SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you so much Kim. I'm hoping I'll get some delivery news while I'm away.

Sus, what are your dates for DC again?

Lawny, I know you would. I'll get your rum cream though. :D

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus I wish..usually thats' the case..been up since 6:30 as usual took Kimora to school (her daddy and i ame to a truce) i take her and he picks her up...but anyway before i stray :) then hubby had his road test at 11 so i couldn't even come back and sleep..then we had to wait around to get Kimora and now i'm tired cause i went to bed at 2:30am..

How did his road test go?

hey ladies, wha gwaan????

JA soon come!!!! so today was an okay day, i have a hell of a headache and have had one since last night,, so i popped half a vicodin, hopefully i will be feeling mighty fine in a minute :yes: .....lol

On the subject of FANS, i forgot all about that, but thanks for reminding me, guess i better start looking. Is JG gone i need to ask her about the superplus vouchers?

I'm back. Whatcha need to know?

im giving away a ten year old and a fifteen year old, to a good home. they are both housebroken and dont eat too much, well the ten year old does. They arent too mouthy, but the teenager is lazy. One plus he has a job. Any interested takers please PM me, also if you take the fifteen year old, he needs his braces removed, i still owe 1200.

Thanks in Advance

Honey

That's not a very convincing advertisement there Honey.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Moment o prayer needed ok. Chris just told me that his kids momma said that the girls didnt like the coats we sent last xmas they like fancy stuff :bonk: excuse me THEY ARE CHILDREENNNN THEY WILL WEAR WHAT I PUT ON DEM. Mind u she dont work! how ungrateful! So now he wants to send them stuff and got me lookin at some site where i would not even buy my own kid stuff from! I may not be even be into the xmas gift thing this year due to our situation right now n we will be moving and gettin settle wit the baby and finding daycare... Im all bout a bargain AJ wright ross walmart target baby depot. He will stop work soon when we move n it will be one income again so he wants to buy them stuff NOW hmmmm i do wanna do for them as well thats just me BUT i feel we need get ourselves on track for goodnes sake we aint even got a home yet! in a month or so we will be in TX startin over what is his problem! !!!!! First is was mommas false teet. Someone chime in correct me if im wrong.....

Sweetie, you don't want me chiming in right now cause we are getting too many phone calls right now of our own.

I say do what you can and don't worry about this stupid stuff. If they aren't happy with the gifts you are able to send, and start getting really rude about it, then they don't really need your gifts anyhow. Stop sending them and see how much nicer they get. From experience, I know if you send more expensive, fancy gifts, the requests will always be for more gifts and more expensive gifts. Nip it in the bud now before you create monsters.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
feel better Sol..

love..mek mi tell yuh sumpting...ask him when if ever was di last rass time dem call him or send him a card..phockin brite..tell him..yes TELL HIS ####### that u guys will send this amount regularly and xmas and b-day he will do gifts and something xtra..yuh si how some a dem ooman yah stink and brite..tell her di money tree tap rass bare..

He probably doesn't get the whole monthly expense stuff yet. It's hard for someone who comes from none to barely any monthly expenses to grasp the concept.

In this case, I think you need to tell him what comes in and what is spent paycheck by paycheck and show him there is not much left over.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all..i'm really here to wish SUNNY SAFE TRAVELS AND FAST APPROVAL WITH UR INTERVIEW !! I won't be on much today. It's Kashi's day off and Kimora has a1/2 day so we're gonna go hang out somewhere...

English I wish I produced enough milk to sustain the girls..i had very little with Kimora and it's worse with Tahlia :angry:

JG...he passed with flying colors :)..it took all but 5mins and i started to fret cause it was just way too quick..but as he pulled bak in I saw a smile so i knew he got it..the guy said he could handle the car..and HE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
nothing to declare line :thumbs::thumbs:

ALWAYS.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'll be in Baltimore at a conference Oct 27th - 30th - staying in the Inner Harbor. Still not quite sure when I am coming down - probably leaving Sat or Sun and staying somewhere else. One of my friends is coming with me (she's not going to the conference, just tagging along) - The hotel is paid for by my job for the conference nights, but I am not spending $349 outta pocket myself for the first night!

Enjoy your day Kimmi - What are you thinking of doing for the afternoon?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

JG i hear on the expense thing...BUT u know what..I was thinkin about Love last night cause it just makes me mad and u know I blamed the baby modda..u know a no fi har fault..a Chris fault..whateva result come out of this is/can be controlled by HIM. Watch his moves and si wah decision he makes and then u will know how much u can blame her...And whatever u do..DO NOT FEEL GUILTY..CAUSE NO ONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR U BUT U AT THIS POINT...done know mi love yuh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awww, thanks Kimmy, my boss just told me to go home and rest up before tomorrow. I think I'm going to leave around 12pm. Congrats to Kashi! e's good to go.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Moment o prayer needed ok. Chris just told me that his kids momma said that the girls didnt like the coats we sent last xmas they like fancy stuff :bonk: excuse me THEY ARE CHILDREENNNN THEY WILL WEAR WHAT I PUT ON DEM. Mind u she dont work! how ungrateful! So now he wants to send them stuff and got me lookin at some site where i would not even buy my own kid stuff from! I may not be even be into the xmas gift thing this year due to our situation right now n we will be moving and gettin settle wit the baby and finding daycare... Im all bout a bargain AJ wright ross walmart target baby depot. He will stop work soon when we move n it will be one income again so he wants to buy them stuff NOW hmmmm i do wanna do for them as well thats just me BUT i feel we need get ourselves on track for goodnes sake we aint even got a home yet! in a month or so we will be in TX startin over what is his problem! !!!!! First is was mommas false teet. Someone chime in correct me if im wrong.....

Sweetie, you don't want me chiming in right now cause we are getting too many phone calls right now of our own.

I say do what you can and don't worry about this stupid stuff. If they aren't happy with the gifts you are able to send, and start getting really rude about it, then they don't really need your gifts anyhow. Stop sending them and see how much nicer they get. From experience, I know if you send more expensive, fancy gifts, the requests will always be for more gifts and more expensive gifts. Nip it in the bud now before you create monsters.

Yup i woulda never even told him what they thought of the gifts if it was me thats wrong. But....

Hi good morning everyone. Im just wakin up. Its cold! they got the heat on over here already.

All this week i was dreamin crazy stuff. First one was my friends boyfriend bought she and i chinese food n once it was delivered about 4 chinese people sat down and ate it with us and then they had a choice between regular or whole wheat fortune cookies hahah next dream was me and someone were robbing vending machines lol then after that i dreamed i had the baby n i was like thats not my baby its a boot leg baby its a setup! i was like i dont remember havin no baby so it cant be mine so then the baby started talking hmmmm and i didnt eat late so i dunno why im dreamin this foolish stuff

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
feel better Sol..

love..mek mi tell yuh sumpting...ask him when if ever was di last rass time dem call him or send him a card..phockin brite..tell him..yes TELL HIS ####### that u guys will send this amount regularly and xmas and b-day he will do gifts and something xtra..yuh si how some a dem ooman yah stink and brite..tell her di money tree tap rass bare..

She nevah call him to say hi to him. He sends them cards, she did not have them call him to say thank you. All she inquire is if he in da states based on picture he sent them. So she go askin his aunti n sister. So today he finally get thru to them n this what she say bout the kids didnt like the things they like fancy stuff!

None of my husband's family or friends call to ever just say hi to him or see how he is doing. Last night, his mom and sister both called and he wouldn't answer. He said, I'm tired of people just trying to use me.

Tell Chris he's not alone. It is something he should probably get used to.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sus..u know i'm not sure..i'm gonna leave it up to the mister..i would like to go in to the city maybe the museum or something..lets see how the day goes..

Timeline
Forbes sorry, I just found the info here you go on the MEDICAL. I know the website said $80/US for Kingston, but my friend from Cali whose interview is the same day as Lita told me her hubby paid $90/US and Dr. Banbury (I don't know why). His medical was Tuesday.

MoBay Hope Medical -- Montego Bay 876.953.3981 ($95.00 US)

Andrews Memorial -- Kingston 876.926.7401-3 ($80.00 US)

Dr. Banbury -- Kingston 876.908.2123 ($80.00 US)

Yes, Dr. Brandbury is more expensive than what is listed on the website.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Ladies, I think we'll have stressed our selves out way too much on issues we know how to handle. ladies handle your business. :jest:

This issue is actually not my business. I handle our ends here. He has to deal with those in JA. If I handle it, no one will ever speak to him again!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'll be in Baltimore at a conference Oct 27th - 30th - staying in the Inner Harbor. Still not quite sure when I am coming down - probably leaving Sat or Sun and staying somewhere else. One of my friends is coming with me (she's not going to the conference, just tagging along) - The hotel is paid for by my job for the conference nights, but I am not spending $349 outta pocket myself for the first night!

Enjoy your day Kimmi - What are you thinking of doing for the afternoon?

Hey thats 15 min from me. Maybe we can meet you guys for dinner/lunch if im able to get out! im dying to get to the harbor for some raw clams on the half shell and a candy apple

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.