SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL Oops = sorry - I think Mentally I have JALove in labor, so she shouldn't be posting! :jest:

heheeh....nope still hangin round here. I was thinking he would have to go home too but i was talkin to another VJer that said he should be fine. Im still tryin figure out how he is still here as visitor. If i was him i woulda gone and come back frequently. SUS what is a VWP

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Pictures are awesome, Cat.

My question about that guy is where is he actually going to live? And, why can't he use that address?

I would be careful here. You are filing AOS.....is it wise to have 2 visas to the same address in the system at the same time?

the pictures are wonderful....i really like the wedding place!

love.jpg

Timeline

VWP is visa waiver program - People from certain countries can come to the US to visit without getting a visa to come, it's called the VWP -

They are allowed to visit for a set period (I think it's 90 days) then they have to leave - That's what I mean by he probably came here through that, then stayed longer than he should have, which means he is technically illegally here now.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
VWP is visa waiver program - People from certain countries can come to the US to visit without getting a visa to come, it's called the VWP -

They are allowed to visit for a set period (I think it's 90 days) then they have to leave - That's what I mean by he probably came here through that, then stayed longer than he should have, which means he is technically illegally here now.

Ok gotcha. Ill be sure to tell her, ill see her in a few min. My worry was that he would have to return. His fam applied for him too like year and half ago i dunno what they did with that. On the USCIS site still says pending.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
I think the confusion is that it sounds like she needs her birth paper to get her marriage license, Kimmy. Is that right?

JALove.......any baby news, yet?

Dr came in room. Said ok lets check ur cervix...Said uhhh ok it aint nowhere near open, then said umm let me go think ill be back, so leaves the room comes back n says. Does not look like she tryin come on her own so, Wed 22nd we will induce u, made me appointment for 6am. Then says it still may not come so what we will do is if she doesnt come by certain time wed then we stop, feed u let u rest, start over thursday! And i dont even get him to deliver it! that sucks :( says hes rarely in the delivery room unless things go WRONG.

Ja Love do not go through all that! Get to doing the nasty! Trust me you do not want to go through all that. It will not be a fond memory. Walk..hump...run do what you got to do. That baby too comfortable you got to make her uncomfortable :) it is eviction time. Some of them have to be persuaded to leave. (my oldest boy was like this)

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a good web site that I can purchase a one way ticket from MBJ to the US? I want to buy it for my fiance. I would like his port of entry to be JFK so he can try to get an EAD...

Timeline
Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a good web site that I can purchase a one way ticket from MBJ to the US? I want to buy it for my fiance. I would like his port of entry to be JFK so he can try to get an EAD...

I had to call AA to get the one way for Andre cause it originated in a foreign country. It was easy to do; but I had to talk to a Rep.

Family based (not spouse) takes a long, long time, JLove

Years. Isn't that the one that they only have so many they give out every year and you have to wait for an available visa number?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I think the confusion is that it sounds like she needs her birth paper to get her marriage license, Kimmy. Is that right?

JALove.......any baby news, yet?

Dr came in room. Said ok lets check ur cervix...Said uhhh ok it aint nowhere near open, then said umm let me go think ill be back, so leaves the room comes back n says. Does not look like she tryin come on her own so, Wed 22nd we will induce u, made me appointment for 6am. Then says it still may not come so what we will do is if she doesnt come by certain time wed then we stop, feed u let u rest, start over thursday! And i dont even get him to deliver it! that sucks :( says hes rarely in the delivery room unless things go WRONG.

best of luck to you! hope everything goes well...it sucks when they have to start and stop...they did that to me and for i just wanted it over already!

Cat, your pics are wonderful!!! Your daugher is going to be a heart breaker!!

Oh thanks!! She is a ham!

:lol::lol: do you use anything special on her hair? i know kaila i still a little one but her hair is soft but just frizzes out....

I use whatever I have. I have not found the perfect solution. She gets a bath at night and I put wet hair up in a knot and in the am just take it down. Somtimes I put a little light oil in it. Could be baby oil or I have some African oil ... whatever is handy! LOL. She is hooked on the Ponytail and wont let me do anything else lately. I slick down the frizzies with oil. Ponytail makes that easy.

i'll have to try that see what happens....her hair is ok until she starts rolling around and then it gets all crazy....she has nice curls that i wish would start to lay down instead it is like the go up... :lol:

Timeline
hey nanny girl.. how ya be?? how is school?

hey...school's going good...a lot of work..just finished a term paper..yuck i hate writting papers...but other then that i have A's in all my classes!! :star:

Congratulations..keep up the good work my gyal!!

Timeline

Check all the sites - I did well on a one way to JFK on AA last trip - I didn't have to call, I booked it online through aa.com

Years. Isn't that the one that they only have so many they give out every year and you have to wait for an available visa number?

Yes, it is

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

HEYYYYY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so busy at work. Trying to catch up on all these dang on files. Too many days slacking off being on VJ. :rolleyes: Anyways:

UPDATE

MY BOOSKIE DID NOT GET APPROVED!!!! They said that they wanted to see me in person. Ain't they some B*T***S!! Anyhoo, now I am waiting for the embassy to reply back to my fifty-million emails and let me know when I can go before I book a flight.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HEYYYYY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so busy at work. Trying to catch up on all these dang on files. Too many days slacking off being on VJ. :rolleyes: Anyways:

UPDATE

MY BOOSKIE DID NOT GET APPROVED!!!! They said that they wanted to see me in person. Ain't they some B*T***S!! Anyhoo, now I am waiting for the embassy to reply back to my fifty-million emails and let me know when I can go before I book a flight.

Oh no!!!!!!!!.....that stinks...did they say he didn't have enough evidence or what do you think could have caused them to ask to have you there????....it seems like a real trend now for SO to be at the interview...well so far for fiance(e) visas anyway...that really blows... :angry:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.