SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
At this point, all she's lost, I think she needs the comfort of people she trusts. That would be this board. So far, I've seen no one be unkind to her. All are offering soothing words, prayers, hugs.....I do think she needs to seek some sort of intensive therapy cause she is so deeply wounded right now. Even though I am not professionally qualified, I have a heart and I truly feel for her. I can't just let her pour out her heart without responding. That is just not who I am. She is seeking some comfort and I am giving her what I can.

I agree completely, JG - No one can imagine the pain of losing a child - it is something I would not wish on anyone in this world - For someone who doesn't have a lot of places to turn to, the board is what she has right now -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
But wait! Wappen to Lawny?

Is she alright :(

I keep hoping she will pop back up and tell us she is.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good Morning everyone! Ja soon come. I'm trying not to obsess over having everything in place before I leave. I keep thinking I am going to forget some detail about the children etc etc. Anyone everyone be blessed.

Sol

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

LOL, Sol - as long as they have beds, food, and adult supervision - you did your part!

Have fun in Negril! If you are eating out at all, go up to the cliffs to Chicken Lavash or LTU Pub - inexpensive yummy food!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning everyone! Ja soon come. I'm trying not to obsess over having everything in place before I leave. I keep thinking I am going to forget some detail about the children etc etc. Anyone everyone be blessed.

Sol

i am so excited for you. I am obsessing NOW and my trip is next month. I made list 1 and list 2 of things to take and do while in JA. My SO thinks that i am crazy because i call him for any & every question or concern.

So currently, Sunnyja, Island, Honey, MrsP, and Journee are in JA. This weekend you (Sol), Marlita and Forbes leave for JA. Next week i see Jski and Marie heading to JA. FINALLY Ryon4life (me me me) leaves for JA!

I am sooooo excited!

I can not wait until ALL vacations are complete and we share our pictures and things go back to TONS of conversations because i miss everyone here(Yardies), talking back & forward Contagiously!

Good morning ALL - today is a good day!

love.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sol

i am so excited for you. I am obsessing NOW and my trip is next month. I made list 1 and list 2 of things to take and do while in JA. My SO thinks that i am crazy because i call him for any & every question or concern.

So currently, Sunnyja, Island, Honey, MrsP, and Journee are in JA. This weekend you (Sol), Marlita and Forbes leave for JA. Next week i see Jski and Marie heading to JA. FINALLY Ryon4life (me me me) leaves for JA!

I am sooooo excited!

I can not wait until ALL vacations are complete and we share our pictures and things go back to TONS of conversations because i miss everyone here(Yardies), talking back & forward Contagiously!

Good morning ALL - today is a good day!

Hello All.....Morning :)

Just stoppin in to wish everyone well who's traveling to JA this month for visits, interviews etc. Sounds like there's a bunch of you heading that way, so Have Fun! :dance:

Nothing much going on over here other than waiting for the AOS process to unfold.

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline

I'm sitting here today trying to finalize some more paperwork, to renew Andre's passport for one thing. UGH.....I am so tired of paperwork. It seems to really be never ending.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hi, Ryon and Kimmy, and YES and I am ready for this trip. Just being married and separated is hard.

Kimmy, buying winter clothes is no fum, I love buying Summer clothes, all of the colors and cutes skirts and tops and dresses. I am a dress person, I only wear pants on the weekends or outdoors events. I love colors, and I love shoes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, 1luv, how was your Thanksgiving Day? So for a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving meal, what do you usually cook?

Hey RoxieJoe. My Thanksgiving was great. I dont want to see food for another month. We had Turkey (obvoiusly) and we are Jamaican so we had Curry chicken/goat, roast beef, jerk pork, rice and peas etc. Iam coming to the states for the US thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY :dance:

Oh ok, i just realized ur in Canada. Are you petitioning for someone thru Canada, or did you just stumble upon the VJ site. I was a bit confused about this Canada talk.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm sitting here today trying to finalize some more paperwork, to renew Andre's passport for one thing. UGH.....I am so tired of paperwork. It seems to really be never ending.

I hear ya.....I used to love organizing paperwork and keeping up with things like that until I embarked on the K-1 process. LOLLL I'm no where near where u and Dre are in terms of the process but i feel like we'll be "keeping" our last 3yrs records for an eternity. :lol:

Anyone watching the 3rd Debate tonight???

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok guys, I have lost my wedding ring!!!! I dont know where I put it! and I am freaking out! Last I had it was Sunday and I took it off to paint, and now its not in any of the normal places I would put it, so it could be anywhere!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.