SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
since yall are kinda quiet this morning, let me just keep right on talking;;; Okay so im still reading this months essence with monique on it and im on the part about why men cheat.. this one fool had the nerve to say he only became faithful after he contracted and STD 2x. He said he works on a cruise ship and him and his boys would put money in a hat, like 10 bucks and pick out a specific woman or women, maybe the batch of party girls on the boat having a good time, who knows???? anyway if one of the guys was sucessful in sleeping with the woman then he won the pot of money...#######... men are such AHOLES and so juvenile at times. anyway he said 4 of his friends contracted HIV from doing this and he thought he had it too but didnt so it scared him straight into settling down. What kinda ####### is that ?

Stupidity and boredom. Plus too much alcohol.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we could go to Cuba from Jamaica? You just cant get there from US

This is my understanding about Cuba, Sus is correct, we as Americans cannot obtain a visa to travel to Cuba, but if we go by an in-direct way, Cuba will allow you in. They will stamp your passport on entry, then when you are leaving, they will tear that stamp page out as if you never set foot on their soil. Since Brits are not banned from being in Cuba, you just tell them you are British if asked.

I would love to travel to Cuba, to look at some of their art work there. That may be a reason why I might try to obtain my JA residence.

Isn't tearing out a page, defacing it, thus making it void? Wouldn't you have to go get a new passport then and try and explain why you tore the page out of the old one?

No, I have actual seen people with pages torn out of their passpost, also you can order a re-placement passport at any time.

I thought you had to send the old one in when you request a new one unless you claim it was lost or stolen. And, if it is lost or stolen, you are supposed to file a report saying that.

Jomo, I'm sitting right here with a gentleman, who has traveled to cuba, and he has two passports, one is his old one, that has stamps from his many veture, and he says exactly what Sus, said, when he visited Cuba, they inserted a seperate piece of papaer in it, stamped him in, and when he left Cuba, they removed the sheet. therefore you are not defacing your passport.

Second, he just got his new version of his passport, not because it was lost but because he wanted the updated one with the bar code. He asked for a replacement and they sent it to him, after he sent in an updated photo. He said he did not have to report any thing to the law. Now, did the US govt do something on their end, who knows. He has indicated that he will keep his old passport for the stamps.

Timeline

If you mutilate or alter your U.S. passport, you may invalidate it and risk possible prosecution under the law (Section 1543 of Title 22 of the U.S. Code).

If your passport has been mutilated, altered or damaged , you cannot apply by mail. You must apply in person. ( See How to Apply in Person .)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island, i let him iron a pair of shorts for the first time on saturday and he did good, but im just scared he is gonna burn himself.

JG is it 49 degrees here today, im like time to break out the sweaters and leather jackets. It is gonna be weird being semi dressed in ja and then coming to michigan slipping into a snow suit :hehe:

if i thought D would ever have a vacation, it would be nice to go somewhere away from JA but since there idea of vacay is 2 week layoff guess he will have to vacay in Michigan when he gets here lol

im hungry this morning, but feeling kinda nauseaus....wonder what thats about ????

I always wore layers and my Uggs to the airport, leaving my coat in the car. I always need a sweatshirt on the plane anyhow. One time, I forgot, and I just happened to be getting a ride home from the airport. I was standing out side in right around 20 degree temps with my sandals on. My toes were so bright pink when the damn fool picking me up finally made it.

I bought a wool cape years ago at Burlington Coat Factory for like $19.99 - Best investment EVER - its a blanket on the plane, then rolls up until I need it coming home

AM070.jpg

Who is this in this picture? Why does it look like she is hovering in the air? Looks like witchcraft to me!!!!!!!

i froze my azz off coming back in JUly, this time i think i will carry my uggs with me maybe and a wrap and once we make it to Florida for that connection i iwill change clothes and layer up.

:ot: JG you were talking about candy corn the other day, well my new obssession are chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, i know they sound gross but they are awesome i tried on at mrs fields, the cookies are thick like pumpkin bread consistency with either white choc chips or brown chips in them and they are awesome...

that is probably why im nauseaus....LOL.. i been eating them for 3 days straight

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm pumpkin anything........

I was going to make that and carry it with me to Jamaica.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Honey that is the stupid thing I ever heard! But I am not shocked! I know people who have caught stuff and are still doing stupid stuff!!! :bonk::ranting: That is why I say the women hold they key! We say yay or nay and we need to start say nay more often.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

How to Report and Replace a Lost or Stolen Passport in the U.S.

There are two steps required to get a new passport. First, you must report your valid passport lost or stolen immediately. This is required of anyone who loses or has a passport stolen. The second step is to replace your passport. Both steps and forms required are described below.

To Report a Lost or Stolen Passport:

Complete Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport, Form DS-64

Fill in as much of the passport information as you can.

Answer all the other questions in detail.

Sign and submit above Form DS-64, Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport, to:

U.S. Department of State

Passport Services

Consular Lost/Stolen Passport Section

1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 500

Washington, DC 20036

Do not mail your new passport application to this address. In order to obtain a new passport you must appear in person at a Passport Agency or Acceptance Facility as outlined below.

Or call us toll free at: 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793)

Operators are available 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., ET, Monday-Friday, excluding Federal holidays.

IMPORTANT NOTICES

If your still valid passport was lost or stolen, please submit the DS-64 form with the DS-11 application when you apply for a replacement at a Passport Agency or Acceptance Facility. NOTE: You must appear in person.

The information you provide on the DS-64, Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport will be entered in our Consular Lost/Stolen Passport System.

Passports reported lost or stolen by telephone or by submitting a DS-64 are invalidated and can no longer be used for travel.

If you recover the passport after you have reported it lost or stolen, please submit it to the address listed above. When you submit it, if requested - we will cancel it and return it to you. If not requested, it will be destroyed.

Once a passport is reported lost or stolen, it cannot be re-validated.

To Replace a Lost or Stolen Valid Passport:

Complete Application for Passport, Form DS-11

You must appear in person at a Passport Agency or Acceptance Facility.

Complete Question #18 as follows:

Write your name as it appeared in your passport.

Write the approximate date of issue.

Include the passport number if known.

Under "DISPOSITION", mark the appropriate box.

If your passport was expired, write "EXPIRED" next to the "OTHER" box.

Submit your form:

To a passport acceptance facility.

You will also need photos, documentation and fees. See How to Apply in Person.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny what were you gonna make? and take with you and are you gonna bring enough to share??? and if not that is not nice :no:....LOL

just make sure whatever you take doesnt stink up the plane....LOL

Timeline
Sunny what were you gonna make? and take with you and are you gonna bring enough to share??? and if not that is not nice :no:....LOL

just make sure whatever you take doesnt stink up the plane....LOL

LMAO... Pumpkin bread, girl people going be asking for it because you know they serve food on Spirit.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

here i am supposed to be trying to keep everythang tight and in order so i can pack it into my pum pum shorts( shsshhh where is island ) and my azz been eating cookies for 3 days straight, but they are SOOOOOO goooood! there are only 2 or 3 left, i will probably finish them today

Edited by honeychild36

Filed: Timeline
here i am supposed to be trying to keep everythang tight and in order so i can pack it into my pum pum shorts( shsshhh where is island ) and my azz been eating cookies for 3 days straight, but they are SOOOOOO goooood! there are only 2 or 3 left, i will probably finish them today

Wait deh...wah bout your batty ridah and such.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I had a big mac last night and my shorts are sooo tight now... :rofl: Today I had slimfast for breakfast.

ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
if i keep eating these dang cookies im not gonna be able to put my batty in the batty riders... :no: or else im gonna look real odd....LOL

ok im bout to go make cookies now u just reminded me that i bought some yesterday from target, choc chip with reeses pieces.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Timeline

:rofl:

Now, mi really know she duppy lick you

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning :luv:

Happy October :dance:

Part 8 already :yes: Most popular thread! :lol: I had to laugh at that...who knew!

Pumpkin anything! Does anyone like the pumpkin pie blizzard at Dairy Queen. Lawd mi juss si ie pon deh tv an mi mout a wata :blush: Mi haffi stay far from DQ.

As for the whole Cuba debate - I have heard of USC doing it. A lot of people in this area just head the 45 minutes up to Vancouver, BC and fly out of there to get to Cuba. Not sure what happens in Cuba but I know that if even though be are technically banned, Cuba won't deny you entry. They want the tourism just as much as any other country. I have heard it is absolutely beautiful there. A has some friends that have gone to school there. Not sure if I would risk it but I sure would love to see Cuba.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.