SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh, i hope they stay together, they are cute together, and I love the little daughter. She really looks like she can be they child, and the fact that her hair aint never done is so hilarious. yeah Tash and Rick is a trip, but thats a cool spin with him on the show....."I'm doin Rick Fox!!"....hahaha :rofl:

I love Tash! She reminds me of the woman in "Why did I get married" -the hairdresser whose husband had the clap. lol

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: What are your favorite fall TV Shows? What can't you do without?

I'm loving these:

Rock of Love Charm School

Lipstick Jungle

Terminator

Ghost Whisper

Supernatural

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Greys Anatomy

Gossip Girl

The Game

Desperate Housewives

Heroes

Private Practice

Supernatural

Californication

(im sure i missed a few more)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
prison break

real housewives of atlanta

CSI & NCIS

fringe

i loved Charmed too

cash cab

jeopardy

LITA I LOVE HOUSE HUNTERS TOO...AND IRON CHEF AMERICA

Lately, we have been watching NCIS reruns....at least 2 episodes a night. It is addicting too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sooo who do you think will win Project Runway?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline
I so miss Charmed!

The only one I can't live without is the Game. I think I watch too much HGTV and Family Guy. LOL I just love Stuey.

OMG!! The Game!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!! The pregnant girl gets on my nerves!!! UGH!! I was so upset when she was pregnant. Derwin and Med School remind me of me and my ex so I was sad for them for awhile.

I detest her too! UGH squared! I want them to show more of Tasha with Rick Fox as her love interest. I like the part they are giving Kelly on the show now...she is showing slightly more acting chops and depth. I'm torn on whether I want them to divorce or not though.

Jomo...I love HHI too. Did you see the one on Kingston? I hate all three houses honestly. I love the DIY type shows and I dream of the day I can have money to remodel something. LOL

I like the Kingston houses enough; but I think they picked the smallest of them for all of them.

My favorite was the Hawaii couple who bought in Nicaragua. I want that little hotel property so freakin' bad. I've been talking about it for months!

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

Beverly Hills 90210 (stupidly, I watched the first episode - flash back to growing up!)

haha, I watch 90210 too, but its not like the old one. they need Dylan and brenda back.

yup dylan was the man. Brenda and Kelly are on there. I dont like the Annie girl she annoy me for some reason, the principals daugther, that is her name isnt it lol

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
I so miss Charmed!

The only one I can't live without is the Game. I think I watch too much HGTV and Family Guy. LOL I just love Stuey.

OMG!! The Game!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!! The pregnant girl gets on my nerves!!! UGH!! I was so upset when she was pregnant. Derwin and Med School remind me of me and my ex so I was sad for them for awhile.

I detest her too! UGH squared! I want them to show more of Tasha with Rick Fox as her love interest. I like the part they are giving Kelly on the show now...she is showing slightly more acting chops and depth. I'm torn on whether I want them to divorce or not though.

Jomo...I love HHI too. Did you see the one on Kingston? I hate all three houses honestly. I love the DIY type shows and I dream of the day I can have money to remodel something. LOL

I'm lost on when he met and suppossedly impregnated this girl. On the season finale wasn't he still trying to win Mel back? When did he move on?

Well he met her mid last season, but you know he always wanted Mel. So him an oh girl were together but she was way to clingy for me. All of a sudden she pregnant now that they broke up...UGH!! And him an Mel are back, but Mel is having a hard time dealing with it all. Its really sad for her cause I get it. She love the man, he was with someone else, now whe pregnant and she feels like her life is all messed up. But her an Derwin are cute together. She looks like my lil sis which makes it so funny to me. Me and my sister LOVE this show, its like our life.

Yeah I know. I was so worried when they were talking of not bring it back.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love Tash! She reminds me of the woman in "Why did I get married" -the hairdresser whose husband had the clap. lol

haha, that was the BEST movie. Remember when he came in the room all buff and outta control? LAWD GAWD!!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

Beverly Hills 90210 (stupidly, I watched the first episode - flash back to growing up!)

haha, I watch 90210 too, but its not like the old one. they need Dylan and brenda back.

yup dylan was the man. Brenda and Kelly are on there. I dont like the Annie girl she annoy me for some reason, the principals daugther, that is her name isnt it lol

Yeah they need to kill her off. J/K. But she is annoying, and i just remember her as Christian girl on Degrassi to much. But her brother and Silver are cute. Silver is my favorite character so far, besides Brenda or course.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

haha, that was the BEST movie. Remember when he came in the room all buff and outta control? LAWD GAWD!!!

OMG YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Those ABS are ripped. I could see me drizzling honey..ohh haaa sorry got lost in my fantasy.

Night all. Headed home. Be good to one another.

Wakey

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

I haven't really taken a liking to any of the kids yet. And, that Silver..........is that Mel & Kelly's mom's kid? If so is she Silver Silver? Her & Kelly's step-brother's name was David Silver, right?

I'm really liking Kelly, Brenda, that teacher dude who is going to turn out to be a jacka$$, I think, that gal from full house and that guy from Melrose Place.

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I so miss Charmed!

The ba ba bird bird bird bird is the word lol....(family guy)....close da window ya lettin all the stank out lol i can laugh at family guy for days....

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

I admit, I am sort of hooked on Degrassi & iCarly too. I guess there are worse things my daughter could be watching!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

Yeah they need to kill her off. J/K. But she is annoying, and i just remember her as Christian girl on Degrassi to much. But her brother and Silver are cute. Silver is my favorite character so far, besides Brenda or course.

yup silver is my fav too she is adorable....and im so used to the curly head chick playin a hoochie, Eden. Seems the guy from the Wire, Dixon now on 90210 and the other dude that played marlo are now on prime time shows. I miss Donna Martin! i love watchin her on her reality show abt she and her husband and their kids.

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
I haven't really taken a liking to any of the kids yet. And, that Silver..........is that Mel & Kelly's mom's kid? If so is she Silver Silver? Her & Kelly's step-brother's name was David Silver, right?

I'm really liking Kelly, Brenda, that teacher dude who is going to turn out to be a jacka$$, I think, that gal from full house and that guy from Melrose Place.

Yup, that's their kid - Her real first name is Erin, but she decided she wanted to be called Silver. I like the teacher dude, but I agree that I think he is gonna be an azz - I LOVE the guy from Melrose - He is married to the blonde from Melrose who had the short hair - always loved him

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.