jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ping, I am glad you are enjoying Texas! Thanks for the tips. Always drink lots of fluids there to avoid heat stroke/dehydration. Good you are adapting pretty well there. Pls. post your Halloween pics either on your friendster/here.

Let's see tomorrow if there will be some good news for us. :)

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, ill be posting it in friendster ;). I think i finish off more than 3 liters of water everyday hehe. Frequent visits to the toilet though :P.

Hopefully theres good news... im still sending positive vibes all the way from here :).

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

keep tracking your case on delbros. my fiance didn't get the magic text til the day her visa was delivered (1 day late). i hope you all will be getting your xmas gift (visas) early this month. yoo-hoo...santa claus...saan ka na??? :clock:

03/13/07: Met in Philippines while on vacation

07/13/07: Official relationship

10/15/07: Trip to the Philippines

11/01/07: Flew back to California

01/29/08: I-129F sent to CSC

01/31/08: NOA1

06/05/08: Touch/NOA2

06/06/08: Touch

06/09/08: NOA2 Hardcopy

08/09/08: Touch

08/12/08: Touch

08/13/08: NOA2 Second Hardcopy

08/21/08: Touch

08/22/08: Received call from Director's office confirming that CSC mailed approval letter to NVC

08/25/08: NVC received petition (FINALLY!)

08/27/08: Manila Embassy received

08/29/08: Surprise trip to the Philippines

09/08/08: Paid for DV

09/10/08: DV sent to NSO

09/15/08: Paid for visa

09/16/08: Flew back to California

09/17/08: Medical Exam (day 1)

09/18/08: Medical Exam (day 2)

09/26/08: Interview (PASSED!!!)

10/17/08: DV sent to embassy from NSO

10/25/08: DV reviewed by consulate (no problems), waiting for next status

10/30/08: Visa shipment released by the embassy

10/31/08: Visa in Hand! WOO-HOO!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just called Delbros/USEM today. List of DV for Oct. 31 is still being prepared. Best time to call is around 5:00pm. I thought you'd want to know.

Me and Jeff were having a hard time today trying to contact Grace or Loraine, my fiance` is the one calling and I am on the other line, it's a long distance call and still Jeff is being transferred to a recorded message... We really want to know if we are waiting for DV or if we are under AR, it's been more than 2 weeks... And the last thing they told us is we are under AR waiting for DV, LOL a little confusing...

Jeff is still trying to call now my gosh... Hopefully he can be enlightened later when he gets through their line. :( I am sicked the past week, due to too much stress thinking about the visa... Just a clear answer will enlighten my mind...

It's hard to be positive at this time, but I am trying so hard...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Just called Delbros/USEM today. List of DV for Oct. 31 is still being prepared. Best time to call is around 5:00pm. I thought you'd want to know.

Me and Jeff were having a hard time today trying to contact Grace or Loraine, my fiance` is the one calling and I am on the other line, it's a long distance call and still Jeff is being transferred to a recorded message... We really want to know if we are waiting for DV or if we are under AR, it's been more than 2 weeks... And the last thing they told us is we are under AR waiting for DV, LOL a little confusing...

Jeff is still trying to call now my gosh... Hopefully he can be enlightened later when he gets through their line. :( I am sicked the past week, due to too much stress thinking about the visa... Just a clear answer will enlighten my mind...

If you're calling just to follow up your DV, it's best to call Delbros at the USEM trunkline (02-301-2000). They are given a list of all DVs submittedf by NSO to USEM. It will save you a lot on IDD calls. When Delbros has already confirmed your DV, then it's time to call Grace or Lorraine. :star:

Edited by Jose Rizal

Timeline

If you're calling just to follow up your DV, it's best to call Delbros at the USEM trunkline (02-301-2000). They are given a list of all DVs submittedf by NSO to USEM. It will save you a lot on IDD calls. When Delbros has already confirmed your DV, then it's time to call Grace or Lorraine. :star:

Thanks...

I don't know much about this sorry, you mean I can just call from the Phils if I will just follow up about DV?

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

tatanda tayo sa kaiisip. I promise next week di na ako mag oonline. i'll wait na lang ng txt from delbros. waaaahhh kaya ko kaya?

Hindi mo kaya yan kasi mamimiss mo kaming lahat! :lol:

True yan Bro. Kasi.. nakaka adict ton VJ. parang lagi me excited pag may bagong post na binabasa. I;m glad I've found this site.

Hi guys!!!

been visiting the forums for quite a time now but it was only last wk that i got to register...

anyway, M@C we're on the same boat i think coz' our interview date was also last sept.26, and got no news w/regards to the Visa and all...and everytime I would check the online tracking of delbros, nothing would appear.

Buti nalang I got Delbros' nos. thru ur forums...such a big help!

I read that Boknat's fiance already rcvd. her visa so It's pretty getting my hopes up...

To those who are waiting just like me & my daughter, I hope that this will be all over soon...

anyway, it helps to realize that I'm not the only one in this kind of dilemma. :wacko:

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS...

Timeline

Make a call mamaya at 2or 3 PM bro. kasi.. close na ang 2013000 at 4 pm. Sabi ko, i'm not going to check VJ na until Friday pero heto pa rin ako. hehehe. addict. I sent the embassy an email today. hahayz.. sana may quick reply.

Timeline
tatanda tayo sa kaiisip. I promise next week di na ako mag oonline. i'll wait na lang ng txt from delbros. waaaahhh kaya ko kaya?

Hindi mo kaya yan kasi mamimiss mo kaming lahat! :lol:

True yan Bro. Kasi.. nakaka adict ton VJ. parang lagi me excited pag may bagong post na binabasa. I;m glad I've found this site.

Hi guys!!!

been visiting the forums for quite a time now but it was only last wk that i got to register...

anyway, M@C we're on the same boat i think coz' our interview date was also last sept.26, and got no news w/regards to the Visa and all...and everytime I would check the online tracking of delbros, nothing would appear.

Buti nalang I got Delbros' nos. thru ur forums...such a big help!

I read that Boknat's fiance already rcvd. her visa so It's pretty getting my hopes up...

To those who are waiting just like me & my daughter, I hope that this will be all over soon...

anyway, it helps to realize that I'm not the only one in this kind of dilemma. :wacko:

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS...

oo nga eh. sana may mag appear na sa delbros website. hehe. hirap hirap talaga mag wait. na dedepress na me at ung fiance ko. mag isa lang kasi cia sa house eh. naawa na ako sa kanya. sana we'll have good news this week na.

Make a call mamaya at 2or 3 PM bro. kasi.. close na ang 2013000 at 4 pm. Sabi ko, i'm not going to check VJ na until Friday pero heto pa rin ako. hehehe. addict. I sent the embassy an email today. hahayz.. sana may quick reply.

It's a rainy day in Manila. I'll just catch up with some ZZZs. Tutal kilala na ako ng taga-Delbros. She's very helpful and accommodating. One or two hours won't make a dent in the release of my visa. It's still in the DV stage. Second DV nga lang. :whistle:

Pssst. Sabi ko ko sa iyo hindi mo kaya kaming tiisin! :P

i paid my dv on sept. 16 and was interviewed on the 18th. i still dont have my visa. my husband called the embassy and revealed that my dv only started @ oct 28... sucks, doen't it?

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

i paid my dv on sept. 16 and was interviewed on the 18th. i still dont have my visa. my husband called the embassy and revealed that my dv only started @ oct 28... sucks, doen't it?

Welcome to the club! :blink::wacko::whistle::(:o:)

Timeline

maileen_bernis some waited for 6 weeks or more before DV is released. it's normal gurl, at least ur DV is now at the embassy. :thumbs:

HI SIS, same interview date, im done with my Dv, i just dont understand what take them so long to review our case, and my son case, what window was ur final interview? did u recognize me last sept 18? i was with my 2 yrs old son, with tali on his waist.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.