SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Acrow;

Do you have all the forms together? November is right around the counter. Wait, you got a Friday date, so they did open up another day for interviews.

I hope so. Sounds like they finally are pulling it together. i am still wierded out by the fact that my date is still a Tuesday but the other ladies changed to a Friday. :blink:

Lita, forgot to tell you. Garth's (my friends from Cali hubby) interview was changed to Wednesday 10/23.

Gay; I'm not surprised at anything that goes on inside or outside the embassy. I've either seen with my own eyes or heard about it. Like I always say, money run things a yard.... :whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Everyone! I just called the DOS and found out that my SO finally received an interview date! It is Nov 14th, which means I will be able to go with him to the interview because I can still fly then. He will be here for the birth of our baby!

I cant thank all of you enough. If it weren't for you help and all of the information on this web site I know I would still be waiting.

so very happy for u!!no worries now!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Other Timeline
I am so cranky today. Stupid friend of Andre's called at 3:30 this morning from Germany. No matter how many times we tell him, he doesn't get the time difference. Andre's phone was on vibrate; but it still woke me and no matter what I tried, I couldnt' go back to sleep. I called him every #%$#!clott, *%$$yhole, chi chi mon name I could think of. GD fools.

I did get a long jog/walk in with the dog and 3 loads of laundry nearly done, though. I guess that was a good thing.

JG -- jacka$$ has a few cousins in St. Louis. I haven't seen them since 2002. Can't remember the area. I was talking to another cousin last night and when I mention his name she kiss her teet and said "dat DUTTY BWAY"...no, need to say anymore.

OK....this sort of scares me. You need to find out what area for me.

What happened last night to Shawn? Was he/she way too nice or what?

Yu a pass yu place now gal. A who yu a call she. Leave me alone and go talk to yu man that is getting call from another man at 3 o' clock in the morning.(worry bout dat and not me) leave me alone and go and talk to your man.

If you did read this before mi edit this post yu would ball. Cho, a because mi nuh like fi diss people di real way yu know.

Edited by shawn99

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Everyone! I just called the DOS and found out that my SO finally received an interview date! It is Nov 14th, which means I will be able to go with him to the interview because I can still fly then. He will be here for the birth of our baby!

I cant thank all of you enough. If it weren't for you help and all of the information on this web site I know I would still be waiting.

That's great news!!! So happy to hear it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Night all - I am leaving work now (had enough!)

Island, have a safe trip tomorrow! Don't forget to pack your rabbit!

Bon%20Voyage.jpg

Thanks Girl!! I'll miss you guys. No rabbit - I'm too scared to bring it through security. :blush:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.