3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
#######?

Can a moderator please explain this? Most of the threads moved were specific conversations relevant to RU forum frequenters.

All organizers/mods seems to have differing opinions about what is appropriate content for the regional forums and are acting on them. I've requested some more specific direction from Captain Ewok so that we can get a policy in place that can hopefully satisfy many (if not everyone). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Jenn (and JenT for the link). I'm sure someone (you?) is just "doing their job" as they see it, but honestly...we're a small group here and I really doubt anyone complained about these threads being here. Maybe it's just me, but I see these thread moves as pretty disruptive.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thanks Jenn (and JenT for the link). I'm sure someone (you?) is just "doing their job" as they see it, but honestly...we're a small group here and I really doubt anyone complained about these threads being here. Maybe it's just me, but I see these thread moves as pretty disruptive.

I have to agree. Hopefully we can get everyone on the same page shortly. The recent thread in Site Discussion I think has everyone confused about what they should be doing.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree with Mox. We are really our own little community here in Russia and most of us really don't want to go waltzing around all over the place looking for each others' threads. We also don't necessarily care what everyone else on VJ has to say with respect to the topics we post here. We have said all this and requested mods leave us alone before. It would be nice if people could just leave this sub-forum alone. If the people in here are not complaining, then there really isn't any need to go moving stuff around and other such things. If there needs to be a mod for this forum, then it should be someone FROM this forum. Mox, Slim, Satellite, Russ - take your pick.

Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

How about AKDiver?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
How about AKDiver?
I'd volunteer, sure. I just didn't want to be egotistical enough to suggest myself (:

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I am working on getting everyone on the same page. I agree there have been too many moved threads.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
I am working on getting everyone on the same page. I agree there have been too many moved threads.

Actually some members are not enjoying at all in moving threads.. I believe VJ has created different forum that will discussed immigration cases and such, but regional forum must be similar to OFF TOPIC forum where member can post topic comfortably knowing that the person who will answer with their post has similar belief, culture, etc..

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i add "mbc" to a thread i've moved to let organizers know i've moved it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.