SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where is the Bukum Cafe?

It's in Adams Morgan - My friend was on a scavenger hunt for reggae - She found that Storm was playing Sun night. They are a fun band - the menu looks good at this place too - it's Ghanian food. = http://www.bukom.com/

So, Sus, where are you'll staying on Sunday, you plan to drive back to BB-more after this affair. BB-more is an 1 hour away form downtown DC.

is it? not the way i drive hahaah more like 30 if i do 295 from down there

JaLove, it's 30 mins from the harbor to the 95S or NY ave exit to DC. You must be driving really fast, I was working at the bld in downtown BB, and I couldn't get home sooner, than 45 mins. So, I might agree that you might hit the welcome to DC sign in about 35 mins, then she has to get to Adams Morgan.

I dont remember how long it took me to get to adams morgan from moms house i used to take route 40 west to route 29 straight then pass thru silver spring n keep goin till i cant go no more then make a left on some street i dont recall the street but it took me right to adams morgan

It's Georgia Ave from downtown Silver Spring.

Yeh im a 80mph girl lol i need slow down! my car is fast...with the baby i guess ill be on snail duty with the driving, be more careful. Wreckless days are finish.

Im hoping chris will get to see dc before we leave he didnt get to see nyc if i can i would like to go back up there so he can see it. I wanna take him to china town, little italy and the village. Heres my fav spot http://www.negrilvillage.com/.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Sol, I carry 3 weeks over each year, and then I get 7 weeks at the start of each year, so I generally hve 10 weeks on the books.

I usually don't use the entire 7 weeks eah year, I have lost 1.5 weeks, because I didn't get to use all of my PTO.

Where do i apply! :)Right now, i get 5 incidental illness days ive got 3 weeks vacation and 7 personal days 3 of ur vac or personal of which u can call out without 24 hours notice but u cant use them all in one quarter. At ten years i get another weeks vacation.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies, wha gwaan

Okay so looks like im gonna be spending my evenings in JA alone :crying: the spvsr who wrote D up is obviously still carrying a grudge, and wont schedule him a week of day shifts though he asked a month in advance, he works 7 to 3 in the morning, that sucks azz!!!!

guess it wont matter if i take the big draws with me or not,as he wont be around to see the pretty ones ( sniffling)

he is mad and talking all fast, every 5 minutes into our convo i stop and say BABY ENGLISH....LOL

JaLove, we have great benefits, we have flex time, work from home, great PTO benefits, and health care benefits. In addition to all of the federal holidays, we get Black Friday off, a whole day off for xmas-eve, and an half day for NewYears eve, but this year we will be getting a whole day for New Years eve. Parking in the bld, for 50.00 per month and GYM previliges for 10.00 per month.

Hey ladies, wha gwaan

Okay so looks like im gonna be spending my evenings in JA alone :crying: the spvsr who wrote D up is obviously still carrying a grudge, and wont schedule him a week of day shifts though he asked a month in advance, he works 7 to 3 in the morning, that sucks azz!!!!

guess it wont matter if i take the big draws with me or not,as he wont be around to see the pretty ones ( sniffling)

he is mad and talking all fast, every 5 minutes into our convo i stop and say BABY ENGLISH....LOL

So, you don't do SEX in the daylight? What's the problem..now you get to see and experience it all.

I hope my business can benefit from the 80 Billion dollar bail out plan. I am a small business.. It sucks, no credit, no money.

Timeline

Roxcie what would my vac time look like being a new employee?

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Lawd yall, i went to go drop off some donated items to my foster kids, and i saw my little cage boy, remember the one who said he was a pimp in training ( poor thang) well due to his abuse he is very easily sexually stimulated, though he cant weigh more than 30 pounds soaking wet, anyway when he saw me he came and said can i have a hug, so i gave him a little side hug, do yall know this little mofo would not let me go, i had to peel him off me, i almost thumped him in his forehead but i dont think he knows any better... yall pray for god to give me strength

roxcie, your a mess.. .its just that i dont wanna be there in the evenings by myself, i mean i can go to my girls room and hang out but you know, far as sex i can do it in the day time, night time afternoon, morning, dont make me any difference...LOL

Lawd yall, i went to go drop off some donated items to my foster kids, and i saw my little cage boy, remember the one who said he was a pimp in training ( poor thang) well due to his abuse he is very easily sexually stimulated, though he cant weigh more than 30 pounds soaking wet, anyway when he saw me he came and said can i have a hug, so i gave him a little side hug, do yall know this little mofo would not let me go, i had to peel him off me, i almost thumped him in his forehead but i dont think he knows any better... yall pray for god to give me strength

roxcie, your a mess.. .its just that i dont wanna be there in the evenings by myself, i mean i can go to my girls room and hang out but you know, far as sex i can do it in the day time, night time afternoon, morning, dont make me any difference...LOL

Now , honey, the way I see it, this just works better, a lil something something in the morning, a nice long nap in the afternoon, a great dinner in the evening w/the girls, (you know they didn't have anything) :blush: Then go dancing until midnight, tell the guys I have to leave before I lose my glass slippers (I love dancing,) then go to D'bar and hang out w/him until it time for us to stroll home.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Did everyone fall alsleep?

nope im still here just watching puffy put aubrey out of the Danity Kane group. Just catchin up on my recorded programs.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Hey ladies! I'm sitting on the computer at work trying to get my isht caught up so there will be no complications when I leave for JA! Honey, that sucks about your hubby not being able to get the evenings off, but at least you'll have your girls to keep you company. Can he get you guys a couple passes so that you can go on the resort in the evenings at least once or twice? I know at Breezes they allow the staff to give out maybe 2 or 3 family passes. My husband would get me a pass and I could go on the resort either in the day or evening and enjoy full priviliges. It was cool.

Hey Rox and JA! (waving) I don't have cable, so I have to watch all the shows on the internet! :unsure: This whole long distance thang makes me have to cut corners in different areas of my pocketbook---cable being one of them!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hello, Mrs. Palmer, are you getting ready for that hot date this month?

I sure am Rox...and I am just now getting hyped up about it. I can't believe that we have been married for 1 year already! Goodness gracious--sometimes I wasn't sure if we were gonna make it :unsure::whistle::wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Mrs. P, the only thing I watch on cable is News, and home decorating shows, so you are not missing much. I eliminated my land-line phone, so I only have a cell phone for calls. I have cut back on going out on weekends, I used to travel more, Joel doesn't understand why I don't do all of these things now. It's not just the LDR expense, it's the economy aswell.

I know Joel and my 1 year will be in February, so I will be feeling thew same way you do. I missess him sooo much, he is my best friend aswell.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.