SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning all..i'm really here to wish SUNNY SAFE TRAVELS AND FAST APPROVAL WITH UR INTERVIEW !! I won't be on much today. It's Kashi's day off and Kimora has a1/2 day so we're gonna go hang out somewhere...

English I wish I produced enough milk to sustain the girls..i had very little with Kimora and it's worse with Tahlia :angry:

JG...he passed with flying colors :) ..it took all but 5mins and i started to fret cause it was just way too quick..but as he pulled bak in I saw a smile so i knew he got it..the guy said he could handle the car..and HE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN :)

Lef Kashi alone a so di woleadem tan. Marcel drove while we were in New York he did okay, but when we get on residental streets he too damn close to the cars.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
None of my husband's family or friends call to ever just say hi to him or see how he is doing. Last night, his mom and sister both called and he wouldn't answer. He said, I'm tired of people just trying to use me.

Tell Chris he's not alone. It is something he should probably get used to.

JG..same here..hubby's brother (di one that thinks everybody owes him something) called about 12:30..ummm we have kids and a household to support..hubby says "u know mi nah ansa da yute yah, a Friday so him a call" i wanted to laugh but i didn't :)

I must give it to my fam..no one has called and asked for anyting since I had the baby...except to say "how yuh feel" or "what's her name" which is nice...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ja baby love.. nuh worry yuhself bout ungrateful baby momma'sf, nothing u guys ever do will be "good enough" and who cares. u and chris are doing it for the kids. she can sey her slick remark all she wan, i bet u she won't send it back!! pls don't stress over her..

Like u said ur main concern is getting Chris to understand the financial situation. You guys are about to go through 2 MAJOR life changes. u think like the ladies said, maybe u can write out income vs expenses and help him see..

He said "what all do a baby need!!??!" :huh:

This is exactly the thing I was talking about w/ RG, how do u get men like this to understand the runnings of a household and supply vs demand.. right now, jalove cris and baby to come is in demand and FREAK everybody else!!! When we get more supply then we can meet more demand!

I have a hard time getting him to realize that you can't spend all the money on the day you get paid.....that bills come due all month and unexpected things come up that you need to have a little stashed away for.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lawny...mi tell Kashi when him alone inna di cyar him can do him "gangster" driving..no involve me inna yuh madness..i don't know wah happen do dem..wid dem lead foot

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Ladies, I think we'll have stressed our selves out way too much on issues we know how to handle. ladies handle your business. :jest:

This issue is actually not my business. I handle our ends here. He has to deal with those in JA. If I handle it, no one will ever speak to him again!

Handle it JG :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey thats 15 min from me. Maybe we can meet you guys for dinner/lunch if im able to get out! im dying to get to the harbor for some raw clams on the half shell and a candy apple

We definitely can meet up! I want to try to meet up with everyone I can while I am there - I know that I will have Mon day free - I have to be at a happy hour that night, then I think Tues night and Thurs afternoon -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
feel better Sol..

love..mek mi tell yuh sumpting...ask him when if ever was di last rass time dem call him or send him a card..phockin brite..tell him..yes TELL HIS ####### that u guys will send this amount regularly and xmas and b-day he will do gifts and something xtra..yuh si how some a dem ooman yah stink and brite..tell her di money tree tap rass bare..

She nevah call him to say hi to him. He sends them cards, she did not have them call him to say thank you. All she inquire is if he in da states based on picture he sent them. So she go askin his aunti n sister. So today he finally get thru to them n this what she say bout the kids didnt like the things they like fancy stuff!

None of my husband's family or friends call to ever just say hi to him or see how he is doing. Last night, his mom and sister both called and he wouldn't answer. He said, I'm tired of people just trying to use me.

Tell Chris he's not alone. It is something he should probably get used to.

Sister told him last week that they got a text from the elec company sayin they owe, he said well i thought u all had that all caught up, she said its back up again so it looks like she asked for 200 bucks I heard him tellin her he dont have it. They got some nerve to ask for anything especially now in our current situation but i guess they think we rich.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

1Luv ain't dat di rass truth

:angry: ..when we pull up to the toll window..him mek mi fret..mi seh u a go gi mi a dyam heart attack

Timeline
Morning all..i'm really here to wish SUNNY SAFE TRAVELS AND FAST APPROVAL WITH UR INTERVIEW !! I won't be on much today. It's Kashi's day off and Kimora has a1/2 day so we're gonna go hang out somewhere...

English I wish I produced enough milk to sustain the girls..i had very little with Kimora and it's worse with Tahlia :angry:

JG...he passed with flying colors :)..it took all but 5mins and i started to fret cause it was just way too quick..but as he pulled bak in I saw a smile so i knew he got it..the guy said he could handle the car..and HE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN :)

Congrats!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
ja baby love.. nuh worry yuhself bout ungrateful baby momma'sf, nothing u guys ever do will be "good enough" and who cares. u and chris are doing it for the kids. she can sey her slick remark all she wan, i bet u she won't send it back!! pls don't stress over her..

Like u said ur main concern is getting Chris to understand the financial situation. You guys are about to go through 2 MAJOR life changes. u think like the ladies said, maybe u can write out income vs expenses and help him see..

He said "what all do a baby need!!??!" :huh:

This is exactly the thing I was talking about w/ RG, how do u get men like this to understand the runnings of a household and supply vs demand.. right now, jalove cris and baby to come is in demand and FREAK everybody else!!! When we get more supply then we can meet more demand!

Talked to him few times bout the bills money thing he not seeming to hear/understand bout the take care of home first thing. Or to think ahead to upcoming situations.

See.......I just said that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG...he passed with flying colors :) ..it took all but 5mins and i started to fret cause it was just way too quick..but as he pulled bak in I saw a smile so i knew he got it..the guy said he could handle the car..and HE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN :)

Lef Kashi alone a so di woleadem tan. Marcel drove while we were in New York he did okay, but when we get on residental streets he too damn close to the cars.

Oh chris got his license finally :) he passed both test on same day last Sat. So last nite i let him drive home, he didnt do too bad. Just need to practice remembering to keep to the right of the road at stop light cuz the turning folk stay left. He was driving like grandma n thats fine with me :)! using all signals he did well.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Love..weh u a go meet nobody..when yuh due fi deliver again :whistle: ..yuh figet seh a ur time now :unsure:

Nice Love..takes some a di responsibility off of u :thumbs:

Thanks Island

Timeline

Congrats Kashi!! :dance:

Mi nah seh nuttn against di fast drivin cuz a so mi drive too :whistle:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.