SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all; (waving from the back row) lol JaLove, wah happen to that girl mek she nuh waan come out? Hey dance, dillon, JG, Lawny, Jgay and sus.

I posted this morning and forgot my manners. This is what happens when you are at work and have to sneak into the yardie thread. Hope you all are having a wonderful day. I am going to go back and try to catch up if no one catches me or the interruptions are kept to a minimum.

Hiya Claire, hope you have a good day at work!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey All!

Evan had his medical this morning. It went OK. They scammed him and charged him for the MMR which his vacc card showed he has. Total cost was $12,600. He said they were making everyone get it, no matter what the cards said. So stupid, cause MMR, is not prevalent in the US, plus if you get it as a child thats all you need. But whats new with the scamming in JA. He also had to shell out another $1000 to the rass nurse so she can get his medical in time to him by next friday....once again another scam. But whatever, I cant even be upset with this stupid process no more. I am just so tired of people using u for your hard earned money. Evan doesnt make booku bucks so for them to take him for this is so annoying.

Anyway he is done. He said he did the normal routine, got naked a few times...blah blah blah. Now he's on his way hime.

So happy that this is coming together for you...except for the scamming part....i just pm'd you asking how everything is going with his medical and stuff so i see it went ok.....dag so they are making them get the MMR even though they have it...my hubby got that shot already too...that is so unfair...the people at the hospital know that we are going to shell it out which is why they doing this...this is soo wrong.... :angry:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline
Hey All!

Evan had his medical this morning. It went OK. They scammed him and charged him for the MMR which his vacc card showed he has. Total cost was $12,600. He said they were making everyone get it, no matter what the cards said. So stupid, cause MMR, is not prevalent in the US, plus if you get it as a child thats all you need. But whats new with the scamming in JA. He also had to shell out another $1000 to the rass nurse so she can get his medical in time to him by next friday....once again another scam. But whatever, I cant even be upset with this stupid process no more. I am just so tired of people using u for your hard earned money. Evan doesnt make booku bucks so for them to take him for this is so annoying.

Anyway he is done. He said he did the normal routine, got naked a few times...blah blah blah. Now he's on his way hime.

Yayyy .. lita for finally getting it done and results back by the interview time

BOOO to the price gauging.. can't believe how prevalent this mess is.. and private industry too, not some hustlers on the street.. UGH!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

biggest scam is payin off the police and if u lose somethin someone wants money to return it to u.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Anyone have a blackberry? Do you like it? I hear they are addictive. Im considering one but not sure bout it yet. Waiting for the new STORM from VZW. Touch screen.

I have one and they can be addicting but at the same time really useful.

I think ill give it a whirl. I used to have my laptop at work but when i move they are a little stricter so no laptop for me at my desk unless im one of the data techs and im not soooo no VJ at work unless im on my blackberry. There is a way round everything! It looks funny on the Motorola Q i have some of those too collecting dust.

Hey All!

whew glad that part is over! for him. he will soon be in Cali! He should like it there its nice weather.

Yes its been very HOT here lately. Its fire season too, so I started smelling ash this morning.

Glad to hear that the medical went well, Marlita - But about the MMR - even in the US, they are making you get it again if you had it as a child - I had to have it, or prove through a blood test that I was immune, in order to go to school -

Yeah, but I think he just got it like 2 months ago at the free clinic. so now who knows how many times he has had it. I'm one of those people who are not pro vaccination so it bothers me alot.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Yeah, but I think he just got it like 2 months ago at the free clinic. so now who knows how many times he has had it. I'm one of those people who are not pro vaccination so it bothers me alot.

I agree totally with you on that - I had a huge fight with school about it because they were insisting that I get it again, when I knew I was up to date - My dr. did a blood test to prove it.

However, in Evan's case - I would have just taken the shot and been done with it - No more delays!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Lawd ladies....I was up on the MTV website...normally I don't catch a lot of videos, but I saw this, and need my pum pum coolah!:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1270&vid=285678

Usher is now a grown azz man, and sex as h#ll!! :devil: I would be in whatever position he put me in! :thumbs:

Ughhh........I haven't seen this video yet but I bought the CD. Phewww.....that man is hot like fire!!!

hehehehe...Evan is an Usher look alike. its so funny. so many people tell him that when we are walking around. Usually tourist people stair at him and you can hear them say...."oh is that Usher? or he looks like usher" We just laugh. But I think my man looks better than Usher, although Ush has a SERIOUS sex appeal.

Filed: Timeline

Marlita,

That is strange about the MMR. Garth, didn't have to get another shot MMR shot. He had his medical in Kingston also. I believe Monday.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd ladies....I was up on the MTV website...normally I don't catch a lot of videos, but I saw this, and need my pum pum coolah!:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1270&vid=285678

Usher is now a grown azz man, and sex as h#ll!! :devil: I would be in whatever position he put me in! :thumbs:

Ughhh........I haven't seen this video yet but I bought the CD. Phewww.....that man is hot like fire!!!

hehehehe...Evan is an Usher look alike. its so funny. so many people tell him that when we are walking around. Usually tourist people stair at him and you can hear them say...."oh is that Usher? or he looks like usher" We just laugh. But I think my man looks better than Usher, although Ush has a SERIOUS sex appeal.

hhah we call chris little brother usher too he reminds me of him

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
ur hubby is gorgeous marlita.. i don't think he looks like usher though.. he is tall too, isn't he??

Aw thanks :blush: , he is a cutie. He's not tall. Only like 5'-10 or 5'-11. Is that tall? i'm not sure. I feel short next to him in JA cause I alway wear flip flops, but here at home I usually have a heel on so I feel like I'm 5'-7"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone! I just called the DOS and found out that my SO finally received an interview date! It is Nov 14th, which means I will be able to go with him to the interview because I can still fly then. He will be here for the birth of our baby!

I cant thank all of you enough. If it weren't for you help and all of the information on this web site I know I would still be waiting.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
biggest scam is payin off the police and if u lose somethin someone wants money to return it to u.

Exactly..... :wacko:

Lita, congrats on evan making it thru the physical. Time should fly by now. :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.