jbmail

JULY 2008 K-1 Filer VSC Checking In

23 posts in this topic

We recieved our NOA2 yesterday :) I have heard that they are working around the clock and have hired alot more workers so stay positive, its on its way guys :)

Chelle

How do you know they are working around the clock and hired new staff? I can just hope this is true because I am one of the last June filers still waiting and desperately need my NOA2. This wait is really on my nerves right now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
We recieved our NOA2 yesterday :) I have heard that they are working around the clock and have hired alot more workers so stay positive, its on its way guys :)

Chelle

How do you know they are working around the clock and hired new staff? I can just hope this is true because I am one of the last June filers still waiting and desperately need my NOA2. This wait is really on my nerves right now.

Hiya, I dont know for a fact that they are. I read it here on vj , I do know that my touch happened in the middle of the night on the 20th and then later in the day I got the approval. So I am figuring on times that they must be working all night. Someone said that they drove by several times and there was lots of cars in the parking lot and the lights were on. I am hoping for everyone waiting that they are and that they are trying to get as many done fast.

Chelle

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Chelle

I was personally told by someone who LIVES on the same street as USCIS in Vermont. He went in for job to be adjudicator and they told him they just hired many staff and are working extra to clear up July and August and get back on track. Now I see many approvals in vermont.

Happy Turley Day

J

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Chelle

I was personally told by someone who LIVES on the same street as USCIS in Vermont. He went in for job to be adjudicator and they told him they just hired many staff and are working extra to clear up July and August and get back on track. Now I see many approvals in vermont.

Happy Turley Day

J

NOW THAT MAKES ME HAPPYFIED..MUCH GOODER THAN BEFORE! Yeeeha!!!!!!!!!! I can't friggin wait dern blast it! LOL!

Hey, I'm tired of waiting... Iza wants mine now!

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Chelle

Happy Turley Day

J

it seems they've fallen asleep though. THey were rockin earlier a couple weeks ago but now nothing...looks like they're still working on July senders (it seems they're working from date sent rather than NOA1)...not sure but that's how it seems from here.

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hello!!!!!

i'm still waiting for my NOA 2.....where is it!?!?!?!?!? :unsure:

i'm a JULY FILER, my timeline is:

07/01/2008 sent packet at VSC

07/29/2008 received NOA1

--/--/---- still waiting for NOA 2!!!!!!

please God help us!!!!! :innocent:

to all of you JULY FILERS: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!! :D

Hello, end of June filer still waiting here too!! Don't worry our time will come. They put all of us end of June/beginning July filers together in a box I bet!! Soooooon it will come, I am sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.