SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If they give me 5000 dollars in my hand we gonna have to sign up for Medicaid...LOL...

i need to go have a drink im bout to bust my 15 year in his phocking head, literally....OMG>>>>IM Ready to leave :angry: i tried to put him out, his azz wont go... Yall sure no one on here wanna take him for a test run..:yes:

Mrs P, usually i dont start getting sad till that night before and then the morning i leave i can barely talk to him that whole morning, cause im feeling sad and he is feeling sad and we are a mess :yes:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
For all de yardies dat plan to be down in Oct...has anyone actually thought about where/when we are going to try to meet up? I know we wanna do it, but I'm all about planning ahead, cuz you know once we get down there, we are gonna all be caught up, and plans need to go ahead and be laid out IMHO...what yall think?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

I :yes: agree. Mrs P, can you meet us in Ochi or somewhere in between. Dwayne lives in Steertown near Sandals Dunns River, Sunny is in Mammee Bay, and Sol is in negril, and island is in Ochi, im staying in Ochi but if i have to catch a cab to Mobay,i can unless we can find a more centrally located place???

Did you'll see her fumble on the environment question. She nevers answer a question, she talks arounfd it. She doesn't know her facts, she's a rambler.

Timeline

my head is hurting again, i swear why are we all trying to get sick at the same time, me with my migraines and stuffyness, SOl with her ear infection and sunny with her sniffles, im gonna have to go bust out the consecration oil and get to praying...LOL

Timeline
If they give me 5000 dollars in my hand we gonna have to sign up for Medicaid...LOL...

i need to go have a drink im bout to bust my 15 year in his phocking head, literally....OMG>>>>IM Ready to leave :angry: i tried to put him out, his azz wont go... Yall sure no one on here wanna take him for a test run..:yes:

Mrs P, usually i dont start getting sad till that night before and then the morning i leave i can barely talk to him that whole morning, cause im feeling sad and he is feeling sad and we are a mess :yes:

Honey, I swear I used to be the same way with Gregory. We would just kind of get dressed, have breakfast, do whatever, but we would be really quiet with each other. It's like we didn't know what to say to each other. Like we were both afraid to say anything to each other because it always seemed like our last convos together... :crying:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

She is a rambler she knows how to spin ####### so it sounds like she answered the ??? but the media says biden talks to much and too long

I am hoping this time i will be better, but i know i will still be sad.

Mrs P what ya gonna do with your fro, before JA???

Mrs. P, that's how Joe and I operate too. We get up and have breakfast, and then we go and say good-bye to his family and friends, then we take a nap together and then it's time to leave for the airport, because I always try to get a late flight out.

Timeline

How is Palin, trying to big up Biden for calling out Obama, on the iraq issue, this chic is a nut and i dont think she is qualified or ready to be the VP, i would rather see Hilary in office before this hoe....LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have to take some thera-flu and lay down. I'm 95% packed and tomorrow I don't have any running around to do. Mrs. P and Honey, we'll figure it all out on the link-up. Night Yardies...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Roxcie i am leaving out at 12 noon ,but still wont make it home until 11 that night, if i left any later i wouldnt get home till monday morning, and evening leaving at noon, i have to leave ochi at 8 am to get to Mobay by 10 so we really dont get much morning with each other. Im getting excited, now that it is closer to time to see my baby... hell i just unpacked from the last trip..LOL

Timeline
She is a rambler she knows how to spin ####### so it sounds like she answered the ??? but the media says biden talks to much and too long

I am hoping this time i will be better, but i know i will still be sad.

Mrs P what ya gonna do with your fro, before JA???

I'm cornrowing it up girlie! Why did she just refuse to answer the question on equal rights afforded to committed homosexual couples vs heterosexual couples. Biden said that neither he nor Obama supported gay marriages...and that's what thing...but he said that they did believe that committed couples have the same constitutional rights in healthcare, property, etc. that heterosexuals do. When she was asked directly if she agreed or disagreed, her answer: I believe in a traditional marriage. Hell, we got that--just answer the damn question! WTH? She is confusing me! :blink::blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.