SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Come now my girl, u might be surprised???

Here is Tre w/ the ring

:):energy::o:D:wacko::dead:

The rings on men with no vibe is too keep them hard umm some of you ladies might want to use that with caution! :whistle:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NISH, my day job is two fold during the week i have 11 groups homes and 27 clients, so i do the treatment planning, crisis plan, yada yada yada, but the group home managers of all 11 houses report directly to me, to ensure that they are following the plans, i go in and do trainings with there staff and just make sure they dont do anything stoopid that is gonna catch me a rights violation...LOL.. on the weekends i work in RTF with the kids age 5-10, all abused, neglected and phocked up...LOL... i have thought about doing hospital psych, but i kinda like my freedom and the fact no one is clocking me 24/7. plus the psych ward can get pretty gross, at times, as can my foster home...LOL

alright heading home, OCD guy is pretty good today, so i get to leave early cause our visit didnt take all day. Chat later, gotta go drop off some donations to my foster kids...

Peace

Timeline

Here is Tre w/ the ring :rofl::rofl:

The rings on men with no vibe is too keep them hard umm some of you ladies might want to use that with caution! :whistle:

but i like the vibe :bonk:

love.jpg

Timeline

Here is Tre w/ the ring :rofl::rofl:

but i like the vibe :bonk:

Definitely don't combine those with drinking Magnum! :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i never thought about it, but I heard people say do the Kegel's which i didn't do.. HMMM if my ex and I were talking i would ask him did he feel a difference b4 and after baby number 1... INTERESTING..

Chris gwaan love it eidda way my girl, dats why mi a sey nuh worry.. do ya kegel's and get the likkle balls just to be on the safe side..

i am doing the Kegel exercise right now at my desk! :yes:

you are a mess. :yes:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
After that kid is born, him near that area is not going to be near the top of your list for a while.

naw i dont want no loose goose :) i aint worried bout him hahah

:lol:

Lawny?? ya try fi experiment wid the monster tongue or what?? :rofl::rofl:

Somebody mek Ja knoa she han her pums a be ok!!!

hehehe

You will be okay JAlove. Just rest it and do your kegels for the 4 weeks your doc says no roosking and you will be in fine shape. Naw worry... :no:

After that kid is born, him near that area is not going to be near the top of your list for a while.

And chances are if he is there for the birth and watches the whole thing, it won't be on the top of his either.

Ha ha.......you are wicked.

When u all had ur kids was it just ur SO in the room or did u have a room full o folks. My cousin wants to come but she is not on the call list no sir i am not up for a circus.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Who does Kegels while they are having sex?

Sometimes. Sometimes right after.

naw i dont want no loose goose :) i aint worried bout him hahah

:lol:

Lawny?? ya try fi experiment wid the monster tongue or what?? :rofl::rofl:

Somebody mek Ja knoa she han her pums a be ok!!!

hehehe

You will be okay JAlove. Just rest it and do your kegels for the 4 weeks your doc says no roosking and you will be in fine shape. Naw worry... :no:

And chances are if he is there for the birth and watches the whole thing, it won't be on the top of his either.

Ha ha.......you are wicked.

When u all had ur kids was it just ur SO in the room or did u have a room full o folks. My cousin wants to come but she is not on the call list no sir i am not up for a circus.

My husband and what seemed like 50 new doctors in training (teaching hospital) and a whole slew of nurses in and out. I made my mom and MIL leave when it all got to be too much for me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

With the oldest daughter I had my mom, my sister, and my aunt. With the oldest boy i just had my ex husband, and with the twins I had their godmom. I can say I prefered the 1st time to all the rest of the times my ex husband was useless and I can recall wishing I had strength to get off the table and choke him. :rofl: but I am sure Chris will be great. I am not one for a bunch of people being around when I don't fell all that great.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

JALove.....by the time it got to that point, they could've rolled me out in the cafeteria and I wouldn't have cared. It really isn't a thing and believe me when I say you really won't think about it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
JALove.....by the time it got to that point, they could've rolled me out in the cafeteria and I wouldn't have cared. It really isn't a thing and believe me when I say you really won't think about it.

I hear dat. I will probably be same way.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Who does Kegels while they are having sex?

[quote

Sometimes. Sometimes right after.

If you never have done it while you are having sex do it! I did this to test a theory once. Umm why did my ex boyfriend turn into an addict after that? He always wanted me to do it talking about it feels like somebody is giving him a #######! lol so if you want to turn your man into a sex addict give it a try. :devil:

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Im up here cookin oxtails, they been cookin for what seem like hours. Im two seconds from throwin them in the crock pot so i can take a nap! Found them cheap at the fresh market downtown. 4.50 a pound normally i see them in grocery store for 8.99 a pound thats highway robbery for something that has more bone than meat.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.