jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i was expecting kungakoikaw delivering some happy news to us today. so we'll just meet her at CFO for the burger? hmmm sounds good... wait the lottery is exclusive of ticket and tax, oh darn! lol. :D

how's bevs flight? she now belongs to the honeymooners club :P

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

hi STEPHnRIA! i am glad you are dealing this process with grace, elegance and humor. :D stay strong gurl!

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
trinidad-lohner, why not?! fallback ang pagiging beautician since sa las vegas ka, baka sold out ka dun! :) tapos mag aaprentice kami sa yo.

hmmm where is kungakoikaw? what happened to our cheeseburger? ;)

minang, you amaze me with your perseverance in going to the embassy. hope it will bear a fruit soon. :)

how come we have a quiet Monday? <_<

Thanks jamesnrei for that word. My sis in the US called miss Lorraine of usem and asked her what is happening with these consuls. She even told Lorraine that I am having a depression of so much waiting already. Lorraine said that they have lots of pending and the cause of these delays is the backlog. And she even mentioned to this lady if it's true that these consuls are planning to spend their thanksgiving w/ their family inthe US? It's not true daw. On thurs, i'll be in usem again, it makes me feel relieve when i meet people who has the same situation like mine, waiting also with their visa, ang feeling ko, hindi ako nag-iisa!

minang, that's good to hear na hindi naman sila magbakasyon for thanksgiving. pero sana bilisan naman nila kasi marami ngang backlog. good luck sa pagpunta mo sa us embassy.

makes me feel relieve when i meet people who has the same situation like mine, waiting also with their visa, ang feeling ko, hindi ako nag-iisa!

Minang Cheer up! :) All of us are in the same situation as you are. I know that the long wait is really pulling our spirits down but that doesn't really prevent us from losing hope. All we ask from one another is to hang on and continue on being strong. The occasional jokes that you may have read in this thread is one way of ridding our woes and having some moments of laughter at the same time building friendships and camaraderie amongst ourselves. Our visas will eventually come in due time. All that we have to do is to be patient. Meanwhile, count your blessings and cherish your last moments here before moving on with your new life. :)

Edited by Jose Rizal

i was expecting kungakoikaw delivering some happy news to us today. so we'll just meet her at CFO for the burger? hmmm sounds good...

Rhea: I'm expecting she's already preparing our cheesburgers. :lol:

Edited by Jose Rizal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
makes me feel relieve when i meet people who has the same situation like mine, waiting also with their visa, ang feeling ko, hindi ako nag-iisa!

Minang Cheer up! :) All of us are in the same situation as you are. I know that the long wait is really pulling our spirits down but that doesn't really prevent us from losing hope. All we ask from one another is to hang on and continue on being strong. The occasional jokes that you may have read in this thread is one way of ridding our woes and having some moments of laughter at the same time building friendships and camaraderie amongst ourselves. Our visas will eventually come in due time. All that we have to do is to be patient. Meanwhile, count your blessings and cherish your last moments here before moving on with your new life. :)

Thanks for that inspiring words Jose Rizal.

Filed: Timeline

minang, i admire you for your perseverance...go, girl!!! if going to the embassy and talking to people from there make you feel better, just continue doing it...i really admire you for what you do....

joserizal, malamang prineprepare na nga niya yung cheeseburgers natin.... :lol: naka-enroll na nga pala ko sa cosmetology at hairdressing class :jest:

jamesnrei, gawin ko kayo apprentice ha? :lol: kelan umalis si bevs?

rachel, worried ako sayo...wag ka ma-depress masyado....hang on, kaya mo yan...everything happens for a reason....makitawa at maki-dance ka lang samen dito....i'll go check out my unit this week with my architect and contractor...text kita pag nasa condo ako para makalabas ka naman at makachika....cheer up, achel!!

stephnria, this week na tayo, tingnan mo... :) keep the faith....

to everyone here waiting, mukhang kulang tayo sa sayaw ah....tara na, sayaw na at baka di tayo mabunot sa visa lottery...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

bevs left last Sunday morning so she should be there by now. but she is now in the honeymoon stage, :P

for those waiting :dance: :dance: :dance: visa dance na lang kahit may kalyo na tong si smiley!

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

bevs left last Sunday morning so she should be there by now. but she is now in the honeymoon stage, :P

for those waiting :dance: :dance: :dance: visa dance na lang kahit may kalyo na tong si smiley!

im back mga sis/bro hehehehehhe i miss u all here. the was kind of long, kawawa si jaggybiy ko he throw up 3times on the plane and i dont even sleep that much since the long flight, wow my eyes seem droping on the floor, its not easy to travel with kid like james 2 yrs old, wow i was so wooried and NWA stewardess are very kind to us, they help me with james but they dont have meds for james since they out of stock already so all i had for him is water, that why to all my sis who will have the travel kids, bring something that help them with them for thorwing up. well everybody here is so happy that we arrived, Alex family was all the airport, his sis w/hubby and kids, his twin, oma, mom and dad. everybody give us a big hug. i feel so happy and overwhelm, knowing that i also got family in here, but guys i admit i miss my family back home, oh boy, but we do chat anyway, it will help us feel better, about james his ok , looklike he been here already, he able to play with the girls though they dont really understand james alot. :bonk: but james understand them. oh well the weather here is so cold, jessssssss. i was only wearing my slipper and gosh i cant imagine how failed my foot are :wacko: , so guys better wear shoes ok? hehehehehehe :lol:

anyway were not done with our honeymoon yet, hahahaha but i cannot resist not giving u update about me being here now. sis/bro i know still many of u are wiating, but u know what that waiting will be nothing when u guys is here now, WAITING IS WORTHY at the end. my good lucks for u and prayers will alwayas remain. i miss u all here.

and for those to have there visa now congrats to all of u. hope more good news this week.

im back mga sis/bro hehehehehhe i miss u all here. the was kind of long, kawawa si jaggybiy ko he throw up 3times on the plane and i dont even sleep that much since the long flight, wow my eyes seem droping on the floor, its not easy to travel with kid like james 2 yrs old, wow i was so wooried and NWA stewardess are very kind to us, they help me with james but they dont have meds for james since they out of stock already so all i had for him is water, that why to all my sis who will have the travel kids, bring something that help them with them for thorwing up. well everybody here is so happy that we arrived, Alex family was all the airport, his sis w/hubby and kids, his twin, oma, mom and dad. everybody give us a big hug. i feel so happy and overwhelm, knowing that i also got family in here, but guys i admit i miss my family back home, oh boy, but we do chat anyway, it will help us feel better, about james his ok , looklike he been here already, he able to play with the girls though they dont really understand james alot. :bonk: but james understand them. oh well the weather here is so cold, jessssssss. i was only wearing my slipper and gosh i cant imagine how failed my foot are :wacko: , so guys better wear shoes ok? hehehehehehe :lol:

anyway were not done with our honeymoon yet, hahahaha but i cannot resist not giving u update about me being here now. sis/bro i know still many of u are wiating, but u know what that waiting will be nothing when u guys is here now, WAITING IS WORTHY at the end. my good lucks for u and prayers will alwayas remain. i miss u all here.

and for those to have there visa now congrats to all of u. hope more good news this week.

hi bevs, nice to hear na nakarating kayo ng safe diyan. mahirap nga mag-travel na may kasamang bata, bilib ako sa yo, mag-isa ka lang. asawa ko, susunduin ako dito, para may alalay ako.

anyway, pwede ba magdala ng water sa plane? di ba sabi bawal daw. kaya nag-iisip ako paano milk ng anak ko kung bawal ang water.

basta balitaan mo lang kami palagi dito ah. ingat!

hi bevs, nice to hear na nakarating kayo ng safe diyan. mahirap nga mag-travel na may kasamang bata, bilib ako sa yo, mag-isa ka lang. asawa ko, susunduin ako dito, para may alalay ako.

anyway, pwede ba magdala ng water sa plane? di ba sabi bawal daw. kaya nag-iisip ako paano milk ng anak ko kung bawal ang water.

basta balitaan mo lang kami palagi dito ah. ingat!

[b]thanks sis, yup di pwede, dont worry may water doon, sertirilize naman water nila, sis dala ka ng mansanilya kc wala silang mga ganoon sa plane, baka kabagan anak mo sa beyahe. and also dont forget some parace,atol just incase, ako may daladala ako nya sis. they got many foods naman they assist u very well, ano na airlines mo sis ?[/b]

trinidad-lohner Posted Today, 01:20 AM

bevs,

glad you and your son arrived safe!!! enjoy the honeymoon, bawi na!!!!

thanks sis, bawe talaga its 12 am here, katatapos lang namin nag third round :bonk::lol::rofl: . good luck sa lahat.

Timeline

hanep bevs! third round na and still early pa. bawi talaga hahahaha :D

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.