AbodMona

I need help please!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I just received the NOA from the INS office that they have received my paperwork back and my case was sent to the Vermont Center, before my case was at the California center but now it changed to the Vermont Service Center and this is a copy of the information on the USCIS web sight.

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On October 2, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My question is, is this good news that the application is Vermont Service Center and how do you think this would take? This is the link to all my story for FYI.http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153980

132555209.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have heard good and bad about all of the service centers....they all seem to go through sprints of handling cases more timely then go down in production...the timelines here on the service centers might help you to determine how fast your petition may be processed by them.

I think its good you got your receipt notice...now just hope the approval notice comes quick!! I think the approval times out of VSC have gotten a lot quicker since I filed last year. Either way it is going to be a long process...unfortunately.

Best Wishes

Deb :star:

Hello everyone,

I just received the NOA from the INS office that they have received my paperwork back and my case was sent to the Vermont Center, before my case was at the California center but now it changed to the Vermont Service Center and this is a copy of the information on the USCIS web sight.

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On October 2, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My question is, is this good news that the application is Vermont Service Center and how do you think this would take? This is the link to all my story for FYI.http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153980

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

I think you are just confused, here is what happened, you sent your!-30 petition to USCIS lockbox.

USCIS processed your application (Your check and application signature) at the lockbox and sent your case to the service center that covers your state in this case it’s Vermont Service Center.

Your case never been to California Service center, this is going to be long journey man so you many need to concentrate to avoid delay in the near future.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think you are just confused, here is what happened, you sent your!-30 petition to USCIS lockbox.

USCIS processed your application (Your check and application signature) at the lockbox and sent your case to the service center that covers your state in this case it’s Vermont Service Center.

Your case never been to California Service center, this is going to be long journey man so you many need to concentrate to avoid delay in the near future.

Thank You for the info but I am not confused about the case being in california first because everything I got before claims that, but now the case went to VCS as I was informed recently.

Thank you and good luck to all of us..

132555209.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.