Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

island for me, as long as were apart, i have to plan out my trips its what keeps me going some days cause it gives me something to look forward too, I mean i love the holidays and every year i look forward to the start of the season which to me is Nov 1st, but at the same time, D is such a part of my life now...LOL... like i already have Januarys ticket but im thinking about getting april out the way as well.

Timeline
Hi Kimmy, how are you doing. I had to laugh at your eye doc adventure. Children always know how to put things in prospective. I'm just freaking out because my JA date is right around the coner and I still have so much to do to be gone for an entire month. What was I thinking about?

i know girl..it will be just fine..just do what u can upon til ur date, and what doesn't get done oo well..kikiiii yu get on that plane and go relax..as long as my Brycie is all set :devil:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Plus it's been raining cats and dogs in JA for the last 3 days, so I'm freakin out about that. I hope it doesn't rain the entire month I am there. Their rainey season may be late this year, it might be the month of Nov. I would scream.

I was there during Gustavo in August! I didn't mind at all cause Anthony couldn't work when it was raining, so I got him all to myself and we didn't have any electric for 5days I was complaining cause the mosquitoes were killing me at night, but my aunt had electic but no water after spend half they at her place I decided I rather not have electic and have water. But we never got to go back to the beach before I left or do anything else that we had plan. But I wasn't too disappointed the QT was good..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Unruly Gal, since we don't have early voting here in MD, we will probably be standing in line for 5 hours.

I know, girl. We going to have to bring some snacks and a lawn chair to stand in line. But I will wait 10 hours as long as I get to vote that day. I can't wait!

Everyone is being rude, because the date is getting close. Joel and I argue about the dumdiest things, Bryce is clinging to me and I am acting like I am trying to come down with a cold or something.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
I'm not doing any work tomorrow. I'm just showing up. lol He comes in at 9:05pm. Straight flight from JA. WooHoo!!!! :dance:

You didn't get the morning flight? What time does he leave JA?

4:50pm That's the only flight to Baltimore.

Oh, I'm back. LMAO

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

rox, u will be fine once you get there, no worries mon

See Sunny, i had to beg but you came back after all,, what you cant sleep?

i would probably wind up calling in to work tomorrow as i wouldnt get shyt done, but i wouldnt sit at home either, i would probably go to the mall or the bookstore or anywhere to kill some time and occupy my mind

Timeline
Everyone is being rude, because the date is getting close. Joel and I argue about the dumdiest things, Bryce is cling to me and I am acting like I am trying to come down with a cold or something.

Isn't it funny at the chaos that swirls around you right before a trip. AW and I always seem to get in an argument or have some sort of tension right before a trip. And let's not mention work -- they start acting dumb like no one else can answer a dumb as question or give you a new project right before you are going to be out for two weeks.

It's been over 4 months since my last trip -- this is the longest separation we've had and the most trying one also -- he was out of work for a month and I really thoguht I was going to have to hop a plane to JA and shake his skinny tail a few times!

Timeline

wah gwan ladies!

just want to introduce myself~

jomo told me about this place- and now dropping in to check it all out

i can tell you have a pretty awesome community here-

its been fun reading all your stories

i'm in a relationship with an amazing guy from jamaica- 1 1/2 years going strong

im trying to figure out the best situation for our future, (k-1 or CR-1)

im finding this board an awesome resource.

anyways, thanks for having me

look forward to sharing this experience, jomo has been more than awesome with providing info already

:thumbs:

Sunny, on the flight into BWI, do they fly over the DC area, or do they come in from the wext side of town? He will miss seeing the capitol and monument light up at night.

Timeline
wah gwan ladies!

just want to introduce myself~

jomo told me about this place- and now dropping in to check it all out

i can tell you have a pretty awesome community here-

its been fun reading all your stories

i'm in a relationship with an amazing guy from jamaica- 1 1/2 years going strong

im trying to figure out the best situation for our future, (k-1 or CR-1)

im finding this board an awesome resource.

anyways, thanks for having me

look forward to sharing this experience, jomo has been more than awesome with providing info already

:thumbs:

Hi, Justucia! You'll definitely find support, answers to your questions, and some laughs in this forum. Welcome!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.