Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, sorry to be jaded BUT - a few dates and she landed in his bed, she insisted on protection - So he used it right? and now she has HIV and is blaming him - Not justifying him, but if she insisted on using protection - how did she get HIV?

Looks like he sneak attacked her:

"I was concerned when I realized that he had secretly removed the protection during the encounter, and he told me that he does not like using them. "

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wait...mi have a new name

how bout

KAPRISHA or ZaoZao or Cufkanali

no blasted sense

Teacher where my mom worked named her twins Kuta Kinte and Kissy Lynn after the folks from Roots the mini series

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol now they wish they name the lil one shakira that her middle name and the other is soyini i think that is swahili

How yuh sey dat? Soy-In-E or So-Yi-Ni?

They will never be able to find pencils with their names on them.

how bout

no blasted sense

Teacher where my mom worked named her twins Kuta Kinte and Kissy Lynn after the folks from Roots the mini series

A lie yuh a tell.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

how bout

no blasted sense

:rofl:

We already decided - if and when we have kids NO names after family members. There is just to many of them and I know that if we pick one over the other there will be hurt feelings and there is no way I am having a dozen pickney with 3 names each just to accomodate everyone. So we will probably use our middle names or something but we are going to leave it at that for the whole "naming after someone" thing.

Timeline
lol now they wish they name the lil one shakira that her middle name and the other is soyini i think that is swahili

Im bout to ask u guys how to pronounce it! lol da mom name is way diff too i cant even begin to prounouce or spell it :blink: what funny is they just call her Kay lol.....after all that fancy name she got

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Timeline

how bout

:lol: Dem woulda be deh only wan in class :yes:

Yards I was always the only one with my name from elementary to college...if I met someone with my name they were also Jamaica, but people always remembered my name even from grade school

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

i couldn't do Cuba, KUDOS to those that have though.. the gubment can give u a really hard time when they "think" u are doing something against the US... a friend of mine looked up Ronald Reagan's SSN out of curiousity (even though that is the first thing they tell us not to do) and she was questioned by FBI, not 2 hrs after she did it and was often followed by a "black car" off and on for 3 mths after.. w/ the passport page being taken out i guess u would be safe, but BIG BROTHER is always WATCHING :whistle: LOL

What?!? :blink::unsure: That is crazy!

now wah me kshe woulda some foolishness like dat..dyam foolishness

my gyal.. even di pickney should knoa u nuh mess wid di president dem LOL it sound soo stupid. but ALOT of people get in trouble behind pure NOSYNESS!!!

we can see people's salaries, besides just trying to find out somebody's ssn by doing a name search. people look up stuff from celebrities and even their next door neighbor's income to their baby daddy's ssn.. nutting to be losing yah rass job ova

Timeline

They will never be able to find pencils with their names on them.

how bout

no blasted sense

A lie yuh a tell.

Nope serious as a heart attack!

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Since when. That's new to me. Maybe cause mi so kuntri. I know they have things in Mobay at the clubs, but that's for the tourist.

Mi naw no - I read it in the Observer or the Gleaner last year bout costumes and parties and such.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

how bout

:lol: Dem woulda be deh only wan in class :yes:

Yards I was always the only one with my name from elementary to college...if I met someone with my name they were also Jamaica, but people always remembered my name even from grade school

That is how I would want my kids too. I hated having a class with 4 Heathers or whatnot. Heather S, T, H and B :wacko: I want my kids to just have a unique name that they don't have to share with half their neighborhood.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.