STEPHnRIA

VISA delayed is VISA denied?

32 posts in this topic

YES IT IS A BAD FEELING, NOT ABLE TO PLAN OR GAIN ANY INFO AT ALL. WE HAD OUR CONGRESSMAN INVOLVED SINCE JAN. OF 08. THEY HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET ANYTHING FROM THEW EMBASSY. IT IS ALMOST AS WE ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR HAVING THE CONGRESSMAN INVOLVED. TODAY I WILL CONTACT THE CONGRESSMANS AGAIN. WE WERE INTERVIEWED AUGUST SIX, HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD ANYTHING SINCE.

john

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
YES IT IS A BAD FEELING, NOT ABLE TO PLAN OR GAIN ANY INFO AT ALL. WE HAD OUR CONGRESSMAN INVOLVED SINCE JAN. OF 08. THEY HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET ANYTHING FROM THEW EMBASSY. IT IS ALMOST AS WE ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR HAVING THE CONGRESSMAN INVOLVED. TODAY I WILL CONTACT THE CONGRESSMANS AGAIN. WE WERE INTERVIEWED AUGUST SIX, HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD ANYTHING SINCE.

john

Oh my John! I guess I whine too much. You have been waiting for a month and three months... what's going on? Document verification? Im sorry for that...

Hi Ria.

You know you're still lucky and so strong since you were able to get through all this challenges and obstacles in the midst of our process.

Others have much more serious cases that for them its just time to give up. But hey!, you're just waiting now.That means, something is about to arrive. Who knows, tomorrow.. your visa's goin to knock at your door. Just be patient gurl.

God is always with us!.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Ria, GOD IS GOOD, and GOD will make a way to all of us who is been waiting for our VISA. i know this is frustrating this is more frustrating rather than waiting for our NOA2, ohh boy, this is too much now. aside from missing our love ones i know everybody want to get there vosa now, before our plane ticket will get too much high. huhuhu... we are broke not by account but also with our heart. so please USEM realease our VISA'S... we all here are waiting.

Timeline
Ria, GOD IS GOOD, and GOD will make a way to all of us who is been waiting for our VISA. i know this is frustrating this is more frustrating rather than waiting for our NOA2, ohh boy, this is too much now. aside from missing our love ones i know everybody want to get there vosa now, before our plane ticket will get too much high. huhuhu... we are broke not by account but also with our heart. so please USEM realease our VISA'S... we all here are waiting.

Sometimes, I regret going thru this K1 process. Before, when missing my fiancee was so unbearable, I jump in the plane and head to Florida to visit him. It may be costly but at least it made me happy. But right now, I hate it when I feel so helpless... I've been missing Stephen so much! It has been a week and a half since he left. And it gets harder and harder each time we say goodbye :crying: ... Even my son is missing him too, always asking me where his Tito Stephen is. Thank you guys for listening to me. Trust me, I dont really like posting something that is soooo sad. I hope to post something really happy next time.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sometimes, I regret going thru this K1 process. Before, when missing my fiancee was so unbearable, I jump in the plane and head to Florida to visit him. It may be costly but at least it made me happy. But right now, I hate it when I feel so helpless... I've been missing Stephen so much! It has been a week and a half since he left. And it gets harder and harder each time we say goodbye :crying: ... Even my son is missing him too, always asking me where his Tito Stephen is. Thank you guys for listening to me. Trust me, I dont really like posting something that is soooo sad. I hope to post something really happy next time.

NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE POSTING.....DELBROS TEXTED ME!! THEY WILL DELIVER THE VISA!!!!

Timeline

NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE POSTING.....DELBROS TEXTED ME!! THEY WILL DELIVER THE VISA!!!!

AHAHAHAHA!!! Wish ko lang! Pero napatawa mo ako...in fairness!!! HAHAHA!!! Thank you! :thumbs:

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

AOS

john

Oh my John! I guess I whine too much. You have been waiting for a month and three months... what's going on? Document verification? Im sorry for that...

NO , NOT WHINING TO MUCH. LIKE THE REST OF US READY TO BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE. I STAYED ON THE PHONE FOR A HALF HOUR LAST NIGHT, TRYING TO REACH THE EMBASSY. I WILL TRY AGAIN TONIGHT. LORRAINE TOLD ME LAST WEEK THAT SHE WOULD SUBMIT A REQUEST TO HER SUPERVISOR, TO GET THE STATUS OF OUR VISA..JEAN IS GOING TO SEE THE MAYOR OF HER CITY, TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE. I HAVE BEEN TO HIS HOME AND OFFICE, ON TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS. THE CONGRESSMANS OFFICE REQUESTED INFO AGAIN TODAY, HOWEVER, I EXPECT NO NEWS. JUST LIKE BEFORE!!! :crying:

well from what i have seen anyone from ur country that gets the PINK slip means that u passed the interview :thumbs:

i know its hard to wait but u have the hardest part done u passed the interview and got the pink slip just keep praying and maybe have or s/o call and see if they can push it a little bit?..........good luck to u

sara

Hi Ria! I know how it feels to wait and wait for something to happen. I waited ten days for my visa and believe me, it drove me to madness waiting for Delbros. My then fiance told me that if your visa is denied by the embassy, they will let you know. Since you haven't heard from them, I guess your visa was just delayed. Darating din yun.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline
well from what i have seen anyone from ur country that gets the PINK slip means that u passed the interview :thumbs:

i know its hard to wait but u have the hardest part done u passed the interview and got the pink slip just keep praying and maybe have or s/o call and see if they can push it a little bit?..........good luck to u

sara

Hi Ria! I know how it feels to wait and wait for something to happen. I waited ten days for my visa and believe me, it drove me to madness waiting for Delbros. My then fiance told me that if your visa is denied by the embassy, they will let you know. Since you haven't heard from them, I guess your visa was just delayed. Darating din yun.

That makes sense.

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

AOS

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i've waited for 2 months and 17 days for my visa after the interview... have faith don't lose hope....

God Bless!!!

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline
i've waited for 2 months and 17 days for my visa after the interview... have faith don't lose hope....

God Bless!!!

Hey stevent! I know...wish I had your patience.

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

AOS

Timeline

Time is moving along and a little more patience then you will receive it :) Perhaps, going and looking around the Robinsons mall will help cope with the waiting :) I hope USEM will be able to finish-off the backlog tray this month for a new batch of waiting-for-visa-folks. Lets pay them OT so they could do it fast enough...just joking :)..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hear you guys.. the waiting for visa is unbearable. It's the fact that you thought when the interview comes its the end of the whole thing and I was even thinking before that right after the interview the visa is automatically release,( me and my simple mind ) but NOPE, the real waiting comes after the interview. I can consider myself as one of those lucky people who got pink slip only and had my visa 8 days after and yet I then feel so down for not getting it 3 days after the interview. How impatient of me!!! Well, only because we all think that misery of not being with the man we love ends when finally CO's interrogates us. I understand the feelings of getting bored in waiting when the Q & A is done. I feel the anticipation and the eagerness of hugging the man we love after all these years. As what everyone says.. PATIENCE is the key. Someone above is measuring our virtue until when and how much we can do in the name of LOVE.

Hang in there! And to all those who are waiting...focus your attention not in waiting but in giving more time to the people you will be leaving. Believe me guys, when you are here in the US..you will miss all those times and being around with our family.

I miss my MAMA!!!

Vida Taylor

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.