SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning :luv:

Happy October :dance:

Part 8 already :yes: Most popular thread! :lol: I had to laugh at that...who knew!

Pumpkin anything! Does anyone like the pumpkin pie blizzard at Dairy Queen. Lawd mi juss si ie pon deh tv an mi mout a wata :blush: Mi haffi stay far from DQ.

As for the whole Cuba debate - I have heard of USC doing it. A lot of people in this area just head the 45 minutes up to Vancouver, BC and fly out of there to get to Cuba. Not sure what happens in Cuba but I know that if even though be are technically banned, Cuba won't deny you entry. They want the tourism just as much as any other country. I have heard it is absolutely beautiful there. A has some friends that have gone to school there. Not sure if I would risk it but I sure would love to see Cuba.

Yes.......OMG......Yes. I was just thinking of that blizzard as I wrote "pumpkin anything". We have a frozen custard place here called Ted Drewes. They make a concrete..... take a piece of pumpkin pie, mixe it up in the custard, and then top it with whip cream, nuts, and a cherry. It is heavenly. Thank God the one that is just blocks from my house closes when school starts or I would weigh 1,000 lbs. They do a mean Apple pie concrete too.

Dear God.....St. Louis to Canada to Cuba..........NO THANK YOU.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whats a trifle?

ok yall makin me hungry now i havent eaten breakfast yet. Tryin to decide btwn cream of wheat or frosted mini wheats or the cookies :)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

A trifle is kinda like a cake and pudding, Honey - You took gingerbread cake and crumbled it up and then in a big bowl alternate layers of the cake and a pumpkin custard.

whats a trifle?

ok yall makin me hungry now i havent eaten breakfast yet. Tryin to decide btwn cream of wheat or frosted mini wheats or the cookies :)

Pregnant woman eating cookies for breakfast, baby girl will be kicking you all day on a sugar high!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy's right...we should try not to do the whole quote thing...especially with the long ####### quotes lol

Honey...do you always use marzouca to book your hotel?

Island - I've always dreamed of owning a little guest house/inn on the beach...I need to start saving towards it OR lawny can give me some of her donations :devil:

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
I made a pumpkin gingerbread trifle one Thanksgiving - it was so so so good - It was a recipe from Paula Dean

Oh, can you give this recipe to me?

I make a wicked trifle:

pound cake cut in cubes (I use 2 pound cakes)

sliced strawberries

sliced bananas

can of crushed pineapple in juice

2 tubs of whip cream

2 boxes of dry vanilla pudding

Layer everything exactly as I have listed it, using 1/3 each layer. Only difference, Use 1/2 of the dry pudding mix on the first 2 layers ONLY. So, you end with whip cream on top.

If you put it in a big clear bowl, it is beautiful. Tastes awesome.

If you use the low fat pound cake, fat free whip cream, and sugar free pudding mix, you can save some calories.

No quoting is fine and usually my goal. But, sometimes I want to make sure it's known what I am referring to.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

All this talk of sweets so early in the morning :wacko: I had a slim fast like sunny and now i'm craving cookies

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

well im taking up a donation as well but not for a house in JA but for a lacefront... :yes: those things are expensive!!!

Maybe Journee can help a sista out and hook me up on some wholesale prices or Jalove :thumbs: i dont keep my cosm. license up since i dont do nails anymore

Timeline
A trifle is kinda like a cake and pudding, Honey - You took gingerbread cake and crumbled it up and then in a big bowl alternate layers of the cake and a pumpkin custard.

whats a trifle?

Pregnant woman eating cookies for breakfast, baby girl will be kicking you all day on a sugar high!

I think she too fat to move much now lol but i do feel her feet n fingers once in a while. I drank orange juice once and she beat me up for dear life. I never drank that again. I dunno if she loved it or hated it.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Timeline
Kimmy's right...we should try not to do the whole quote thing...especially with the long ####### quotes lol

Island - I've always dreamed of owning a little guest house/inn on the beach...I need to start saving towards it OR lawny can give me some of her donations :devil:

Sure Marie, I'll share. I don't want to live on the beach, I just want a view of the beach, like my grandmother's house. It's high enough for me to see where the sea meets the sky, the view is breath taking. Marcel's house is in the hills it Lilliput and the views are nice too. If I would build a house in Jamaica I don't want to be on beach front, just get me close enough to take in the sea breeze. I can't deal with rebuidling or fretting during hurricane season.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Here it is JG:

Pumpkin Trifle:

* 2 (14-ounce) packages gingerbread mix

* 1 (5.1-ounce) box cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix

* 1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling

* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar

* 1/3 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon

* 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping

* 1/2 cup gingersnaps, optional

Directions

Bake the gingerbread according to the package directions; cool completely. Meanwhile, prepare the pudding and set aside to cool. Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar, and cardamom into the pudding. Crumble 1 batch of gingerbread into the bottom of a large, pretty bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the gingerbread, then add a layer of whipped topping. Repeat with the remaining gingerbread, pudding, and whipped topping. Sprinkle of the top with crushed gingersnaps, if desired. Refrigerate overnight. Trifle can be layered in a punch bowl.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Honey...do you always use marzouca to book your hotel?

Me too. re:guest house.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.