SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Who's on their last leg, McCain? Lets hope it's Obama, but if we just take it for granted, then people are not going to go out to joke, because they are going to think the Polls said he was leading by 10%, I don't need to go vote.

WRONG

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK, :thumbs: I aint cleanin ish lol the most u will see me do is cook and i aint washin the dishes. The eaters best do that! n i will get in the car n go to a store heheh

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Who do u guys really think will win obama or mccain?? He look like he on his last leg.

My husband is soo into this election thing. Too bad he can't vote. He be campaigning for Obama at school, in grocery store, while walking the dog. He even talked me into letting him put a sticker in our front window... he wanted it on my car...but opted for the window.

KK, :thumbs: I aint cleanin ish lol the most u will see me do is cook and i aint washin the dishes. The eaters best do that! n i will get in the car n go to a store heheh

It's going to be a blessed day.

I have to come see baby before you shipp off to Texas :-(

Timeline
Who do u guys really think will win obama or mccain?? He look like he on his last leg.

My husband is soo into this election thing. Too bad he can't vote. He be campaigning for Obama at school, in grocery store, while walking the dog. He even talked me into letting him put a sticker in our front window... he wanted it on my car...but opted for the window.

how is ur AOS going? update ur timeline thingy still says k1...

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

will do :thumbs:

I'm just nervous we are going to get RFE..cause I just by passed the medical and just sent in his vacination record...

Timeline

It's going to be a blessed day.

I have to come see baby before you shipp off to Texas :-(

oh u will i promise that n also guys dont forget bout the muffin man meeting n SUS is coming to bmore soon also....hold up i forgot what dates

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

KK, our elections are a lil different than how things sometime proceeds in JA, but I can imagine he is having a good timw with this election. Joel asked me something about the election everyday, they get CNN so they hear about it alot.

I asked Joel did he want to get involve w/ elections once he is living here. He said maybe, I am involve w/ alot of community events. So he sees that I dparticipates in alot of leadership projects.

Timeline

I'm just nervous we are going to get RFE..cause I just by passed the medical and just sent in his vacination record...

Don't worry bout dat part. Just wait n see what happens. It will all work out....

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

I wish I lived near FLL, Florida. I would be in JA, every other weekend, but I have a GF, whose husband works at the sandals in JA. She lives in FLL, she only viists her husband every 3-4 months. So, I guess if it was avavilable to me, I might think other-wise. He comes here to Florida only about 3 times a year. They are weired.....(another story)

Don't worry bout dat part. Just wait n see what happens. It will all work out....

Yeah...I just realized that he can have citizenship after 3 years of green card. We missed the one year for his daughter...(she is 9). She was sad cause she really wants to live with him...so she thinks. She is sweet though. Then he can file for her and it'll be quick.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus , is the 26th a Monday, the Muffin Man is a great spot.

Nope, the 26th is a Sunday - My friend is tagging along - I think we are going to go to the Bukum Cafe in DC Sunday night to see Storm and stay somewhere near there - The 27th on we will be in BMore at the Sheraton Inner Harbor - I am not paying those prices when it's my money, lol - My company pays those nights

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.