SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey Shem

Lita, yes take a step back and look..i just hope its not in a paint can

Rox..me too i love the summer..winter is just dull.. :angry: snow, wet, boots, falls, uhh..i'm getting depressed

OMG!! You know I keep glancing at that paint can. I remember taking it off right around the time I was opening the can. I was on the phone wit Shrewdie too. Maybe I should call her and have her recount my steps, haha :wacko:

did you find it?

hahah I was thinking that too.. "well...we were talking..going on with our normal foolishness...who knows!"

I hope you found it!

Somewhere she posted she found it in her jewelry box.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:oops: Oh, so I found my ring. It was in none other than......my jewelry box with the rest of my jewelry. Ironically its the one place that I NEVER put my ring....go figure. I went looking in there the other day, but guess it just blended in with all the other jewelry that I didnt see it. But like yall said, as soon as I calmed down and took a minute to think, something said check the box again.....whew!!! I need a break!!

its all a side effect of purgatory :rofl:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

I think the confusion is that it sounds like she needs her birth paper to get her marriage license, Kimmy. Is that right?

JALove.......any baby news, yet?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

u know JG, i think she is just filing and getting her stuff together and she thought the marriage license would be quicker

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
u know JG, i think she is just filing and getting her stuff together and she thought the marriage license would be quicker

OK. Then I know she doesn't need to have her birth papers notarized. Where did her SO get that?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey Kim..u do wah mi tell u fi do yet?? :devil: get dat baby out :thumbs:

LOL nope i watched tv n went to sleep n argue with the family yesterday they piss me off they just wanna bust up in ur room when they feel like it n beat down the door like its crisis! so i went bananas on them worryin me bout some dang printer cartridge bein put in the printer like dey helpless n cant read instructions, next it was can chris get his shoes out the kitchen mind u they dont want noone walkin on the carpet so why put the shoes in the bedroom ON THE CARPET!!!! :angry: then it was lil cousin mess up printer, when she really didnt!, sayin the cartridge is gone! mind u she didnt think to turn on the printer to even see the cartridge to take it out!!! then boom boom on door can u see whats happenin wid da printer, n when they return can u put it in!!! then next its move shoes, i say dont bother me till my movie is OVER!! i put it on pause 3 time already for foolishness! so by that time i was incredible hulk n carryin on like a mad person. I know this is their house but plz respect me as an adult. If i got the door close that mean dont bother me! then she try open the door which is even worse! that to me is rude and crossin the line. IT was warm in the room so here i am layin there wit most of my clothes off relaxin wit the fan n someone tryin bust up in there hell naw man. ok i finish venting... :devil:

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

OK. Then I know she doesn't need to have her birth papers notarized. Where did her SO get that?

i think they r confused about something..i gotta check with her...

hey Kim..u do wah mi tell u fi do yet?? :devil: get dat baby out :thumbs:

LOL nope i watched tv n went to sleep n argue with the family yesterday they piss me off they just wanna bust up in ur room when they feel like it n beat down the door like its crisis! so i went bananas on them worryin me bout some dang printer cartridge bein put in the printer like dey helpless n cant read instructions, next it was can chris get his shoes out the kitchen mind u they dont want noone walkin on the carpet so why put the shoes in the bedroom ON THE CARPET!!!! :angry: then it was lil cousin mess up printer, when she really didnt!, sayin the cartridge is gone! mind u she didnt think to turn on the printer to even see the cartridge to take it out!!! then boom boom on door can u see whats happenin wid da printer, n when they return can u put it in!!! then next its move shoes, i say dont bother me till my movie is OVER!! i put it on pause 3 time already for foolishness! so by that time i was incredible hulk n carryin on like a mad person. I know this is their house but plz respect me as an adult. If i got the door close that mean dont bother me! then she try open the door which is even worse! that to me is rude and crossin the line. IT was warm in the room so here i am layin there wit most of my clothes off relaxin wit the fan n someone tryin bust up in there hell naw man. ok i finish venting... :devil:

:rofl: ok...pumpkin needs to come soon..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I think the confusion is that it sounds like she needs her birth paper to get her marriage license, Kimmy. Is that right?

Dr came in room. Said ok lets check ur cervix...Said uhhh ok it aint nowhere near open, then said umm let me go think ill be back, so leaves the room comes back n says. Does not look like she tryin come on her own so, Wed 22nd we will induce u, made me appointment for 6am. Then says it still may not come so what we will do is if she doesnt come by certain time wed then we stop, feed u let u rest, start over thursday! And i dont even get him to deliver it! that sucks :( says hes rarely in the delivery room unless things go WRONG.

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Dr came in room. Said ok lets check ur cervix...Said uhhh ok it aint nowhere near open, then said umm let me go think ill be back, so leaves the room comes back n says. Does not look like she tryin come on her own so, Wed 22nd we will induce u, made me appointment for 6am. Then says it still may not come so what we will do is if she doesnt come by certain time wed then we stop, feed u let u rest, start over thursday! And i dont even get him to deliver it! that sucks :( says hes rarely in the delivery room unless things go WRONG.

When I had my last baby, my doctor came in, checked me out, and said, I'm going home for dinner and I'll be back. He was in there maybe a the last few minutes of the delivery. Honestly, unless you have real problems, it's not a big deal. Pretty much anyone in the maternity ward can deliver a baby in a pinch.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i think its more comforting to know the doc u've been seeing will be there..i know i didnt want another doc delivering my baby..She delivered both my girls :)

Timeline

They were talking about getting married on her next trip - Lance was trying to get the marriage license, because there is a 5 day wait period for that, then 5 days after to get the certificate. That's why she was trying to get her birth certificate, so that he had it to get the marriage license.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

They were talking about getting married on her next trip - Lance was trying to get the marriage license, because there is a 5 day wait period for that, then 5 days after to get the certificate. That's why she was trying to get her birth certificate, so that he had it to get the marriage license.

Now, I am really confused. It says she filed for the CR1 already.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

When I had my last baby, my doctor came in, checked me out, and said, I'm going home for dinner and I'll be back. He was in there maybe a the last few minutes of the delivery. Honestly, unless you have real problems, it's not a big deal. Pretty much anyone in the maternity ward can deliver a baby in a pinch.

yup thats what he said, he said his old teacher would be there thurs to deliver if baby come thurs and wed another new lady, i saw her once while my dr was on vacay. I really liked her alot.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.