boyage

k1 visa expired and married to someone else

79 posts in this topic

Thank you for your symphaty...Thank you for understanding me..Yes,I wish I did it.I don't know.I was being blinded.Honestly,on that time when I went back with him,I was already ready to stay with him illegally.I know it's stupid but I don't know what I was thinking on that time.That's why I stayed with him even after my visa expired which was on Feb. 15,2008..But,it was changed after I saw his sex video with his co-worker and when he said that he wants to hide me at his mom's house.You know,that's the reason I changed my mind.But,i don't understand why some people cannot understand me.Maybe because they don't experience it and they were lucky that's why they can't relate their self to me.But,I don't blame them,I understand them.But wat hurts me when they call me a gold digger...It is not true....I never ask him any amounts and that's why it hurts me when he handed me that pre-nuptial agreement.If it's okay for you,it is okay for me if it doesn't say there that if i die ,he has no obligation on me.What if I get killed,how can my family see my dead body.What if I get sick,how can I get heal,I have no money even a peny.He never give me any aounts since we were together.I was working when we met each other and I only quit when I got my visa.And now, they said I am a gold digger..I think the reason why he wants me to sign it so that he could have me as his sex slave and he could be with other woman without any hassle.And I think that's an abuse,right?So,that's why I wish there's a law for this kind of people.I believe I am not the only one who is in this kind of situation.I feel like some americans,look down us because they think we a just a rag that they can step whenever they want because they are on their country and they believe they have all the rights because we are just a filipina.I know not erybody experience this,that's why I said they must be thankful because they are lucky.Like now,I feel lucky to have my husband who dearly loves me and who treated me as his wife.I got all the respects from him.And he knows that I am not a gold digger.I have his money,I know how much is his income.He call me even if he is at work during his lunch time unlike from the other guy that who never call me even if i was sick.But I never ask that.I am just happy that he trust me,he loves me and he respect me as a woman and his wife.

Anyway, whatever the descession is,I am welling to deal with it.I know that ,I must abide the law.I respect the law and I believe that they have their own purposes.But,I just wish someday,they will make a law on both sides.Not only to the petetioner.I wish they will look on both sides.Reputation is a must for me.I grew with a nice reputation,with a respect from people around me so I just wish I could get it till the rest of my life.But life is full of trials wether we like it or not.I am just here to tell you guys,that , it is hard when someone doesn't respect you.I think everybody needs a respect.Correct me if I am wrong...

Respect is something that is earned and I know that you've earned it and that you are entitled to it. It so happens that your fiance didn't have any respect for you. Sometimes when we were blinded by our fears, we seem to make not so good decisions and one that only complicates matters. People makes mistakes sometimes. But on the other hand, I am happy for you because you found someone who really loves you and respect you. But then, we have to abide by the laws of the United States. You were already in bad faith when you married your husband. You need to get a lawyer to help with your issues here. This is really a complicated one. Good luck. -- Marie

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Anyone have a "head banging against a wall" smiley? We need one.....

:bonk:

Will this work Jen? :thumbs:

No, I know we have that one... it's more a personal, "I give up" sort of smiley..... banging my own head....

frustrated.gif

:lol: perfect

:lol: Yup.. perfect!!! Ewok should add this to our collection.

I agree...perfect!! :thumbs:

or these

bangdesk.gifbanghead.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

well,anyway, I just don't want that it will be happen to some other people because you just don't know what I've been through.

[/quote

You keep it (sex video) then during the interview show it at the Manila US Embassy. I've meet a woman who been through like yours but she was beaten ( have witnesses of what she been through), they became friends of my wife. She was able to come back to the US . Sorry for what happened to you. You have to move on dear. We are just helping you . Just minimize posting here if you think it is out of the line.. :whistle: We did our best to help you so it is now your responsibility to take actions. You really have good advice in this forum.

Good luck. Wish you the best.

Chief

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.