SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, my gurl, it's more than 7 miles. Where I work I can walk to Adams morgan...I'm at 25th and M and it takes me almost an hour to get to Laurel by car. Try downtown Silver Spring at the district line...Laurel is too far out and you would have to use Greenbelt metro

There is another club im trying to recall the name of its on a small street, almost looks like a house, used to be verry popular, it closed down then re-opened. There is a nice African place across from it. I cant for the life of me recall the street or name of that club. I wanna say it had garden in the name.

Republic

Gardens

I think the same owners own the DREAM or Love night club.

yeh dats it

Is anyone active on Facebook? Do you know if there is an Jamaican/American group? VJ group?

i believe so go check my page kk i think i added it

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sus, my gurl, it's more than 7 miles. Where I work I can walk to Adams morgan...I'm at 25th and M and it takes me almost an hour to get to Laurel by car. Try downtown Silver Spring at the district line...Laurel is too far out and you would have to use Greenbelt metro

There is another club im trying to recall the name of its on a small street, almost looks like a house, used to be verry popular, it closed down then re-opened. There is a nice African place across from it. I cant for the life of me recall the street or name of that club. I wanna say it had garden in the name.

Republic

Gardens

I think the same owners own the DREAM or Love night club.

yeh dats it

Is anyone active on Facebook? Do you know if there is an Jamaican/American group? VJ group?

i believe so go check my page kk i think i added it

okay...my manager was asking me if I was on facebook :blink::blink: not sure if I want to add her as my friend.

I have myspace too..but I'm not on it often. Just to add new pics that's it.

Sorry, I'm following the quoting rule. I will do better.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sorry kk, I only HAD a myspace, not much computer access anymore to keep up w/ the current ones.

that would be neat though..

quana..u work for us government?

yeah mon.. Social Security.

Always looking for a better grade though (always on that paper chase), within federal government. I am spoiled.. :wub:

yeah mon.. Social Security.

Always looking for a better grade though (always on that paper chase), within federal government. I am spoiled.. :wub:

I used to audit the agency. It was one of my favorite ones to audit. I would go to the field offices and get to listen to the claims for benefits...SSI ones are always so interesting.

Timeline
Hi everyone!

For those of you that have used DHL to send documents to JA...how much did it cost you? I need to send Lance some things so he can get the marriage license and FedEx is NOT an option..too expensive!!!

I have used DHL and it only cost me about $50 or less up to 1 lbs and you don't have to fill out a customs form like Fed-ex. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

LOL.. i would have some stories like honey's chatting bout the ssi people dem!! :rofl:

Honestly, I like them better, they crazy but easy to handle.

I hate to get the retirement applicant that thinks I am one of the his servants at his vacation home in Rio..soo freaking rude and argumentative and don't want to take time off to handle their business cuz they "work for a living" :huh:

Well, heck, I do too, but I still gotta take off if I need to replace my social security card!! :wacko:

Dyam facety and brite!!!

I know when we get audited management start running like chickens w/ their heads cut off LOL

Timeline
JG I love Maxine!!

image00116.jpg

Ha.....she is awesome!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall, whats up, im sitting at my clients group home and she is fussing non stop, she is making my head hurt, she is hollering as she is having some paranoia and delusions about a client she thinks is stealing her money.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana yeah i bought it....LOL>.. cant wait to try it out...hahahaha

Island, we are getting a cab arranged through Marzouca travel and tours to pick us up and drop us off. SOon as we get situated i will find my way down to Sandcastles. SInce Tuesday is the hookup day, maybe we can go to that place across from your resort. We just gotta find a way to hook up with Mrs P, who is up in mobay, maybe she can catch a cab down to meet up with us, and bring Gregory with her :yes: anyway, we will all catch up... i gotta stop typing right now, as my client is about to send me over the deep end, with all this yammering. :help:

okay ladies, back later i need to vacate while i still have a shred of sanity.

Timeline
Hey yall, whats up, im sitting at my clients group home and she is fussing non stop, she is making my head hurt, she is hollering as she is having some paranoia and delusions about a client she thinks is stealing her money.

I am sitting here ordering food and pinpointing plane arrivals for Saturday, trying to organize transportation for them. It's giving me a headache. I hate these big weekend meetings.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

LOL.. i would have some stories like honey's chatting bout the ssi people dem!! :rofl:

Honestly, I like them better, they crazy but easy to handle.

I hate to get the retirement applicant that thinks I am one of the his servants at his vacation home in Rio..soo freaking rude and argumentative and don't want to take time off to handle their business cuz they "work for a living" :huh:

Well, heck, I do too, but I still gotta take off if I need to replace my social security card!! :wacko:

Dyam facety and brite!!!

I know when we get audited management start running like chickens w/ their heads cut off LOL

I know..they always get scared. The Office of Inspector General hired us to do the audit. And when the OIG was there it was even worst.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone have a blackberry? Do you like it? I hear they are addictive. Im considering one but not sure bout it yet. Waiting for the new STORM from VZW. Touch screen.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.