Marmite Lovers!

LONDON PEOPLE BETWEEN NOA2 AND INTERVIEW

145 posts in this topic

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi, we just found out that our case was sent to London some time last week. Is there a way to track our case or to know when it has arrived at the London embassy? What should we be doing in the mean time? What vacinations will my hubby need ? And how about the police record, should I tell him to go ahead and get it now or is it better to wait till packet 3 arrives. Im lost and confused.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hi, we just found out that our case was sent to London some time last week. Is there a way to track our case or to know when it has arrived at the London embassy? What should we be doing in the mean time? What vacinations will my hubby need ? And how about the police record, should I tell him to go ahead and get it now or is it better to wait till packet 3 arrives. Im lost and confused.

Welcome Dip Sticks, thank you for joining me. Maybe some others will be along.

I think you can track it via DHL, so I hear.....

Get your documents ready. No need to wait for your poilce cert. I already have mine and it only took a week.

What have you done so far?

Are you a K3'er?

Lost and confused? Join the club!!! Don't worry, help is at hand.

:star:

Timeline
where do igbet the DHL number from to track it? My hubby is the one that will be joining me in the USA. What documents do I need him to start getting ready? Yes we are K3'rs

I'd google DHL and find out how the number.

As for the documents...I'm K1 so would have to dig to find out.

Timeline

Dip Sticks,

Check here for forms that are required for your K3. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=examples

Hi.

I'm just wondering who is with me? I'm sure there are a few. . .

Happy days.

:star: :star: :star:

Hey Marmite lover :) I'm a hater of marmite :lol:

I am at the stage where I could have had my interview by now but I moved house and that caused a few major problems...alas just had my medical yesterday and should be granted an interview by the end of this month hopefully. DOS should be receiving your petition by now judging by your timeline :) DOS is the best part.. the part where you can actually talk to a human!! They are sooo helpful and they give you up to date information on your case. The best of luck to you and all of those who are patiently waiting on their NOA2s it won't be long now!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Back to the original topic (cuz I rather suspect this thread will get moved otherwise ;) ) I'm London awaiting interview. All set for 9am, Monday 20th October - 2 weeks on Monday. B)

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My man goes for his London interview on October 16th at 8:30 am eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline
Hi.

I'm just wondering who is with me? I'm sure there are a few. . .

Happy days.

:star: :star: :star:

Hey Marmite lover :) I'm a hater of marmite :lol:

I am at the stage where I could have had my interview by now but I moved house and that caused a few major problems...alas just had my medical yesterday and should be granted an interview by the end of this month hopefully. DOS should be receiving your petition by now judging by your timeline :) DOS is the best part.. the part where you can actually talk to a human!! They are sooo helpful and they give you up to date information on your case. The best of luck to you and all of those who are patiently waiting on their NOA2s it won't be long now!!

Welcome to the London Embassy club! No marmite sandwiches for you!

How was the medical?

NVC still haven't received our paperwork, so as yet we have no case number...but soon hopefully. I have called them 3 times already. . They say 2-4 weeks and upto 90 days......I see people getting them quicker though.

Timeline
Back to the original topic (cuz I rather suspect this thread will get moved otherwise ;) ) I'm London awaiting interview. All set for 9am, Monday 20th October - 2 weeks on Monday. B)

Welcome to the club Damian! I listen to Slayer too!

Great to hear you have your interview, not long to wait now. I was wishing I'd be back for Halloween. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Do you have everything ready?

Timeline
My man goes for his London interview on October 16th at 8:30 am eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Awesome!

Welcome to the London Club.

Your timeline is amazing! Wow.... :wacko: Well, it'll soon be over....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Welcome to the club Damian! I listen to Slayer too!

Great to hear you have your interview, not long to wait now. I was wishing I'd be back for Halloween. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Do you have everything ready?

Oh I have everything ready - it's just 'er indoors, the queen of procrastination, that I'm waiting on! But she assures me that I'll have all the I-134 stuff soon - here's hoping. I'll post a checklist of stuff I've got on this thread just before I set off for the interview.

Glad you like Slayer, btw. :thumbs: I can't say I'm a marmite lover, though. Don't care much for the spread either! :lol:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.