to get a official birth certificate. As you can see if we could get a early interview date, we could avoid this un-lengthy delay.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am including a attachment of my wife’s last obgyn appointment.

Regards and Thank you.

name:

Addy:

Phone:

Email:

Edited by rmncm

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

goodluck....

brat...........

goodluck....

brat...........

Hi again,

am sorry but we already sent u every letter we used and faxed to the NVC and USEM,but unfortunately our case is different than yours.....so my advice is that make a letter stating your reason why u wanted to be expedited aswell, since your husband is an active military....

brat....

04-12-08.........Married

06-11-08.........I-130 Mailed

06-13-08.........I-130 Received

06-18-08.........NOA1

06-20-08.........Touched

06-21-08.........Received NOA letter

06-23-08.........Check cashed (Hon's birthday)!

08-08-08.........Touched

08-08-08.........I-130 Approved

08-08-08.........Case completed

08-09-08.........Email Received

08-15-08.........NOA2 Hard Copy Received

08-28-08.........Received AOS Notice

09-04-08.........I-864 Received by NVC

09-04-08.........DS3032 email resent

09-11-08.........Paid IV bill online

09-12-08.........Sent DS230

09-15-08.........Sent a email to NVC requesting for early interview due to pregnancy

09-23-08.........RFE

09-26-08.........Found out that a expedite was granted due to pregnancy (NVC RULES)!

10-01-08.........Case Received at Embassy

10-03-08.........Faxed Expedite request to Embassy

10-05-08.........Expedite granted! USEM Rules!

10-07-08.........Delbros Paid (no longer required)

10-15-08.........Medical

10-16-08.........Medical Passed

10-22-08.........Interview PASSED!!(Pink Slip)

10-24-08.........Visa in hand

11-01-08.........POE (Hawaii),flight #######!

11-13-08.........SSN arrived

11-26-08.........welcome note

12-16-08.........GREEN CARD RECIEVED

02-12-09......... gave birth to a beautiful Baby Girl

04-21-09......... Veterinary LabTechician (job) (Cleveland Veterinary Hospital)

.[

10f2b0h.jpg22aveq.jpg

thank you very much for ur replies.. im going to use it as a guideline coz im not good in letter making..hehehe my hubby will send email on tuesday since its holiday there on monday...

thank u very much..

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.