Rocky_nBullwinkle

For love or green card?

20 posts in this topic

Hello guys! I just had a conversation with my friend who lives in New York City. She was asking me if her boyfriend can come to the United States on a tourist visa. Here is her situation. She came here on a K-1 visa in October 2007. She got married in December 2007, filed for her AOS and as soon as she got her green card, she left her husband and flew to New York City to visit a friend. She never came back. She said her husband knew everything about her that she only married him so that she can come to the United States and get a green card and that she has a boyfriend in the Philippines. :angry::devil: And now she wants the BF to come and join her in NYC on a tourist visa. She needs help getting her boyfriend in the United States. I told her the boyfriend can apply for a tourist visa. The question is with no strong tie to the Philippines except his job as a police officer, will the embassy give him a visa?

She is one of the great b*thc*s in the world. What she needs to wait is for her karma.

Geez, she is disgusting..And how could someone who has a fully functional brain can even ask this forum on how to help a friend who commit visa fraud. I think the person concern and the friend is just brain damage.

Right. I think she has brain damage. I told her about "karma". She is one stubborn woman. I told her coming here on a K-1 visa is one thing and wanting the BF to come and join her is BS. My husband told me stay away from her. Do not talk to her anymore because she is evil woman. Oh well, thanks guys for giving me these nice replies. I am no expert about this, but you gave me a lot of answers for her. Oh, I forgot to tell you. She is from Cebu.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Timeline

:crying: and my husband can't even get his visa and we love each other! Something is wrong somewhere :crying: I am just having as bad day

......maybe I should not of read this

Wow. You are seriously asking in this board how to help your "friend"; who obviously committed visa fraud; to keep on her lies? You cannot be serious. This is disgusting.

IMO I think once she has gotten her BF over here, they both would stay here illegally. He probably would never have any intentions going back to the Philippines.

Visa Fraud is why we all have to go through HELL to get our SO's over here... my thoughts to you is to find a new friend...... Also, tell her to take a long swim back to the Philippines... :angry: I have no sympathy for low lives like your friend. Gotta get off of here before I blow a gasket.................. :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hello guys! I just had a conversation with my friend who lives in New York City. She was asking me if her boyfriend can come to the United States on a tourist visa. Here is her situation. She came here on a K-1 visa in October 2007. She got married in December 2007, filed for her AOS and as soon as she got her green card, she left her husband and flew to New York City to visit a friend. She never came back. She said her husband knew everything about her that she only married him so that she can come to the United States and get a green card and that she has a boyfriend in the Philippines. :angry::devil: And now she wants the BF to come and join her in NYC on a tourist visa. She needs help getting her boyfriend in the United States. I told her the boyfriend can apply for a tourist visa. The question is with no strong tie to the Philippines except his job as a police officer, will the embassy give him a visa?

She is one of the great b*thc*s in the world. What she needs to wait is for her karma.

Geez, she is disgusting..And how could someone who has a fully functional brain can even ask this forum on how to help a friend who commit visa fraud. I think the person concern and the friend is just brain damage.

Right. I think she has brain damage. I told her about "karma". She is one stubborn woman. I told her coming here on a K-1 visa is one thing and wanting the BF to come and join her is BS. My husband told me stay away from her. Do not talk to her anymore because she is evil woman. Oh well, thanks guys for giving me these nice replies. I am no expert about this, but you gave me a lot of answers for her. Oh, I forgot to tell you. She is from Cebu.

I'm glad you will be able to advise her. I think you've gotten your answer, so I'm going to lock this thread.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.