jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Our Hero, sorry to hear that! Atleast kayo intay nlng ng visa ninyo...kami nga we are still waitig for the NOA2. Buti nlng may VJ na nagpapwi ng lungkot at tumulong sa atin...MABUHAY ANG VJ :thumbs:

Wla na tlgang DV?

Kung meron pa pati ang October and November applicants nagmumukmok na rin. :blink:

Seriously, due to the heavy backlogs of pending cases the USEM has decided to waive the DV process to improve the processing times of cases. Unfortunately, this was not retroactive.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

james&rei, ur ryt... hehehe... thank u again for congratulating me...

finally makakarelate nako sa mga nagmamarathon jan na ayaw paistorbo...lol

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Maileen:

CFO is the Commision on Filipinos Overseas. Every migrant or OFW is required to attend a Pre-Departure and Orientation Seminar or PDOS. You can attend the seminar in Manila or Cebu. For more info see the link below.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/pdos.htm

Also, you are not allowed to leave the country if you have not attended this seminar.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Jose Rizal, yan ginagantihan ka na ni nbfsb, lagi mo kasi sya pinagtritripan eh lol :jest:

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Maileen:

CFO is the Commision on Filipinos Overseas. Every migrant or OFW is required to attend a Pre-Departure and Orientation Seminar or PDOS. You can attend the seminar in Manila or Cebu. For more info see the link below.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/pdos.htm

Also, you are not allowed to leave the country if you have not attended this seminar.

really?! omg!!! kealan kayo pupunta? sabay akoh!!! lol

garsh! didn't know about that...

eh pano po aatend ng cfo nga pala kung wala pa yung passports? do i have to wait till i got on my hand or r there any other options?! ayah! dame ko pa pala dapat malaman. thought it's all about waiting for our visas... :blush:

eh pano po aatend ng cfo nga pala kung wala pa yung passports? do i have to wait till i got on my hand or r there any other options?! ayah! dame ko pa pala dapat malaman. thought it's all about waiting for our visas... :blush:

You can attend the seminar w/o the passport. Just bring the other requirements. You will be then given a certificate of attendance. After that, you have to go to CFO to have your passport stickered. :)

PS Ikaw kasi, puro marathon kasi na ang inisip mo nung nalaman mo na approved na visa mo! :P

You can attend the seminar w/o the passport. Just bring the other requirements. You will be then given a certificate of attendance. After that, you have to go to CFO to have your passport stickered. :)

PS Ikaw kasi, puro marathon kasi na ang inisip mo nung nalaman mo na approved na visa mo! :P

hahahahahahaha, kaw sis wag panay marathon. hehehehehe :bonk: good luck sa lahat.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys! makakasama na ako sa cfo, kelan ba? and saan?

me & STEPHnRIA plan to have it next week, no definite day yet. pero im thinking of attending it on tuesday. plan ko talaga tuesday sis, kasi i still have to go back to bicol by Dec 3.

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kuya J. good morning! ano nga ulit mga requirements for CFO? i've read it somewhere in this thread pero tamad na me maghanap :wacko: thank u in advance.

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.