SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey ladies, wha gwaan, just poppin to see and hear of the approval update. mrsLady D yeah i got a pum pum cooler, but me and my pum pum are tired, i have been working straight thru since last sunday the 4th and im getting tired. I keep thinking if i can make it until saturday i will be good as that is my last day of work before JA. Girl, when i see D, lets hope i got the energy to anythang...LOL... Island im already ready for that drink and Now we got something to celebrate!!!!

Im so mad im in smack a bytch mode all day today, my mom pissed me off to the highest degree and is not threatening to not watch the boys while i go to JA, cause she thinks she can tell me how to discipline and raise my 15 year old. I told her if she doesnt watch them,im leaving them in the house with food, water, clothes and cable, the oldest has a bus pass and the youngest Knows how to walk to school. If she wants to call CPS she can and when they remove them from me she can swoop in and be super grandma and raise there azzes..:thumbs: i have been mad since 8 this morning and still mad...LOL

We sure do!!

Honey, how old is your mother? She sounds alot like my ex mother-in-law. I would always let her say her piece then do whatever the I heck I wanted. Just try to let it go in one ear and out the other without hitting home and upsetting you too much. They always have something to say. Once she knows you are going either way, she will watch them.

Sneak down to the corner store and buy yourself a likkle flask of rum to keep in your desk for such times. :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK so I have a question about Digicel again...Steve finally did the world talk or whatever they call it, but didn't someone on here say they went through a site that still lets you print your call records with that??? If not then we may HAVE to stick with ringyard more. Thanks ladies.....for all the help and guidence.

No you can't print it with Digicel. You may be able to ask them to do it, but I'm not sure. Have him call you on your cell phone and then you will have a listing of all incoming calls from him. All outgoing you can get from Ringyard.

I know I can't through Digicel, but I thought there was some other top up web site that you could print it from??? NO?????

And my cell is sorta like Digicel in that there are no records. I can only get reocords through ringyard at this point, but was thinkning that since he did the thing with his phone we may have another way to not spend so so so much on ringyard.

Which leads me to another question......what if the phone records only show 1 call a day? Will that be ongoing proof enough aside from the pics of my few trips? He has no ID yet so we have no mail or western union to show as proof.

Girl have you even applied yet? Trust me, by the time you get to the interview you will have a world of proof. If you need proof when filing your I-129F just send in what you have. Not much is needed up front.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
mi live Tessane to..even Tessa...no she wouldn't get laughed at...just affi go correct ppl all di time fi seh her name right

Hi Guys, I know I am a day late and a dollar short on the conversation regarding baby names, but if it matters, Tessa means rock/strength in my African dialect (Ghana) and my own daughter's name is Jahni and her last name is love. We call her Jah Love. I have always been in love with anything JA. LOL

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
OK so I have a question about Digicel again...Steve finally did the world talk or whatever they call it, but didn't someone on here say they went through a site that still lets you print your call records with that??? If not then we may HAVE to stick with ringyard more. Thanks ladies.....for all the help and guidence.

No you can't print it with Digicel. You may be able to ask them to do it, but I'm not sure. Have him call you on your cell phone and then you will have a listing of all incoming calls from him. All outgoing you can get from Ringyard.

I know I can't through Digicel, but I thought there was some other top up web site that you could print it from??? NO?????

And my cell is sorta like Digicel in that there are no records. I can only get reocords through ringyard at this point, but was thinkning that since he did the thing with his phone we may have another way to not spend so so so much on ringyard.

Which leads me to another question......what if the phone records only show 1 call a day? Will that be ongoing proof enough aside from the pics of my few trips? He has no ID yet so we have no mail or western union to show as proof.

Girl have you even applied yet? Trust me, by the time you get to the interview you will have a world of proof. If you need proof when filing your I-129F just send in what you have. Not much is needed up front.

Ummm, no we have not. Not until January, the end of January to be exact! I can be a bit neurotic about things that make me anxious.........relationships, having a baby, school, this visa, etc. I feel much better being mentally prepared for things way in advance. For example, if someone is giving me directions I deal much better if you don't tell me to take a turn at the last minute, I need a little warning....I really don't deal well being put on the spot in school either, I am just a mental preparer I guess. Besides I don't want to get to the point that we are sending in paperwork only to realize that I should have been doing something from day one. I read the guides and have researched to what feels like the end of the earth about this and have found first hand experience is best for knowledge and suggestions.

event.png

Timeline

For those of us who haven't filed yet - Are you getting nervous about waiting to file in light of the upcoming election? The possibility of changes to immigration law and this process becoming harder than it already is has me really worried about waiting much longer to file -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi live Tessane to..even Tessa...no she wouldn't get laughed at...just affi go correct ppl all di time fi seh her name right

Hi Guys, I know I am a day late and a dollar short on the conversation regarding baby names, but if it matters, Tessa means rock/strength in my African dialect (Ghana) and my own daughter's name is Jahni and her last name is love. We call her Jah Love. I have always been in love with anything JA. LOL

awwww :) i was looking at something with JAH for her middle name

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
For those of us who haven't filed yet - Are you getting nervous about waiting to file in light of the upcoming election? The possibility of changes to immigration law and this process becoming harder than it already is has me really worried about waiting much longer to file -

Good point, Sus. I never thought of that.

My last name is Love too! Small world.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Is someone trying to tell me something? I did not go to work today because I only got 1 hour of sleep and looked a hot mess this morning. Why did I only get an hour worth of sleep last night?! Because of all this feakin itching I been doing! :angry: Ok who knew an ear infection could cause all this trouble? Not too mention I think I might have to take these braids down because I think I'm allergic to the hair. I got upu last night after tossing, turning and scratching for hours and washed my hair. That has not helped. (thanks for the advice anyway Lita and Honey) So right about now I'm still itching like :wacko: I feel like I'm about to go MAD! Then I finally broke down and took some Tylenol PM so I could sleep got sleepy but couldn't sleep phone kept ringing. I know I should have turned it off but I can't since all the kids are at school. Then when I finally do drift off to sleep AJ calls and says my returning flight from JA has been cancelled. They want to know if I want to leave on the 22nd instead of the 21st that would be fine but I can't leave a day later because I have to do preop stuff for my surgery on the 22nd and then the surgery is on the 23rd. Ok so then they say I can still leave on the 21st only I have to get a connecting flight instead of a nonstop. The connecting flight stops in Miami. Ok someone please tell me they just transfer my stuff to my connecting flight and I dion't have to go get my bags and carry them to the new flight!. Then I talked to Garth this morning he was sounding all tired and pissy but trying to be pleasant and starts talking about that d@mn iteniary again I told him to forget it! :girlwerewolf2xn: ok I know what I must do now breathe! :crying:

Oh yeah and CONGRATULATIONS SUNNY AND RAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Can you imagine having to pay $550/US for a FEDEX delivery?

Quana...what's up?

I paid $110 to Fedex the interview docs to JA. I thought that was pretty close to $550!!

:wow: Why didnt you just file scan it and email it? Yikes!!

Timeline

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Sol - Also sorry to add to your burden, but they can't transfer your stuff on the return connection - you have to claim your baggage, go through customs and immigration, then recheck your bags and board the next flight.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

awwww :) i was looking at something with JAH for her middle name

I like that name! :thumbs:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Hey ya'll I see Lawny posted our approval. Thank you so much for all the help up to this point. The CO was Jamaican and was the nicest ever. She was window #9. The woman that took our forms was just ok. Not mean not real nice.

#9 asked what we had for diiner last night? What his fav food is? What does he watch on tv? When we met? When did come back. That's it

:dance: Congrats Sunny. I am sooo happy for yall!! Hopefully window #9 lady is still there on the 21st!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.