SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh my God, I can't type, shaking! We have an interview date for November 21nd! I just called and told Anthony, he was like I told you we were going to get a date for November! Thank you Jesus!

Alright PortandAngel!!! Congratulations

Hey everyone hope all is well.

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I didn't get any photos. We meet up at Shades (you remember that place Sus!!!) and when we were walking in the bouncer guy says directly to me - no cameras!!! I gave him the who me look :whistle: but I didn't try - I was afraid he would tump me!!

LMAO - Did you see Midget Mac?

Sus, please tell me that's not one of the dancers?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I didn't get any photos. We meet up at Shades (you remember that place Sus!!!) and when we were walking in the bouncer guy says directly to me - no cameras!!! I gave him the who me look :whistle: but I didn't try - I was afraid he would tump me!!

LMAO - Did you see Midget Mac?

Sus, please tell me that's not one of the dancers?

They met at a strip club?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

LOL, Lawny - he's more than a dancer, he's star of the live show! But he looks just like Midget Mac from I Love NY

mm.jpg

He's a flexible little guy!

Yes, that's who I was thinking of. We saw him perform in Kingston all I saw is OMG! and then some....I'm thinking he's the one with the 10" anaconda.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Yes, that's who I was thinking of. We saw him perform in Kingston all I saw is OMG! and then some....I'm thinking he's the one with the 10" anaconda.

At least 10 if not more! He's apparently famous and travels around to the various clubs. I was amazed, lol -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

At least 10 if not more! He's apparently famous and travels around to the various clubs. I was amazed, lol -

Yes, I know. They're a bunch of ladies from St. Louis and Detriot....my friends stayed. We left and went to Amnesia. We had the nights mixed up. When we went I thought the thing said dancehall night and when we walked in OMG is all I can say. My girlfriends in Jamaica say if you want to meet men with HEAVY pockets, just go to that club.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Yes, I know. They're a bunch of ladies from St. Louis and Detriot....my friends stayed. We left and went to Amnesia. We had the nights mixed up. When we went I thought the thing said dancehall night and when we walked in OMG is all I can say. My girlfriends in Jamaica say if you want to meet men with HEAVY pockets, just go to that club.

LOL - the night that we went, we had been at Jus Cheers and I had a pretty good buzz - DJ's friend was driving and wanted to go, and stupidly I said no problem - not a CLUE of what I was getting into!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh my God, I can't type, shaking! We have an interview date for November 21nd! I just called and told Anthony, he was like I told you we were going to get a date for November! Thank you Jesus!

CONGRATS MY GIRL :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There comes a point when you have to say, I can't do it all. We have that with my PT job. They want all this stuff done; but they want to cut hours and costs and all that. I do what I can when I am there.....give it my 110% and then I leave when it's time. I've stopped fighting it. If it gets done by me, it gets done. If it doesn't, I dont' care anymore. I'm done beating my head against a wall for somoene who doesn't seem to care nor appreciate me.

When they figure it al out, I'll go back to doing over and above.

i get what your saying. Sometimes I am like how do these people expect you to have a family? I mean if i was a single parent there is no way I could work these ridiculous hours. I think they take advantage of those who are single and childless.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
I promise to have lots of posts when I get back next week. I think i'll take the laptop with me and type while I'm on the plane.

yeah mon.. ur blog ie di truth.. its actually what lead me to VJ. i was looking for some reasoning to the crazy situation I had found myself in. I googled Jamaican/American relationships and BOOM there u were..well under a lot of other stuff..Keep up the good work sista!!

You know whats funny...when you have a website or blog, you can track the traffic to your site. It would shock you to find out what people are googling about Jamaican men, relationships...etc. I get to see it all. I can tell how people find my website, I get pingbacks from crazy other websites. Its interesting, like my own big brother camera.

Timeline
OMG.. finesse that is too funny!!! Girl I bet they didn't have much to say after that answer.. I can't even imagine

Oh my goodness. See this is what I mean. They ask crazy personal questions. What that question got to do with terrorists and visa fraud.

I'm getting my CO's name.

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies:

Wow Finesse, the embassy is so corny. I told my SO last night to be ready to "tongue me down" while we are waiting for them to call our name/number at the interview. LOL

Anyways, that Embassy still hasn't emailed me back. GOSH are they for real? I wanted to hopefully hear from them before I left today which is at 11. IDK, I just have to keep myself busy so I don't think about it too much

haha, yuh see it!! Mi tell seh Evan gwaan tru mi yout!!!

Timeline
i get what your saying. Sometimes I am like how do these people expect you to have a family? I mean if i was a single parent there is no way I could work these ridiculous hours. I think they take advantage of those who are single and childless.

I agree with you Marlita - I think they also take advantage of those of us with a work ethic - there is nothing I hate more than walking out of work and leaving stuff undone - But if things continue the way they are headed, I am going to have to -

This is one part of the reason I left my last two jobs - Because I know I am good at what I do and I give my all (fully admitting that I screw up at times) - But then some stupid policy was slammed down for no apparent reason, and it's like a personal insult to those of us who are working hard.

Timeline
Congratulations Portland!!!!

jus look pon ya timeline.. mi cyaan believe how fas it was.. YOU GO GIRL!!!

OMG> I just noticed it took her case less 2.5 months to complete from start to finish. How did that happen?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.